Don't have an account? Create one!

clothes

AuthorMessage
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
April 5th, 2007 at 04:33pm
i don't think they are worried about staying in fashion because lets face it whatever they wear we always think looks cool and want to buy it aswell. also have you noticed on LOTM frank is wearing aviator glasses or whatever theyre called (the big rounds ones lol) when they are touring in their van and they became fashionable a few years later so if anything they are ahead of fashion tehe. and also since the black parade is it just me but have you noticed jackets sort of similar to the black parade ones in the shops but they dont have the stripes across but do have the buttons and stuff. "military jackets" i think they're called. so yeah i think they are ahead of fashion. Very Happy
Bitch of Bodom
Killjoy
Bitch of Bodom
April 5th, 2007 at 04:35pm
EH......i don't want to know where they shop. *gets chills*
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
April 5th, 2007 at 07:22pm
xstarless-eyesx:
i don't think they are worried about staying in fashion because lets face it whatever they wear we always think looks cool and want to buy it aswell. also have you noticed on LOTM frank is wearing aviator glasses or whatever theyre called (the big rounds ones lol) when they are touring in their van and they became fashionable a few years later so if anything they are ahead of fashion tehe. and also since the black parade is it just me but have you noticed jackets sort of similar to the black parade ones in the shops but they dont have the stripes across but do have the buttons and stuff. "military jackets" i think they're called. so yeah i think they are ahead of fashion. Very Happy

Well, first off, I wouldn't wear some of the stuff they wear. I thought the bullet proof vests made them look fat. Also, aviator sunglasses were a huge thing back in teh 70's, and Ashton Kutcher can be credited with bringing them back in style. And according to Vogue and Elle magazines, military jackets hit the paris and New York runways back in late 2005, early 2006 (which was before TBP). I worked in the fashion industry for a bit, and I tend to keep up on things. I would say they are fashionable, but not ahead of things. Let's face it, the Beatles owned the marching band uniforms back in 1967.
kill_all_your_frinds
Killjoy
kill_all_your_frinds
April 5th, 2007 at 07:35pm
i dont know...
ive seen photos of mikey and alicia in hot topic...
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
April 6th, 2007 at 07:56am
Beeblebrox:
xstarless-eyesx:

Well, first off, I wouldn't wear some of the stuff they wear. I thought the bullet proof vests made them look fat. Also, aviator sunglasses were a huge thing back in teh 70's, and Ashton Kutcher can be credited with bringing them back in style. And according to Vogue and Elle magazines, military jackets hit the paris and New York runways back in late 2005, early 2006 (which was before TBP). I worked in the fashion industry for a bit, and I tend to keep up on things. I would say they are fashionable, but not ahead of things. Let's face it, the Beatles owned the marching band uniforms back in 1967.

the bullet proof jackets were to do with the whole revenge concept. i suppose it was just showing that they wern't gonna take any shit from anyone.. i don't know, but they wern't there to be fashionable.
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
April 6th, 2007 at 01:01pm
I thought the bullet proof vests were to show they grew up in really crappy neighborhoods and stuff. like they weren't forgetting were they were from...o.O
i don't know .
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
April 6th, 2007 at 01:02pm
Bitch of Bodom:
EH......i don't want to know where they shop. *gets chills*

lolz.
I bet they don't shop.
people probably send 'em enough clothes.
Seriously...I bet fans send them clothes, like t-shirts & stuff.
X_Broken_X
Killjoy
X_Broken_X
April 7th, 2007 at 03:30pm
nine volt heart.:
sugar_punk:
Razz funny answers. i just live in a shitty city in a shitty province that has no good places to shop. can i ask here, even though it is not MCR related, where you all shop? i'm sort of in a bit of a reinvetion stage leaning towards, punk/rock emo and since you really cant find that where I live, I do a lot of online shopping but have no clue where to even look for thingsRazz i know not MCR related, so just email me then with your answers . . .

sugarpunk

Firstly, I'm gonna recommend originality.

Punk look = wearing whatever you want. Punk is about being an individual, and you shouldn't really be striving to get the stereotyped punk look. Punk is just anything that defines you as a person, not what people think you should be wearing to be "punk". Mmkay? A girl with purple hair, a tie and plaid pants is no more punk then the fat man in a greasy shirt. It's about who you are inside, the individual you are, not the clothes you wear.

But for emo just slap on black pants and some underground band shirt. I hate the damn emo look.

And if this is going to turn into a topic about non-MCR clothes, I think the topic should be moved to So, What's New.

Sorry for writing so much.
I like the emo look! Disgust Dance
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 7th, 2007 at 03:31pm
A look can't be emo >_>
ATTACK
Bleeding on the Floor
ATTACK
April 7th, 2007 at 03:48pm
Yeah, and go to places like Skeleton Crew.com
and Ordinary clothing, And of course they get different shirts from bands and all that,
And if you were to see adds in AP magazines I wouldnt doubt that at least one of the boys has a shirt or two from those places,
Im really bent on getting OC's 'Never forgive never never forget' shirt,
Ray's got one like it. Wink
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
April 23rd, 2007 at 06:45am
lol. i wear preppy stuff.

pants.. shirts.

male prep! haha.

i totally spoil the "image" of mcr fans.

although i'm in black most of the time. but yeah. no baggy shirts, ripped stuff and emo clothes.

=)
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
May 10th, 2007 at 07:30pm
Macy's, Wal-mart and Hot topic. HEY! That's where I shop, don't be hatin'!
Stewie G. Griffin
Motor Baby
Stewie G. Griffin
May 11th, 2007 at 04:47am
Levi Strauss, H& M womens and menswear, skeleton crew, Diesel; those are some of the places where MCR shop. Plus a few vintage stores for Gerard's leather jackets. Places like Yellow Rat Bastard in NY for band tees/ logo tees.

They had the BP costumes made, because Gerard designed them and when they have to wear suits, I think they wear Armani (they make the best suits and they get them for free). They also wear eachothers clothes and buy/ wear anything they like when theyre touring.

My dress sense is similar to theirs; a lot of black and grey, jeans, tees or whatever. Oh and beanie hats. Minus the skinny jeans; I will NOT try to fit my fat ass into those.
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
July 1st, 2007 at 08:12am
Id say they got their clothes from Hot Topic... each other... uhm... skeleton crew probably... and.. some other places. XD
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
July 1st, 2007 at 08:42am
Dont they have like styleists ..
whats up with the sunglasses:S?
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
July 1st, 2007 at 09:51am
you know that jacket Gerard is wearing in the interview with him and frank...the tree one when Gerard is asked about how he feels about turning 30- godamn thats the coolest jacket ever.
just thought i'd mention that since theres a topic about their clothes.
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
July 1st, 2007 at 12:34pm
I'm sure they get their clothes wherever they see something nice that they want. And they're all practically brothers so yes I'm sure they steal each other's clothes.hahaa
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
July 2nd, 2007 at 11:51am
I can't imagine Ray fitting into Frank's stuff...Franks like 5'4 and Ray's like...6'1.
Alexi Laiho.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexi Laiho.
July 2nd, 2007 at 12:56pm
Haha truee.
I bet they do share their clothes sometimes.

I can never find clothes that I like here
that's why I like being American and Canadian
get to go to hot topic as well Smile
sorry lol I just love that stores !!! Very Happy
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 2nd, 2007 at 01:01pm
They do steal each other's clothes.