Who do you most look up to in MCR??

AuthorMessage
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
May 16th, 2007 at 10:34pm
Roz!:
Gerard:
Anyone can get into drugs and alcohol, but it takes a strong person to get over it.
One of the things I love about all of them is how they are rock stars, out saving lives, but still manage to be the sweetest and dorkiest guys around. I look up to them for that.

Yeah I agree with that. A lot of bands/celebrities seem to change or act differently now that they're famous but My Chem is still really down to earth and not really in it for the fame but for the fans and I love that so I guess I would say that I look up to all of them.

I look up to them because they're real. They're original and they don't take any bullshit from people. They care about their fans and don't care about all the fame and success. They're in it because they love making music and they love their fans. That's something.
UnchArtEd schrEI
Jazz Hands
UnchArtEd schrEI
May 16th, 2007 at 10:43pm
i look up to their songs
vicious.
Bulletproof Heart
vicious.
May 17th, 2007 at 12:14am
Frank, he has his own clothing company, he can play guitar, and he doesn't eat meat XD
KN!VES
Joining The Black Parade
KN!VES
May 23rd, 2007 at 10:27pm
I mostly look up to Gerard because he's been through a lot of shit and he's still tugging onward. And he's not afraid to act himself and be unashamed.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
May 23rd, 2007 at 11:26pm
Ray Toro and Gerard Way.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
May 23rd, 2007 at 11:42pm
All of them.
In order:
Gerard Way, Bob Bryar, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Frank Iero.

But again, I love them all.
lennyK
Fabulous Killjoy
lennyK
May 24th, 2007 at 07:23pm
In order:

1.Ray
2.Gerard
3.Bob
4. Mikey
5. Frank

Ray's my 'Guitar-Hero' (lol....such a fun game also.)
Amypunk
Killjoy
Amypunk
May 27th, 2007 at 12:36pm
i think Gerard...Smile
Chemical_Love
Killjoy
Chemical_Love
May 27th, 2007 at 02:56pm
i look up to them all in their own way but mostly because of their confidence. i know that there are a lot of things that they dont like about themselves but once they get on stage , it is like they own the world and i love them for it. i also love the messages they have in their music. bottom line : they're amazing Very Happy
Freaxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Freaxx
May 27th, 2007 at 04:15pm
I look up to Gerard because his whole life story is just....amazing and he has the greatest voice, writes the best lyrics, and is the best artist.
Smile
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
June 3rd, 2007 at 10:41am
Bob, because he nearly died for us.

He got 3rd degree burns, just for a music video, to make us fans happy. He didn't go to hospital, because didn't want to cause a fuss, or cancel any shows. When he finally did go to hospital; he did a show beforehand (Even though he was really ill, and close to death). Then he repeatedly tried to check himself out, before he was ready.

He's dedicated, amazingly adorable, and he doesn't care about fame, or being looked upto or whatever. He had to learn all of MCRs songs in a really short space of time, and he did it. He had to prove to fans that he was good enough for MCR. He's really come out of his shell, and I really admire him. He's so fucking talented, and one day I hope that I be half as amazing as he is.
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
June 3rd, 2007 at 11:00am
cross between gerard and frank.

gerard went through a lot of shit and overcame it -- anyone can do that as long as you have the guts to.

and frank? he's just really outspoken and doesn't really give a damn what everyone thinks... even though he is famous, in interviews he talks as if he is just some ordinary guy.
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
June 3rd, 2007 at 11:09am
Desert Song.:
cross between gerard and frank.

gerard went through a lot of shit and overcame it -- anyone can do that as long as you have the guts to.

and frank? he's just really outspoken and doesn't really give a damn what everyone thinks... even though he is famous, in interviews he talks as if he is just some ordinary guy.

Yeah, I agree with you
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
June 3rd, 2007 at 11:10am
Frankie coz he's kind of mad. Like me.
jacxqueline deathbed
Jazz Hands
jacxqueline deathbed
June 3rd, 2007 at 12:12pm
gerard cuz he writes lyrics and makes me smile..
frank... do you need to ask?
hes got his own record company and all, and hes an awesome musician
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
June 3rd, 2007 at 04:45pm
Bob Bryar. The man nearly died and still wanted to play shows to make fans happy. Anybody who can get a 3rd degree burn and still want to play shows for fans, shows a lot of fucking strength. He's funny, super sweet, adorable and just plain awesome! And if he wasn't so eager to take Matt's place, I don't think My Chem would be around.

GO BOB!!
Sally Stitches.
Awake and Unafraid
Sally Stitches.
June 3rd, 2007 at 05:12pm
Gerard, for his awesome vocals, art, and lyrics. Also, how he pulled through his 'tough days'. Huzzah. =]
Or Ray, for his awesome guitar skillz. The way he's such a down-to-earth guy [although, so is the rest of the band], and his caring-ness. And, the fro. Cool
AmazingCauseItIs10
Joining The Black Parade
AmazingCauseItIs10
June 3rd, 2007 at 05:20pm
i look up to all the guys because mostly of them went through a lot to get that status of being the hottest band around, at least to me. and i respect that.
Wudafxup
Fabulous Killjoy
Wudafxup
June 3rd, 2007 at 05:42pm
It would have to be Gerard.

You have to be really strong to get over drugs and alcohol after abusing then for such a long time.

And some Frank too.
It's just the way that he puts his heart and soul when he plays.

But then again, they're 5 stunning boys. And I look up to each of them in a different way.
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
June 3rd, 2007 at 08:31pm
i look up to ray and frank because frank was teased in school like me and now hes got bragging rights,ray toro rocks cuz he has puffy hair , good interviews and advice in them,also he does amazing guitar solos