Don't have an account? Create one!

Who do you most look up to in MCR??

AuthorMessage
SandraVerdugo
Fabulous Killjoy
SandraVerdugo
March 5th, 2006 at 02:13am
I think i look up to mostly Gerard 'cause he makes the lyrics and loves to write and draw which i love ....
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
March 5th, 2006 at 03:55am
i look up to ray.. he's like my idol.. he rocks in playing his guitar!!
Charlotte
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlotte
March 5th, 2006 at 04:18am
I don't really look up to them, but I admire them for how far they have come, and I admire Gerard for overcoming his alcohol addiction Yes: Well done Gerard!!
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
March 5th, 2006 at 07:25am
I don't look up to any members. I do, however, hope to have Frank's raw energy while playing guitar, so he would be the closest thing to any sort of "idol", I guess.
Eddie
Joining The Black Parade
Eddie
March 5th, 2006 at 10:19am
Ray, he writes all the guitar stuff, and lots of lyrics (as far as i know) and he helps Frank with his guitar
stfu.
Salute You in Your Grave
stfu.
March 5th, 2006 at 12:37pm
I guess all of them in diffrent way

Gerard-Alcoholic addiction proves he is strong mentally and physically

Frank-They way he umps around on stage and acts like its just a warm up

Bob-His drumming skills are outta this world

Ray-Those guitar solo's and fast fingers out do anyone i've heard yet

Mikey-For learning how to play bass in like 2 months i've had my guitar for 4 months and can play like 4 or 5 notes
dRowNingInmYsorRowS
Thinking Happy Thoughts
dRowNingInmYsorRowS
March 5th, 2006 at 07:03pm
SandraVerdugo:
I think i look up to mostly Gerard 'cause he makes the lyrics and loves to write and draw which i love ....

Uh, reality check: Gerard doesn't make the lyrics, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE does. They're a band, get it? It doesn't belong or center around the frontman-highly unlike what you think. As a matter of fact, Ray writes the majority of the lyrics. Second, you don't know whether he loves to write and draw or not. You've just think he does, according to all the interviews and gossip. My advice is that you shouldn't talk about people you don't know. And don't bother replying about how I'm wrong and bitchy, kid-that's just the way it is.
dRowNingInmYsorRowS
Thinking Happy Thoughts
dRowNingInmYsorRowS
March 5th, 2006 at 07:08pm
dRowNingInmYsorRowS:
SandraVerdugo:

Uh, reality check: Gerard doesn't make the lyrics, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE does. They're a band, get it? It doesn't belong or center around the frontman-highly unlike what you think. As a matter of fact, Ray writes the majority of the lyrics. Second, you don't know whether he loves to write and draw or not. You've just think he does, according to all the interviews and gossip. My advice is that you shouldn't talk about people you don't know. And don't bother replying about how I'm wrong and bitchy, kid-that's just the way it is.
Also, this thread is really useless and might I add, OFFENDING TO BOB. (I looked at the poll results..)Don't you people know that MCR despises elitism and all you're doing is encouraging it????? I know this is for whom you all "look up to" but it's still favortism and will offend a lot of certain people. (and probably has)
Echoes of Lost Hope
Salute You in Your Grave
Echoes of Lost Hope
March 5th, 2006 at 07:08pm
^^^ actually I watched an interview with him and mikey and he said that the guys let him write the lyrics and he feeds it to them and they pitch more ideas.
Echoes of Lost Hope
Salute You in Your Grave
Echoes of Lost Hope
March 5th, 2006 at 07:10pm
I don't idolize one over the other. They all have characteristics that I like. I don't have a favourite of the guys so i'm not going to vote. It's not about the members, it's about the music Rolling Eyes
Disenchanted
Bleeding on the Floor
Disenchanted
March 5th, 2006 at 07:14pm
i would have to say bob because hes just amazing and doesnt get enough credit for it
beyond_and_above_sanity
Really Not Okay
beyond_and_above_sanity
March 5th, 2006 at 07:27pm
okay i don't really have a fav but there is something about each one that i admire

Gerard: i admire the fact that he was able to overcome alcoholism and and depression, and stand up for something that alot of musicians tend to forget, it's all about the music.

Frank: i admire him because of his enthusiasim (sp?) when he plays you can tell that he really loves what he's doing which is becoming rare in the music business now.

Ray: He's the lead guitarist and i admire how he can pull the song together with his cool riffs and besides who else do you know can pull off that fro?

Mikey: I admire him because, he didn't even know how to play the bass at one time, but because he felt something good coming from My Chem he pulled it together and learned how to play and that's pretty awesome to me

Sir Bobness: I admire Sir Bobness the most because he came in after the original drummer and was able to keep up with this band that had already established themselves. SO he gets alot of props from me.
SandraVerdugo
Fabulous Killjoy
SandraVerdugo
March 5th, 2006 at 09:31pm

Sryy if i offended somehow wans't my intention, but hey isn't everyone suppose to have their own opinion?? I apologize this is not a very pleasing stattement im sorry to just have idolized one of the guys but i did not had the time to realize and to retract my statement of which for your liking is not right.. Ain't that the idea, oh well i can't please everyone i was just starting a conversation, oh well now that you tell me i think every guy in the band has their own talent.... andi love them for that i dont really idolized them...
IrankFero
Killjoy
IrankFero
March 5th, 2006 at 09:40pm
Erm I tell why in order of the ones i admire the most

McBobby..(Bob lol): I admires bob because when he got in the band it must have been hard to keep up but sir McBobby did it! and o, shure he because good friends with the others fast (y) and also... no drummer is like a crappy band! Beleve me! He gets my vote! Very Happy [color=red]

Mikey: I admires him for being some how devoted to his brother. He did force himself to learn bass to play for his the band! He inspired me to learn bass! Rolling Eyes

Ray: Because he plays kick ass guitare and he has the best hair Lol Rolling Eyes Every one should love ray! Im against the people who like them for the looks!

Frank: For his energy on stage! and he shurely lovews what he does!

leats but not last Gerard For getting out of the achoholic addiction! and for the good lyrics he writes! he has a very good drawing skiil too Smile I wish i was good to draw

i admire ALLL the band and What i love the most of Chem is the talent ...Not the looks! They are my heroes and idols!
John Lennon
Killjoy
John Lennon
March 5th, 2006 at 09:51pm
I picked Frank but when I play guitar w/ him I'd stay on the other side of the stage o.o

My God look what he did to Ray o.o

"Large gash to the head (see Fig D) caused by getting cracked in the head with Frankie's guitar, it wasn't the first time it happened...I'm sure it won't be the last"

mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
March 5th, 2006 at 09:51pm
I look up to them all...

Gerard: He stopped drinking and smoking drugs, he writes some of the lyrics (which I think are amazing), he is grateful for his fans, he has a great voice, he performs extremely well, he is an excellent artist, and I really like his style, he seems like a really nice guy...hah, that isn't everything, but I'll stop there.

Ray: Ray can play guitar SO well, and has a good voice at the same time. I've heard he wrote some of Mcr's lyrics, which I love. He can headbang like crazy, too. =P

Frank: Frank is an amazing performer onstage. He carries his guitar around like it's light as a feather, and kisses Gerard alot onstage...I just love how he is when he performs and I think it's really well done. He can scream really good too! Good job, Frankie.

Bob: Bob is amazing, because he has taken over as Mcr's drummer, and learned the songs so quickly...he seems like a great guy and I've heard from the people that met him that he is really nice to talk to. He seems gentle, and he's come a long way as far as I'm concerned.

Mikey: Mikey is awesome...he learned to play bass so quickly, and it's so sweet that he can be in the band with Gerard. He only learned so he could be in the band, and he rocks playing live. I could say more but I gotta go, bye.
AND...
One thing I like about the whole band is that they mind their own business and don't spread rumors and gossip. They keep their private lives their private lives, and don't talk about other bands. It's a good thing to do that. =]
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
March 5th, 2006 at 11:50pm
mikey.my.emo.baby:
Ray, he writes all the guitar stuff, and lots of lyrics (as far as i know) and he helps Frank with his guitar

Woah, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info!
julianna
Bleeding on the Floor
julianna
March 5th, 2006 at 11:51pm
Bob Very Happy
gerards_demolition_lover
Fabulous Killjoy
gerards_demolition_lover
March 7th, 2006 at 12:55pm
I look up to gerard and mikey....here's why:
Gerard:because he writes some awsome lyrics,he sing really good,and ....hes hawt..
Mikey:because he plays his heart out,and he learned bass in like a really short amount of time,and he gives it his all(even though sometimes his asthma acts up)
oh...and the other 3...(ray,bob,and frank) are cool too...and they are my sexy pool boys...
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
March 8th, 2006 at 02:48am
gerards_demolition_lover:
I look up to gerard and mikey....here's why:
Gerard:because he writes some awsome lyrics,he sing really good,and ....hes hawt..
Mikey:because he plays his heart out,and he learned bass in like a really short amount of time,and he gives it his all(even though sometimes his asthma acts up)
oh...and the other 3...(ray,bob,and frank) are cool too...and they are my sexy pool boys...

Mikey does not have asthma, so it can't "act up" sometimes.