The Rise and Fall of MCR

AuthorMessage
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
June 24th, 2006 at 11:57pm
Joke Me Something Awful:
Joke Me Something Awful:
Who cares about the title? It's the music that I care about.

I'm ready for some new stuff.

So I am. I have to admit, I've quite done with their older stuff.
It's great, but I need something new.
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
June 25th, 2006 at 12:46am
I can't wait for it! YAY!! *dances* I read in a magazine somewhere that the new CD was going to be titled The Five Of Us Are Dying. Oh well, whatever. I'm just ready for it! Woot!
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
June 25th, 2006 at 02:51am
What magazine?
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
June 25th, 2006 at 08:19am
Some teenie magazine like Bop or Twist...I don't remember what specific magazine because the only reason I was reading that magazine was because it had Gerard on the cover.
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
June 25th, 2006 at 10:16am
i found some link and there is some info of the new album...

http://www.aolmusicnewsblog.com/2006/06/21/my-chemical-romance-turn-psychotic/

but its the name of the album the rise and fall of my chemical romance ?
rippedtopiecesxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
rippedtopiecesxxx
June 25th, 2006 at 11:03am
*+*nerd_cool*+*:
Some teenie magazine like Bop or Twist...I don't remember what specific magazine because the only reason I was reading that magazine was because it had Gerard on the cover.

hmm I wouldn't trust a teenie magazine..at a show i went to gerard said that in those magazines they either make stuff up or choose interviews that have already been made.mcr doesn't have any say in it.
.the.it.kidd.
Killjoy
.the.it.kidd.
June 26th, 2006 at 09:33am
I can't wait for it either!

Anyone know when it's coming out?!

I'm getting impatient Razz

x
.the.it.kidd.
Killjoy
.the.it.kidd.
June 26th, 2006 at 09:35am
To: rippedtopiecesxxx
I've done that a million and one times Razz

I buy so many crappy magazines, just because My Chem are on the front Razz

x
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
June 26th, 2006 at 10:20am
rippedtopiecesxxx:
*+*nerd_cool*+*:

hmm I wouldn't trust a teenie magazine..at a show i went to gerard said that in those magazines they either make stuff up or choose interviews that have already been made.mcr doesn't have any say in it.

That's sad. Sad
But I must admit I've bought some before, just because it had MCR in it.
Although I hate how it's just all "Gerard". Gah.
------------------------------------------------------
The title scares me a little. But I'm more excited as when it's going to come out. I like tobe excited for things......counting the days......Very Happy
rippedtopiecesxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
rippedtopiecesxxx
June 26th, 2006 at 01:55pm
lolz at gerard stickers though. i would enjoy having the ability to place gerard where i want him.
*hamako_hime*
Joining The Black Parade
*hamako_hime*
June 26th, 2006 at 02:03pm
s.w.d.a.:
ashley_91:
I'm seriously so effing excited for the new album!
I can't wait!
I wish i knew the date for when it is comeing out so i could start crossing of the days on my calender.

Haha.. me too! I just wonder what the title will be.. since it says "tentatively titled The Rise and Fall of My Chemical Romance".. cause that "tentative title" sounds kind of ... dull.. in my opinion...

sounds kind of...stolen is more accurate. it's just like the rise and fall of ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars. i knew they were bowie fans but this is kinda too far...just my opinion...i think they should come up with a more creative title of their own...
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
July 2nd, 2006 at 07:52pm
i think THE RISE AND FALL OF MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE is the dumbest title ever. the band is so creative. and they choose a name like that 2 follow-up their break out album? i expected something AMAZING 4 their new album name. and the 1 they chose is a little concieted (sp). they havent even actually risen yet. Rolling Eyes
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
July 3rd, 2006 at 06:09am
I've heard recently that 'The Rise And Fall of My Chemical Romance' isn't evn going to be the title.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
July 3rd, 2006 at 07:28am
right now i dont giv a shiz what the albums gonna b called...I JUST WANT ANOTHER FRIGGIN ALBUM!!!!....sorrryy for the spaz attack there....*calm down*.....1....2....3.........
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
July 3rd, 2006 at 08:28am
Lol. I'm excited, too, but I'm glad that the title is merely "tentative" at this point. I mean, I really dislike it. Gerard honestly thought of this while Revenge was in production?! Come on! They are My Chemical Romance, with like the raddest name ever. They've gotta come up with something better than that . . . something that'll shock people. Maybe the RAFOMCR is just throwing kids off the trail, and when the album drops, the title's gonna be so damn good everyone will go nuts? Maybe . . . ?
james dean.
Awake and Unafraid
james dean.
July 3rd, 2006 at 12:24pm
The Rise And Fall Of My Chemical Romance makes me think the band's gonna have the three albums, and then they're done. That would be romantic in a weird way, but I'd still be disappointed.

Just my thoughts.
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
July 3rd, 2006 at 02:16pm
It sounds as though they are about to change their name or somthing. I don't like the album title. It's so blah. Maybe it's not even going to be called like that. Maybe they're just fooling us all O_O
But then again, I need some sleep.
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
July 5th, 2006 at 08:10am
[color=indigo]
There were rumours of it being a concept album titled 'The Rise And Fall Of My Chemical Romance'.
"Any record we make is a concept record, always has been since the basement record. The title 'The Rise And Fall Of My Chemical Romance' was never the real title of the record, more like a code or a joke... it was a title that was to beat people to the punch as far as their misconceptions about the band or their personal usless commentary on our rise to fame. It would have been a self-absorbed record had it been called that, and our records have never stooped to that kind of level. Who really wants to relate to someone complaining about their 'fame'? Not us. The title has been locked for months. And it's perfect..."

^ Just posted in the Interview thread by Bess. So we can all stop freaking out, I guess. And now I'm freaking excited 'cause I just know it's gonna be a good title now.[/color]
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
July 5th, 2006 at 07:56pm
I'mALegend:
Lol. I'm excited, too, but I'm glad that the title is merely "tentative" at this point. I mean, I really dislike it. Gerard honestly thought of this while Revenge was in production?! Come on! They are My Chemical Romance, with like the raddest name ever. They've gotta come up with something better than that . . . something that'll shock people. Maybe the RAFOMCR is just throwing kids off the trail, and when the album drops, the title's gonna be so damn good everyone will go nuts? Maybe . . . ?

i totally agree w/ u
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
July 5th, 2006 at 07:58pm
I'mALegend:
[color=indigo]
There were rumours of it being a concept album titled 'The Rise And Fall Of My Chemical Romance'.
"Any record we make is a concept record, always has been since the basement record. The title 'The Rise And Fall Of My Chemical Romance' was never the real title of the record, more like a code or a joke... it was a title that was to beat people to the punch as far as their misconceptions about the band or their personal usless commentary on our rise to fame. It would have been a self-absorbed record had it been called that, and our records have never stooped to that kind of level. Who really wants to relate to someone complaining about their 'fame'? Not us. The title has been locked for months. And it's perfect..."

^ Just posted in the Interview thread by Bess. So we can all stop freaking out, I guess. And now I'm freaking excited 'cause I just know it's gonna be a good title now.[/color]

thank god! i knew mcr wouldnt b conceited (sp) and stupid 2 name their album that!