The Rise and Fall of My Chemical Romance

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the spiders from Mars

anyone eles see similaritys?

Yeah, plus MCR are big Bowie fans.
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 21st, 2006 at 03:20am
The name of the new CD kind of scares me.
There is no fall of MCR. NEVER!
.Lena.
Joining The Black Parade
.Lena.
March 21st, 2006 at 03:50am
Wait...Mikey has a myspace?

Is this new or am I just extremely slow?
KaHLi!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
KaHLi!
March 21st, 2006 at 03:55am
i knew about his myspace since...like a week ago maybe... n his myspace issss..... www.myspace.com/mikeyrevenge ! Smile
.Lena.
Joining The Black Parade
.Lena.
March 21st, 2006 at 04:21am
Wow...tyty.
.Lena.
Joining The Black Parade
.Lena.
March 21st, 2006 at 04:25am
Hmm..

Is that number Matt Good posted on a comment on Mikeys myspace real?

WHAT?!

Its not like Im going to call it....

Damn calling card ran out of minutes.
Hollywood Babylon.
Salute You in Your Grave
Hollywood Babylon.
March 21st, 2006 at 09:03am
Just so you guys know, Mikey's update his MySpace, and he pretty much confirmed that the new CD is called The Rise and Fall of My Chemical Romance. Well, here's what he said:

Monday, March 20, 2006

The intro to Longview..

....will forever plague my nightmares. hahahaha.
Imagine, if you will....playing a bunch of your favorite Green Day songs, while the members of said band are sitting at a table in front of the stage. That pretty much described my today. I often-times find myself in bizarre situations, but this definately tops the list. The RIAA honored a few Grammy winners/legends today at a private ceremony in San Francisco, and we were requested by the fine gentlemen in Green Day to perform their musical tribute. Dream...come...true. The smiles on their faces as we played an 11 minute odyssey spanning their whole career? priceless.

PS: thanks to all the people that waited in front of Emos for an ungodly amount of time to watch us play rock and roll music. Lifetime .....wow

PPS: The Rise And Fall of My Chemical Romance

PPPS: The new Saves The Day record will kick your teeth in.
yellowcrayon
Thinking Happy Thoughts
yellowcrayon
March 21st, 2006 at 09:59am
You know...the title scares me...

But I think we're supposed to be scared Smile
xx rawr im a ninja turtle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xx rawr im a ninja turtle
March 21st, 2006 at 10:44am
i like cheese
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
March 22nd, 2006 at 06:30am
when is it gonna be out?
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
March 22nd, 2006 at 09:26am
The title doesn't scare me...
I would be scared if they were going in the direction The Used are going on -on the verge of breaking up. But after watching the DVD, and just seeing their behavoir towards one another, and their mission for the band, I don't think this is a fall. Like i said someone else, I think it is more a metaphor then an actual foreshadowing...

of course they could jsut smack me with a trout and like break up out of no where haha.
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 22nd, 2006 at 03:30pm
Jenni:
I would be scared if they were going in the direction The Used are going on -on the verge of breaking up. But after watching the DVD, and just seeing their behavoir towards one another, and their mission for the band, I don't think this is a fall. Like i said someone else, I think it is more a metaphor then an actual foreshadowing...

of course they could jsut smack me with a trout and like break up out of no where haha.

The Used is breaking up? Or on the verge of it??!
Riddle of Revenge
Salute You in Your Grave
Riddle of Revenge
March 22nd, 2006 at 03:57pm
I think the title is making people think MCR is going to break up or something. If you got the email 'A message from My Chemical Romance' it doesn't seem like they are going to break up at all, or this album is going to be the last one or anything.

"When we felt too tired to carry on, you gave us purpose to continue. We are forever thankful for all of you. So enjoy this chronicle of the past few years, and lets dry our eyes and move on together."
ByeHalyconDays
Bleeding on the Floor
ByeHalyconDays
March 22nd, 2006 at 08:46pm
I doubt they're breaking up. I really just think it's because they're Bowie fans.
There was thing in a magizne like the most anticapted abulms of 2006. and it said late summer early fall for realese date.
It said something that some of the tracks might be Gerard reading from the tibeten book of the dead.
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 22nd, 2006 at 08:58pm
It probably won't be released until late Fall.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
March 23rd, 2006 at 06:25am
Blood_Stained_Razor_ X:
Jenni:

Yeah, their was a whole article on it in a magazine, i forget which one. They don't hang out anymore, they only see eachother a minute before they go on stage, Branden can't tolerate their drinking and drugs and is on an entirely different bus, and Bert is too busy with his finace to give a damn. They also put a hold on their third CD, and they are on a break right now, which could very well lead to the destruction of the band. I wouldn't be surprise if their is no third The Used album.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 23rd, 2006 at 12:19pm
^ Oh crap, I didn't know any of that about The Used.
They can't break up..they just can't Crying or Very sad
I feel sorry for Branden if all that shit is true.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
March 23rd, 2006 at 12:35pm
Branden is actually my favorite because he doesnt fall into that stigma most rockers have which is, they do drugs, drink, have sex with random chicks. He has a good head on his shoulders. Jepha drinks very little too, so sometimes him and Branden chill on the same bus. However Bert and Quinn are like the biggest drinkers of the band- and even they are splitting apart, they don't hang out anymore.

Yeah so, if MCR was anything like that ^, i would be worried.
Ale_Airam
Really Not Okay
Ale_Airam
March 23rd, 2006 at 01:59pm
i think is a metaphor.. i mean, isnĀ“t is like their music are?... a big beautiful metaphor..!
Riddle of Revenge
Salute You in Your Grave
Riddle of Revenge
March 23rd, 2006 at 07:31pm
Jenni:
Blood_Stained_Razor_ X:
Jenni:

Yeah, their was a whole article on it in a magazine, i forget which one. They don't hang out anymore, they only see eachother a minute before they go on stage, Branden can't tolerate their drinking and drugs and is on an entirely different bus, and Bert is too busy with his finace to give a damn. They also put a hold on their third CD, and they are on a break right now, which could very well lead to the destruction of the band. I wouldn't be surprise if their is no third The Used album.

Very disappointing. The Used is one of my favorite bands, and I love their music.