Don't have an account? Create one!

what is your favorite MCR video?

AuthorMessage
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
March 29th, 2007 at 06:16am
I really luv ghost of you aswell, not as much as I'm not Okay, but it's a great video, I've only just seen it, like about three days ago. Smile
Dimitra
Killjoy
Dimitra
March 29th, 2007 at 03:15pm
FamousLastWords and all of em....Smile
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
March 29th, 2007 at 04:22pm
helena or welcome to the black parade Clap
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
March 29th, 2007 at 04:38pm
I had no clue there was a video for Vampires and Honey until I read this thread. Both equally freaked me out. o.o

I Don't Love You and Famous Last Words are mine. Then The Ghost Of You.
heartache to sing
Bleeding on the Floor
heartache to sing
March 29th, 2007 at 06:48pm
Helena! I love all the black and red and just the whole thing in the church. And I love the girl's dress, it's the most awesome dress ever. I'm gonna try to make one.
Although I really love the video for I Don't Love You too. It's so beautiful. It's my second favorite, I don't think anything could ever beat Helena.
Lights
Salute You in Your Grave
Lights
March 30th, 2007 at 03:07am
I'd have to say Famous Last Words is probably my favorite because they're all so into it.
They all look completely exhausted too (from filming WTTBP) so it adds that extra little kick.
Plus, that was my favorite song on the CD and definitely the one that saved my life.
X_meese_X
Fabulous Killjoy
X_meese_X
March 30th, 2007 at 11:49am
GOY and Vampires.
The Way
Joining The Black Parade
The Way
March 30th, 2007 at 01:28pm
Helena. Even when I wasn't a big fan of the band, I loved the dancing dead girl and the umbrella dance and Gerard putting his hand on the glass at the end. It's still the best.

Everything else is second.

The Ghost of You is next. I wanna cry every time I watch Gee being restrained when Mikey fell, plus both of them screaming as Mikey was slowly dying.

Then... I'm Not Okay. It's just so... cool. Haha.

Welcome to the Black Parade... I... just... like it. Loved their concept, and close-ups of Gee never hurt. Haha. And fade-outs... and the room collapsing... and being awarded a medal... and MCR on a float followed by th dead... Genius.

Famous Last Words seemed to simple (but I watched the making, so it actually wasn't) but the fire effects were so... FANTASTIC, and Gee was so convincing as a crazed dying person... and the song was amazing itself. So inspiring.

I Don't Love You is my least favorite one. It seemed sort of un-MCR ish, with the exploding amp and the falling band members. Aside from that, I liked everything else about it, from the opposite lovers to the crying blood part and to Gee's about-to-cry-but-never-did expression.

But sometimes I don't notice anything, except that it's MCR and they make my heart swell. ΓΌ
The Way
Joining The Black Parade
The Way
March 30th, 2007 at 01:30pm
Btw, I haven't watched any video from a song off Bullets yet. -_- I really must though!
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
March 30th, 2007 at 01:33pm
I'm not okey ( I promise )
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
March 31st, 2007 at 01:52pm
the I'm not okay(I promise) video is the best.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
March 31st, 2007 at 01:54pm
I'm Not Okay (I Promise) [2nd Version]
And I Don't Love You.
And Helena.

alliebot.
Killjoy
alliebot.
March 31st, 2007 at 03:55pm
Helena or Ghost of You. < 3333
vicious.
Bulletproof Heart
vicious.
March 31st, 2007 at 07:18pm
I really loved Helena, Gerard was (as my mother would say) very dramatic. the dancing girl was a nice touch too. I also liked im not ok, i made my friend Andy watch it and he's like " it may seem funny, but my school days are like that, but i refuse to take anyones shit..."( Andy is my screamo emo friend, Andy luvs MCR, he liked the vid) FLW was a great vid too, like what was said before, their exahustion made it better, more beliveable . When Frank gets on his knees gasping always makes me sad Crying or Very sad
EmaDoll
Fabulous Killjoy
EmaDoll
March 31st, 2007 at 07:20pm
Ooh i dunno i have a lot..i like ghost of you cos its so dramatic, im not okay cos its really bright & quite a fun vid, i dont love you cos it just blew me away the first time i saw it & helena cos its really deep & the vid matches the lyrics perfectly
*mcr girl*
Fabulous Killjoy
*mcr girl*
March 31st, 2007 at 07:37pm
hmmmm mines proally Helena cuz it sooo amazing an it was my first eva MCR video an after tat i was blown away an became addicted
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
March 31st, 2007 at 11:21pm
Ghost of You and Helena always make me cry, especially when they are carrying the coffin at the end. I'm Not Okay always makes me happy EVERY SINGLE time I see it, and I'm not exactly sure why. And every time Frank says, "You've got something in your eye" I hystarically crack up!! I've cried a couple times During WTTBP. haha I'm weird. Famous Last Words they are so passionate in, and it really gets me and I just can't cry during it, but I really like it. I Don't Love You is such a great vid too. Gosh I love them all!!!

HAHA its supposed to be our favorite and I comented on more than my favorite, but I dont really have a favorite. haha sorry. :]
gothic_chick12
Killjoy
gothic_chick12
March 31st, 2007 at 11:44pm
my fav. MCR video would either be Helena or I'm Not Okay(I Promise). i'm not sure which one i like better, b/c i LOVE both of them Smile
peas and eggs
Fabulous Killjoy
peas and eggs
April 1st, 2007 at 02:13pm
definetly helena, love the dancing and the dress, how do you get it??then im not ok, amkes me crack up every time, 'specially the tackle part lol
ghost of you is too sad to watch over and over again lol
poor mikey ='[
heartache to sing
Bleeding on the Floor
heartache to sing
April 1st, 2007 at 06:51pm
Aw, it's just a video! He doesn't really die!Wink

It's weird because everytime I see an MCR video I'm like "ok, this is my favorite video by them." I mean I really like all of their videos, so it's hard to pick just one. But Helena is my favorite.