Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
March 14th, 2006 at 11:03pm
I Absolutly love hearing about the mosh pits and their storys!Its awesome and i them more than fan fictions please post any storys from the pits you have had here!Thanx!
kekela
Killjoy
kekela
March 17th, 2006 at 12:12am
the mcr concert i went to was my first real mosh pit..i had been at concerts and stuff before where there's been mosh pits, but i had always tried my best to stay away from them lol. Me and my best friend made kind of a pack to stay out of the mosh pit cuz even tho we werent in it, we had an awesome view of the stage. But then i totally spazzed when gerard started rubbing himself..and i was like..fuck it, im goin in i need to be closer lol, and my friend was like "nooooooooo" so of course she followed and i didnt think i was gonna survive lol. It was like everyone extremely tall decided to surround me at once lol, i never thought i would fear an elbow..loland then some guy took off his shirt and it landed on my head, which is fine, but then HE landed on my head..which wasnt cool lol, i ended up being kicked in the head twice while my friend laughed at me and then at the end of the concert a shoe landed on me lol
my concert experience was horrible lol, i mean seeing mcr has been the highlight of my life, but everything before and after the concert was horrible..we got their lost getting there, so we were late, and i ended up getting hurt..theni lost the coat check ticket and had to go dumpster diving, lol, then we had no way home and ended up wandering the streets trying to find a bus home and then it started to snow..and my poster got wet lol but overall still the best night of my life lol Laughing
Aww.Sugarr
Salute You in Your Grave
Aww.Sugarr
March 17th, 2006 at 12:23am
at the MCR concert, the big, tough, fat, bald secruity guard right infront of me got canned by a flying shoe
i mean that thing was FLYING
it was like a cannonball in his package
then he was bent over almost in tears and Gerard laughed and the other guards were laughing too
all in all
fucking hilarious
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
March 17th, 2006 at 05:02pm
I've never been to an MCR concert, but I went to a green day one..and the mosh pits there were fun. We were at the far left of the stage, and the mosh pit was right next to us. I got pushed into it quite often, and I'd be kicking people, yelling, pushing, punching, anything to get myself out. Kids were coming out with major injuries, we were right in front of the ramp where everyone came out of the moshpit after they'd been crowd surfing, and we'd see kids who had gashes, missing shoes, fat lips, one girl had a huge cut to her forehead, and had to get help she almost passed out. The whole night I was pushing people in there if they would try to stand in front of me. Very Happy
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
March 18th, 2006 at 11:57am
Yeah, I've never been in a mosh pit. Embarassed It's mainly because I'm really thin and I'm afraid of getting killed, haha. But, my boyfriend and my sister's boyfriend went into the mosh pit @ MCR's concert. It made me jealous cuz my boyfriend was all like "I could see Gerard so well, I could literally see the sweat rolling off of him." And this was me=Evil or Very Mad But, my best friend is going to Fall Out Boy with me so she said me, her, and my boyfriend will go to the pit and they'll protect me, haha. Laughing
Mr Blonde
Bleeding on the Floor
Mr Blonde
March 18th, 2006 at 12:05pm
in my first mosh pit, I fell over and someone stood on my hand.
broke all my fingers.
Note to the fat bastard who stood on me: Thank you. I enjoyed being crippled for a fucking month!
alex disappeared
Shotgun Sinner
alex disappeared
March 18th, 2006 at 12:10pm
my first real mosh pit was at the mcr concert. i went in with my friends and it was so fun! i didnt want to go in at first but people grabbed my shirt and pulled me in and i stayed in for almost the whole concert. i kept getting hit but that didnt bother me. it was fun to jump around, kick people, punch people. then i went to another concert and i got hurt really bad in the mosh pit. i fell a few times and got kicked in the face a lot...ouch. i broke my nose...my parents dont want me to go in them anymore but i do anyway.
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
March 18th, 2006 at 12:19pm
Wow, these stories make me not want to go in a mosh pit EVER.. Sad
alex disappeared
Shotgun Sinner
alex disappeared
March 18th, 2006 at 12:20pm
but they are really fun and breaking a bone or two is worth it!
xxlyingdeadxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xxlyingdeadxx
March 18th, 2006 at 12:24pm
someone trod on my foot when i went in...i was wearing knee high boots...i already had a blister so it KILLED!!! my friend's head got sat on...
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
March 18th, 2006 at 12:28pm
And we'll keep it running:
but they are really fun and breaking a bone or two is worth it!

haha, i'll keep that in mind. Very Happy
xx rawr im a ninja turtle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xx rawr im a ninja turtle
March 19th, 2006 at 10:04pm
this isnt rly a mosh pit story but i went 2 a gd concert @ giants stadium ... some people touched my wrongly while i was .. or tried crowdsurfing 4 the 1st time... it scarred me 4 life.
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
March 20th, 2006 at 03:06pm
Whoa, I think that would scar me for life too...
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
March 20th, 2006 at 03:43pm
Eh,I think you have to expect to be touched in the wrong place's if you go in the mosh pit!I mean people sometimes have no choice O_O
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
March 20th, 2006 at 09:23pm
uh... i got squished, shoved and by the end i was covered in sweat, fully drenched, like i had been thrown into a swimming pool.

it was good though i started off in the fifth row centre, and people pushed me to the front, second/third row ^__^

that was an MCR mosh pit, i don't ahve an interesting stories about that, but about a TLE mosh pit, i have many Cool

but i can't be bothered to type it all out now.
breanna.b
Jazz Hands
breanna.b
March 20th, 2006 at 09:33pm
was at the hawthorne heights concert on feb 25...i took my ex with me(we were together at the time) and he just stood there when ppl were pushing him around...and i was standing in front of him and i was flying everywhere...but the ppl were really nice...well sum of them...they helped this group of gurls off the floor after the mean ppl pushed them...but there was this guy in a gray shirt who kept pushing me into all these mosh pits with really tall ppl...so when i got out...i pushed him into 1....but i had a really good time....and we were almost to the front but then sadly....we got pushed over to the side....
D!NORAWR_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
D!NORAWR_
March 22nd, 2006 at 02:00pm
I busted my knee caps in a mosh pit. Well...more of a circle pit. But there was a ton of people in the front, and I was in the pit, and some guy just grabbed me and flung me towards these people. They all crowded in and I fell forward and busted my knees on the ground. Some people tried to pick me up but I guess I blacked out, I remember being carried out though and not being able to stand for about 15 minutes, then not being able to walk right the rest of the night.
The next day my knees were covered with bruises. It was insane.
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
March 22nd, 2006 at 04:33pm
O_O OUCH!
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
March 22nd, 2006 at 07:03pm
I personally never, but my friends sister got her ear like, rip open when someone/or something got Caught on her earring....twas bloody.
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
March 22nd, 2006 at 07:08pm
=0 ahhh