Who do you most look up to in MCR??

AuthorMessage
Frank!enstein
Crash Queen
Frank!enstein
September 29th, 2008 at 02:31pm
I LOOK UP TO THEM ALL BUT
I LOOK UP TO FRANK THE MOST. I JUST CONNECT WITH HIM EASILY
AND HE IS DOING WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE.
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
November 10th, 2008 at 03:06pm
Gerard probably. Just think of everything he's gone through to get to where he is now...the band was his idea, he got everyone together, carried on with the band even when he was suicidal, and look how he's turned out now! He's an inspiration to all of us.
And he went through pretty much exactly what I did when he was my age...just getting excluded from everything, being shut out until it felt like that was what I wanted, and so on. And he's freakin' awesome at art, which I'm pretty into. He's just an all-round great guy, who deserves everything he's achieved. Very Happy
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 27th, 2008 at 01:32am
I look up on all of them but I think gerard's the most and ray's the second. they are all really down-to-earth!
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
November 27th, 2008 at 10:57am
i look up to all five of them because they make music not for money but forrr the music and to change and help peoples lives
that to me defines what a hero is
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
December 19th, 2008 at 08:47am
Probably Gerard the most!
He just inspires me!
itsadeathwish.
Killjoy
itsadeathwish.
December 19th, 2008 at 10:29am
gerard.
i find him an inspiration.
(:
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
December 21st, 2008 at 12:51am
Ray.
He's taller than me.

Inspiration wise?
Gerard for obvious reasons but also:
Mikey.
He used to act so strong and then reached out for help. That takes balls.
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
December 21st, 2008 at 01:59am
Def. Gerard.

I'm obsessed. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 21st, 2008 at 02:25am
I look up to all of them.
They're all different and great in their own ways, and they all work so hard for this band. I couldn't choose just one of them to look up to the most, because they're all amazing people, and they're all inspirational. They're seriously my heroes and the band wouldn't be the same without any one of them. In Love
XhalloweenX
Killjoy
XhalloweenX
December 22nd, 2008 at 04:46pm
Frank, ´cause I would love to be like him; can play guitar, energetic, funny... Anything come to ur mind of him... Okay, I´m a girl but still I wanna be like he isSmile He´s my biggest hero ever!
XhalloweenX
Killjoy
XhalloweenX
December 22nd, 2008 at 04:59pm
Frank, ´cause I would love to be like him; can play guitar, energetic, funny, sweet, good-looking, just a perfect person... Anything come to ur mind of him... Okay, I´m a girl, but still I wanna be like he isSmile He´s my biggest hero ever!! I´m going to get a tattoo off him... Y´all see...
XhalloweenX
Killjoy
XhalloweenX
December 22nd, 2008 at 05:09pm
Fuck, I posted it couple times...
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
August 26th, 2011 at 01:24am
beyond_and_above_sanity:
okay i don't really have a fav but there is something about each one that i admire

Gerard: i admire the fact that he was able to overcome alcoholism and and depression, and stand up for something that alot of musicians tend to forget, it's all about the music.

Frank: i admire him because of his enthusiasim (sp?) when he plays you can tell that he really loves what he's doing which is becoming rare in the music business now.

Ray: He's the lead guitarist and i admire how he can pull the song together with his cool riffs and besides who else do you know can pull off that fro?

Mikey: I admire him because, he didn't even know how to play the bass at one time, but because he felt something good coming from My Chem he pulled it together and learned how to play and that's pretty awesome to me

Sir Bobness: I admire Sir Bobness the most because he came in after the original drummer and was able to keep up with this band that had already established themselves. SO he gets alot of props from me.

yeah I agree but personally Bob is just amazing (like the others). As a drummer, it blows me off the ground. although the others rock just as hard In Love
angelofthemissed
Fabulous Killjoy
angelofthemissed
June 4th, 2012 at 05:17pm
I look up to Gerard a lot because of his past difficulty with depression and drugs, and how he got through it.
Mikey is pretty brave too with being diagnosed with Bi- Polar and all
Frank as well I guess with his food allergies, and ear infections, and stomach issues
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
Fabulous Killjoy
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
May 19th, 2013 at 06:39pm
All of them, equally.