Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
argggimapirate
Jazz Hands
argggimapirate
March 22nd, 2006 at 11:35pm
my first mosh pit was at an MCR concert. and I got sucked in. I was so scared, I almost threw up. Oh and some crowd surfer chick fell on me, and I almost passed out on the ground while everyone around me was being stupid. i got help though, from my friends.
pretty scary/intense
but now im in LOVE with most pits. I purposely moved to where they were, during the last MCR concert. Thats where i turned into an Andrea sandwhich.
<Overweight sweaty lady>|ME|<another overweight sweaty lady>
save_me
Salute You in Your Grave
save_me
March 23rd, 2006 at 12:02am
lol these stories make me laugh Razz i went in my first mosh pit on the week end hehe im so proud and we broke the baricade in the first 10mins!
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 23rd, 2006 at 12:36am
Hahahah these stories are awesome.

Mine isn't too interesting. I got elbowed in the stomach and face a lot.

And a cup hit me in the head so I threw it and mistakedly hit the guy right next to me in the face with it. And I got a crowd surfers ass to the face.

Oh the worst was when I got stuck behind this girl with insanely curly and frizzy hair that kept getting in my face. It was very discusting. But of course, worth it for MCR. Everything is.
Asuka.
Salute You in Your Grave
Asuka.
March 23rd, 2006 at 12:42am
^^^ hahaha that was awesome. i love most pits too bad everyone else does so it makes it hard to be in them..
Asuka.
Salute You in Your Grave
Asuka.
March 23rd, 2006 at 12:43am
^^^ at save_me
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
March 23rd, 2006 at 04:07am
Yeah...
Well.
The MCR concert was my fisrt mosh.
Needless to say, if it wasn't for the amazing super powers of my friend pulling me up cos I kept on falling over I would have been trampled.
Oh yeah.
I met this really cute guy at the concert.
But we got seperated cos of the mosh.
And being in those circle pit things are exciting/insane/scary.
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
March 23rd, 2006 at 04:44pm
I want to mosh...badly now xD
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
March 23rd, 2006 at 04:49pm
Man, these stories make me feel left out. I think I might have to mosh at my next concert just to have a story. Smile hehe
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
March 23rd, 2006 at 05:19pm
^^ I KNOW..LOL...but, i thing i'd to good in a mosh pit!!
A S H L E E
Jazz Hands
A S H L E E
March 24th, 2006 at 02:00am
my first mosh pit was @ school! that was effing funny!!! we were walking to next lesson afta break n ther are loads of us, al diffrent yers who r like the moshin type n me m8 kt shouted mosh pit! n then everyone was moshing, the the dep headteacher caought us all took as many names and then i got suspended for like a week, coz it was classed as a figh?? fuking school, there all a bunch on twat heads!
save_me
Salute You in Your Grave
save_me
March 24th, 2006 at 03:12am
aw that sux we had a mini mosh pit kinda thing happen in a hall way at skool and getting pushed up agiast a brick wall hurts but it was fun and 1 of the teachers got stuck in it lol and we all ran before we got in trouble so yea it was all good
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
March 24th, 2006 at 03:38pm
HAHA!School mosh time x]
ByeHalyconDays
Bleeding on the Floor
ByeHalyconDays
March 24th, 2006 at 09:03pm
We tried moshing at a school dance once. Basicly 20 people just ran into eachother.
My first mosh pit was MCR. Me and my friend got really close. I almost threw up. She kept saying the were going to die. It was sort of funny before MCR came on she just kept going 'WERE GOING TO GET KILLED!' Some girl was crowd surfing and land on my back so i fell to the floor. Thank you to that guy who was shielding me my friend from getting pushed in the punching people. That girl I hit with my camera you deserved it you pulled my hair 5 times!
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
March 24th, 2006 at 11:30pm
=0 I bet it was a teenie!
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
March 25th, 2006 at 04:26am
give-em-hell-kid:
my first mosh pit was @ school! that was effing funny!!! we were walking to next lesson afta break n ther are loads of us, al diffrent yers who r like the moshin type n me m8 kt shouted mosh pit! n then everyone was moshing, the the dep headteacher caought us all took as many names and then i got suspended for like a week, coz it was classed as a figh?? fuking school, there all a bunch on twat heads!

Ahahahahahahahahaha!
Good work there Ashlee-Blue.
Yeah we had one at a school dance, there was crowd surfing and all...
That wasn't as extreme as the MCR one though.
argggimapirate
Jazz Hands
argggimapirate
March 25th, 2006 at 12:02pm
haa. a whole bunch of kids at my school got suspended for starting a mosh pit... and party boying.
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
March 25th, 2006 at 12:08pm
The pit at A7X was insane O.o First song (chapter 4), and this gorl fell over. Then, about 3 people stripped over her and landed on her. Then some people fell on THOSE people. Ended up about 6 people all flattening this poor girl, who had some dude's ass on her head. Not really funny; I was pretty sure she was going to die O.O
Then I tried to help this guy up off the pile, and I was almost dragged ontop of him ¬.¬ Damn me being so flimsey!
Anyway. The people got helped up. the girl seemed okay. Then I went to the back because I was a complete pussy, and it was too crazy.
Then they played Walk, and I get to the middle again =3 Because... well, dude... it was WALK.
Yes. Not funny. But still.
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
March 26th, 2006 at 04:00pm
^wow!
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
March 28th, 2006 at 07:15am
First mosh pit I was in, I was like 14, it was Third Eye blind and I held on for dear life to some guy I never met while beer was beign just poured over me by drunks

At MCR...I was doused with water so bad, EVERYTHING was wet (thankfully a security guard took my poster and after some hassle, I got it back after the concert, unharmed). My mother had given me some valium (I was hyper mixed with anxiety attacks she needed to medicate em) and despite that, when the thrashers got bad close me, I threatened to kick their asses, one of them tried to start something, I had 2 guys I had never met holding me back while I screamed at this guy who had been smackin into my sister hard so far that night...he finally left, I was let go. I was pulled through a thinck mass of people to rejoin people I had just met after I got shoved away from them, I was bent backwards at a weird angle for about a full song b/c of the crowd movements...

At TOC (which I was at last week), I was near the circle pit during As I Lay Dying (after my best friend who's 5 foot and just about 100 pounds, slide out as best she could after I screamed and got someoent to pull her out b/c it was too violent for her), I was bein slammed, so I'd throw my shoulder at them, I knocked one over, and I screamed in pain when I got nailed hard, after that, I had a guy stand beside me the whole time, blockin me, never learned his name. I had ash from cigarettes hit my skin ... Uh, at the end of Story of the year, when Adam jumped right in front of me into the crowd, I got slammed into the back purdy hard...got smacked right above my eye a few times with shoulder blades...

and of course, people fainting b/c they couldn't breath, at MCR this big guy had to be carried out by like 4 people he just fainted...noone fell near me that I saw tho, ever...minus in circle pits but tis to be expected in such things
but it was all sooo worth it, I was close to the stage most of the time sooo I wouldn't trade the sore muscles or bruises (or the colds) for anything at all
which way
Bleeding on the Floor
which way
March 28th, 2006 at 07:22am
Hmmm nothing really exciting just a few bruises and cut. Oh some guy also jumped on my foot and half my toe nail fell off and the same night I was smashed in the mouth with a bottle and chipped a tooth.