Don't have an account? Create one!

clothes

AuthorMessage
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 21st, 2007 at 05:15pm
xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:
Celebs don't go to the mall. When do you hear of celebs going to the mall? Botiques, yes, malls no.

Erm... My Chem goes to malls all the time. They were just recently in a mall in LV.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
March 22nd, 2007 at 02:31pm
car crash heart:
Do you honestly think someone from My Chemical Romance would shop at a fucking botique? Seriously, they can hardly keep up with showering regularly, let alone staying on top of the latest fashion trends.

Actually, the latest copy of Interview magazine confirms it. They shop mid to high end fashion boutiques. It lists their clothing articles and where they're from.

"Guitarist Frank Iero wears a jacket by Marc jacobs. Shirt by H&M. Bassist Mikey Way wears a jacket by Diesel. Jeans by Cheap Monday. Guitarist Ray Torro wears a jacket by Diesel. Shirt by Dolce & Gabana. Drummer Bob Bryar wears a jacket by Juicy Couture Men. Shirt by Diesel. Singer Gerard Way wears a jacket by Casa Nostra. Jeans by Tsbui. Sash by Christian Dior Homme."
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
March 22nd, 2007 at 02:34pm
On the next page, it says:

Jacket by Nice Collective. Shirt by Diesel. Shoes by Converse; T-shirt by J. Linderberg. Jeans by Acne. Shirt by Jean Paul Gaultier. Jeans by Acne. Belt by Christian Dior Homme. Vintage boots by Catwalk; jacket by Evidence of Evolution. Vintage T-shirt. Jeans by Tsubi. Skin and hair products by Aveda.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 22nd, 2007 at 02:36pm
I actually think that that's what they (photographers/stylist of the shoot) put them in.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
March 22nd, 2007 at 02:40pm
Yes, but I've seen Diesel on them in lots of pics. When you do a photo shoot, they bring you a bunch of clothes and you pick out what you like from the stylist. And you usually get to keep it. Those jackets they wear are in tons of different pics.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 24th, 2007 at 03:42am
car crash heart:
xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:
Celebs don't go to the mall. When do you hear of celebs going to the mall? Botiques, yes, malls no.

Do you honestly think someone from My Chemical Romance would shop at a fucking botique? Seriously, they can hardly keep up with showering regularly, let alone staying on top of the latest fashion trends. And, is Gerard a 'celeb' now? Hardly. Gerard is Gerard, and I really don't think he would want to be called a 'celeb'. Just my opinion. Don't eat my face.
But your face is so tasty Nyam ...and they are celebs. They don't "act" like celebs, but they are.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
March 27th, 2007 at 11:33pm
Ok, so if you haven't noticed, MCR all got new band outfits. The original ones made for the video and album shoots were one of a kinds. The toured in those for a few months while the designer made multiple versions of them for them to use on tour (so they won't wear out and fall apart). The new versions are a bit less elaborate, for example, Gerard's jacket no longer bears the tassles and the patch on the arm.

SO, in between these there were a few concerts where Gerard and co. wore three piece suits. There were super nice, custom tailored, high end suits. There was a velvet one, a solid black one and I think a pinstripe with solid lapels. Underneath, he wore vests, shirts and that old black and white striped tie resurfaced. He looked damn good and you can bet that those suits didn't come from a mall or a bargain bin. Either he's building a designer wardrobe from photoshoots or he's shopping in boutiques.
VampireCupcake
Bleeding on the Floor
VampireCupcake
March 28th, 2007 at 12:06am
Not sure. I think they get a whole bunch of stuff from just random places they just come across.
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 28th, 2007 at 07:19pm
yea, i'm pretty sure that they get most of their stuff from photo shoots that they do.
i mean, they say in an interview or LOTMS or something that they wore the suits they got from the "Helena" shoot all the time.
there was one interview where the reporter was following Gerard around in Paris or something and he was going shopping... for courduroys.

I really want the jacket that Mikey wore throughout the Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge period. you know, the peacoat he was wearing on the Spin cover where they were called the "New Superheroes of Rock"? That one.
I love their clothing. They always manage to make it look good.

i honestly wouldn't be surprised if they just got most of their clothes from photoshoots and companies giving stuff away.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
March 30th, 2007 at 01:22pm
I remember a while back too, that Gerard designed a velvet jacket for Hurley for their Prom collection. Too bad I'm not a guy, I would have bought it.
VampireCupcake
Bleeding on the Floor
VampireCupcake
March 30th, 2007 at 01:46pm
I didn't know they went to malls. Makes sence, though. Clap
The Way
Joining The Black Parade
The Way
April 1st, 2007 at 06:35am
I heard that on Warped, one of the reasons they became friends with Underoath it because they let 'em borrow their clothes.

I think their stuff is tailor-made now. Haha. I want the Black Parade outfits...
vicious.
Bulletproof Heart
vicious.
April 2nd, 2007 at 12:19am
you can buy the black parade uniform @ http://www.ebtm.com/icat/mychemicalromance
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
April 2nd, 2007 at 01:47am
why would they shop at toys 'r' us???? i thought only toy were sold in there! ^_^ ehehehehe... LOL! ^_^ well i think radom places.... around malls, bargains.... whatsoever.... ^_^ lol! ehehehehe.....
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
April 2nd, 2007 at 02:50am
If anyone is like me and would kill for Mikey's amazing boots; I found a site that sells them.

http://www.accessthatrock.com/MensShoes1.html

Theyre the Demonia Mens Black Leather Boot.
We All Fall Down
Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
April 2nd, 2007 at 03:24am
NOpoetAcriminal:
yea, i'm pretty sure that they get most of their stuff from
there was one interview where the reporter was following Gerard around in Paris or something and he was going shopping... for courduroys.

actually, it was Milan. Which is ironic, because it's more or less the fashion capital of the world. police uniforms are designed by armani there. and he goes to get cords... gotta love 'im. xD

I don't think they have many clothes.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
April 5th, 2007 at 01:27pm
I dunno, I think they are branching out into the fashion world. If you look at the pics in the Media threads, Gerard was wearing some sort of scarf thing and he seems to have amassed a large collection of military-styled jackets. Mikey seems to be collecting peacoats and officer jackets. They kinda have an eclectic fashion sense, a mixing and matching of old stuff with new stuff.
Gee-Rox!
Killjoy
Gee-Rox!
April 5th, 2007 at 03:39pm
I really like Gerard's military style jackets, I got myself a NATO Special Forces jacket that's been dyed black, looks hot.
living is easy
Bleeding on the Floor
living is easy
April 5th, 2007 at 04:17pm
Salvation army. Very Happy
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
April 5th, 2007 at 04:21pm
LMFAO! ^^

I was in Walmart today i thought they'd shop there alot.