Don't have an account? Create one!

new album coming out!?!?!

AuthorMessage
GothiKitty
Killjoy
GothiKitty
September 25th, 2005 at 10:37am
EEEEEEEE!!! KYAAAAA!!! Woot! Yayyy! And every other exclamation! Yayyy! I am happy!
-GothiKitty
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
September 25th, 2005 at 10:26pm
HOE! you broke my tiara!:
ILoveGerardWay1:
they arent starting on their third album until late next year

wtf? who told you that? that's weird... i heard they we're about 6-8 songs along, and that the third CD would come out around spring 2006(from the mag Chord) i also heard that they're taking a short break for christmas(FUSE i think)... grabs phonebook and goes to 'W' *giggle* Twisted Evil
lmao.
black~roses
Joining The Black Parade
black~roses
September 26th, 2005 at 11:23am
they played the new song at the concert i went to in chicago it was awesome! and they are working to hard they need some time off ^^
SLUT! you broke my tiara!
Motor Baby
September 28th, 2005 at 07:50pm
to every one that says they're working themselves to hard... they are working like crazy, but it's because they want to. they LOVE writing the songs and making the music.... It's not like they're working so hard to make you happy.
kueibe
Fabulous Killjoy
kueibe
September 30th, 2005 at 11:56am
HOE! you broke my tiara!:
to every one that says they're working themselves to hard... they are working like crazy, but it's because they want to. they LOVE writing the songs and making the music.... It's not like they're working so hard to make you happy.

sure they work their ass off because they want and love to, but being as their fan, i'm still worrying for their health, you see, they are skinny and look exhausted recently... i want to hear their new work , yet, i hope they could get enough rest !!
Motor Baby
October 1st, 2005 at 01:10pm
lmao
jeni.loves.you
Killjoy
jeni.loves.you
October 3rd, 2005 at 10:24pm
At the show I went to this past weekend, Gerard said that this was going to be the last tour for this album and then they were going to go to work on the next one. So I'm not sure exactly when they're going to start work on it since they seem to keep adding new dates on. It sounds like it'll be sometime at the beginning of next year, though.
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
October 7th, 2005 at 03:56am
well chickens, frank sed in that MASSIVE interview which was rally interesting but at the same time i wanted to go to sleep...erm well he sed that they have a song called 'the five of us are dead'

and i just thought that was a cool name....for a song

and i am excited about the new album as we all are

and it will be I that kill this thread...i am quite sure

and i am sorry if someone b4 meh has already posted this information becasue i am not really that special Confused
chemical
Killjoy
chemical
October 9th, 2005 at 01:02pm
I shall sleep with a smile on my face if this is true Very Happy
nevaeh
Killjoy
nevaeh
October 9th, 2005 at 05:47pm
I already know the new song Shut Up and Play by heart and I havent even seen it live yet! haha. Thats Tuesday! Wink Anyways, they are too skinny and I know they love it but theyve been touring nonstop for, like, forever!!
I think I read some where that Gerard likes to always be on tour because he can't stand not doing anything. It was in the same paragraph as when he was talking about his psychiatrist so maybe its a mental health thing. Confused
December
Bleeding on the Floor
December
October 9th, 2005 at 06:36pm
i think they need to take a break also. for me anyway, if i see a band or hear about a band too much i start to get tired of them
j8m7h7
Fabulous Killjoy
j8m7h7
October 9th, 2005 at 06:59pm
Yup it's true right after they finsih this tour they're going straight back to the studio to start recording yep it'll be cool Cool !
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
October 10th, 2005 at 12:27am
nevaeh:
I already know the new song Shut Up and Play by heart and I havent even seen it live yet! haha. Thats Tuesday! Wink Anyways, they are too skinny and I know they love it but theyve been touring nonstop for, like, forever!!
I think I read some where that Gerard likes to always be on tour because he can't stand not doing anything. It was in the same paragraph as when he was talking about his psychiatrist so maybe its a mental health thing. Confused

Whoa ... how did you hear it than?!? I heard it live and I've been dyin to hear it ever since!!!
He doesn't like bein at home b/c he gets bored and gets restless and than he feels like he's more likely to drink or relapse. Sooo thats why he likes touring and bein on the go all the time. Can't say I blame him tho...I'm kind of the same way.
nevaeh
Killjoy
nevaeh
October 10th, 2005 at 07:42pm
stormy:
nevaeh:

Whoa ... how did you hear it than?!? I heard it live and I've been dyin to hear it ever since!!!
He doesn't like bein at home b/c he gets bored and gets restless and than he feels like he's more likely to drink or relapse. Sooo thats why he likes touring and bein on the go all the time. Can't say I blame him tho...I'm kind of the same way.

I got an mp3 of the live song. It kicks ass Wink Its going to be funny at the concert though, Ill probably be the only one singing along to the words. I guess I could try and use yousendit.com for you if you'd like?
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
October 11th, 2005 at 02:49am
ohh actually I would like that song aswell...so would the rest ov the population but i am special...therfor ...it must be mine
nevaeh
Killjoy
nevaeh
October 12th, 2005 at 06:33pm
so u want me to upload it? its not called shut up and play though. I saw it live last night and its called something with a D.
moreMOREmore.
Salute You in Your Grave
moreMOREmore.
October 12th, 2005 at 06:54pm
I read that theyre gonna start working on it early in 06, they wanna make it two years from their last album to release the new one...
nevaeh
Killjoy
nevaeh
October 12th, 2005 at 07:01pm
yeah. they said at the concert last night that this is their last time touring for Three Cheers because they are gonna go record.
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
October 13th, 2005 at 02:26am
last...NOOOOOOOOOOOO i have heard too many times they arnt gunna come 2 nz...I'M FREAKING OUT
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
October 13th, 2005 at 02:42am
Well you could try and organize a letter protest to the band with other NZ/OZ fans. Might work ...
Or just wait...even longer and pray to whatever god/goddess you choose...