AuthorMessage
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
February 22nd, 2006 at 12:04am
http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/awards/2006/?id=7

All this talk about it and NO LINK
BUT THAT HAS CHANGED MY FRIENDS
NOW YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR NOT VOTING...

Unless you really hate MTV that much
dance_floor_whore
Killjoy
dance_floor_whore
February 22nd, 2006 at 05:48pm
im only watching to see if they win or show up...i have nothing better to do then waste my teen years watchin a pointless award show..OOO! trl award..its not like they reall matter
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
February 22nd, 2006 at 06:29pm
Porcelain Doll:
I voted a lot of times! MCR HAVE to win!

Same here.. If they don't I suggest we all revolt and to the MTV studio and blow it up! (GOD! I hate Mtv!!) 3 more days!!!
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
February 22nd, 2006 at 06:36pm
Whoa! Did the polling close!?!?! It woun't let me vote.. I can't find that page anywhere!!
dance_floor_whore
Killjoy
dance_floor_whore
February 22nd, 2006 at 06:54pm
http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/awards/2006/?id=1 heres where vote...beeezys..srry..that stoopid word has been stuck in my head all day...its so friggin annoying..anyways..theres the link
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
February 23rd, 2006 at 12:45am
They're (as in MTV) saying that MCR will be there... I'm poindering not watchin it and just seeing what youtube posts of their stuff from the show...
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
March 1st, 2006 at 08:00pm
mtv needs to leave our boys alone. they nominated gee as the man of the year, but he was the only nonrapper, so he was bound to lose. and when MCR won Best band that actually plays instraments i was mad cause MCR talked for like 5 second and everyone talked for ever. and only Frank gee and mikey were there. and mikey didnt even talk. and i wanted him to. MTV must die.....omfg im watching it now....*pours holy water over MTV on TV----tv screams and explodes* ....where was i? oh yeah. Mtv must die.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
March 1st, 2006 at 11:50pm
New Jersey:
mtv needs to leave our boys alone. they nominated gee as the man of the year, but he was the only nonrapper, so he was bound to lose. and when MCR won Best band that actually plays instraments i was mad cause MCR talked for like 5 second and everyone talked for ever. and only Frank gee and mikey were there. and mikey didnt even talk. and i wanted him to. MTV must die.....omfg im watching it now....*pours holy water over MTV on TV----tv screams and explodes* ....where was i? oh yeah. Mtv must die.

I didn't even boher to watch it on TV. I knew the lil that mcr would be on it would end up on youtube so I went there. I was kind of sad that they didn't talk more or something like that. And Mikey looked kind of lost or something in the background there...
<sigh>
Oh well, it's over now...and it's a few months before MTV has another awards show to make us riot about