Don't have an account? Create one!

new album coming out!?!?!

AuthorMessage
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 6th, 2005 at 07:40pm
amidark:
i think its coming out next spring.....that would sorta make sense....release a album every 2 years....by ten years theyd have like 5 cds out!!!

Next spring??? That's the one coming up right... *goes in a corner*
Last
Jazz Hands
Last
September 6th, 2005 at 07:44pm
Yay! A new album. Awesome.
Miss Americvnt
Bleeding on the Floor
Miss Americvnt
September 6th, 2005 at 07:45pm
stormy:
They do work a whole lot, I kind of wish they would just take time off to relax for a bit...but hey, its their choice in the end.
I don't know too much about the new album, but awhile ago (I get MCR news from Google) I got an email talkin about the new CD material and one of the songs was based off of Harry Houdini's wife, b/c after he died, she would do seances to try to contact him and Gerard thought that was kewl sooo one of the songs reflects that. Thats all I can remember...

Yeah Gerard said his favorite song was the one based on Harry Houdini called "This Is How You Disappear"
Miss Americvnt
Bleeding on the Floor
Miss Americvnt
September 7th, 2005 at 07:37pm
I notice usually when I reply to a thread, it dies...I'm a thread killer...
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 7th, 2005 at 07:39pm
Helena_On_Holiday28:
I notice usually when I reply to a thread, it dies...I'm a thread killer...

*gasps* *hides her story thread.* Just kidding. You're not a thread killer.
*hugs*
Miss Americvnt
Bleeding on the Floor
Miss Americvnt
September 7th, 2005 at 07:55pm
awww...i feel all fuzzy inside now
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 7th, 2005 at 07:57pm
Helena_On_Holiday28:
awww...i feel all fuzzy inside now

Awww... the fuzzy feeling. A feeling I know all too well Very Happy
amidark
Jazz Hands
amidark
September 7th, 2005 at 08:16pm
ive killed alot of threads in my day too....and i havent even been here that long Sad
Miss Americvnt
Bleeding on the Floor
Miss Americvnt
September 8th, 2005 at 05:35pm
aww i 'm sorry amidark...at least you know how i feel! Smile
Torey Pop.
Jazz Hands
Torey Pop.
September 19th, 2005 at 04:18pm
+shifty eyes+ uhhh, i never killed a thread.. at least i think i havent+coughs+ ok, i have. i admit!!!
HarvesterofSorrow3319
Killjoy
HarvesterofSorrow3319
September 19th, 2005 at 08:40pm
Cant wait for the new album, already heard a song off it. They played it live at the concert I went to. Gerard said that they usually dont do that, but since its Detroit Fucking Rock City, an exception was made. Twisted Evil It sounded fucking great too guys, it really did. Twisted Evil
ILoveGerardWay1
Killjoy
ILoveGerardWay1
September 20th, 2005 at 05:48pm
they arent starting on their third album until late next year
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
September 22nd, 2005 at 02:11am
Go see them in concert, I guess theyre playin a new song at each one to kind of test the waters of them for the album. They played one at the St.Paul concert (or as Gerard called it: MINNESOTA b/c well, we weren't tech. in St.Paul but rather, Maplewood...eh, The Twin Cities are just strange but great) sooo I'm hopin that song gets on the record, made me wanna cry
Am_I_dying_yet
Killjoy
Am_I_dying_yet
September 22nd, 2005 at 05:08pm
I cant freakin wait! I wanna hear what I should be waiting to hear in concert. Did u get that?? lol.
Rock On, Mcr!
SLUT! you broke my tiara!
Motor Baby
SLUT! you broke my tiara!
September 24th, 2005 at 02:27pm
ILoveGerardWay1:
they arent starting on their third album until late next year

wtf? who told you that? that's weird... i heard they we're about 6-8 songs along, and that the third CD would come out around spring 2006(from the mag Chord) i also heard that they're taking a short break for christmas(FUSE i think)... grabs phonebook and goes to 'W' *giggle* Twisted Evil
funeral_for_a_friend
Killjoy
funeral_for_a_friend
September 24th, 2005 at 02:40pm
Whenever the new album is comming out I'm gonna bye it and I'm really looking forward to hear it <3
I hope they gonna let us hear 1 or 2 songs before the album comes out!
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
September 25th, 2005 at 07:04am
It Shouldn't Come Out So Soon After TCFSR, It Will Be Like Those Artists That Have To give Albums Out So FAst So Ppl Don't Forget Them...
FIRE_AT_WILL
Killjoy
FIRE_AT_WILL
September 25th, 2005 at 07:42am
Yer I agree, they need a break. I watched an interview on Fuse and they were saying how they always have no time to chill. But yer, I deed hear they were bringing out another album late 2006, but im in the UK so I dunno. Normally the states gets it first. But if they enjoy writing and playing the stuff then why not!
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
September 25th, 2005 at 09:44am
Yea, And I Think That This Fall There's Too Much Rock Bands Giving CDs Out...And Then There Will Be Nothing Good...Just MCR...That Is My Dream...Cause They Would Be Ql And Ppl Here Would Actually Know Them...
Note.To.Self
Killjoy
Note.To.Self
September 25th, 2005 at 10:30am
HarvesterofSorrow3319:
Cant wait for the new album, already heard a song off it. They played it live at the concert I went to. Gerard said that they usually dont do that, but since its Detroit Fucking Rock City, an exception was made. Twisted Evil It sounded fucking great too guys, it really did. Twisted Evil

tee hee they did that here tooo...shut up and play it was Shocked and i loved it