Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
March 28th, 2006 at 07:24am
which way:
Hmmm nothing really exciting just a few bruises and cut. Oh some guy also jumped on my foot and half my toe nail fell off and the same night I was smashed in the mouth with a bottle and chipped a tooth.

how the heck were you smashed in the mouth with a bottle??? or rather, how did that come about???
which way
Bleeding on the Floor
which way
March 28th, 2006 at 07:27am
stormy:

how the heck were you smashed in the mouth with a bottle??? or rather, how did that come about???

Someone in front of me was drinking out of a bottle and got pushed and some how the bottle met my mouth basically. It wasn't a major incident lol
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
March 28th, 2006 at 07:28am
just a weird one. never been assulted by a bottle by accident
Master_of_the_wicket
Killjoy
Master_of_the_wicket
March 28th, 2006 at 06:43pm
When I saw MCR it was my first concert ever (lol and only one since) but it was AMAZINNNG the mosh pit!!! i'm only 4'11'' so it was like, i had to jump up just to try to get some fresh air that wasn't body odor. Which sounds pretty bad, but it was just so freaking crazy amazing good. i mean it's like, the music grabs a part of you and thrashes out through all your limbs in this insanely intense energy of goodess...lol. i mean, i was getting smotheredand squished and i couldn't even freaken see them really, but it was THE MOST amazing 30 minutes of my whole life. oh and then i complained to my guy friend that i couldn't even see them and he decided to try to life me up on his shoulders so i could see, and all these people thought he was trying to get me up to freaken crowd surf and they just kinda grabbed me and threw me up on top of the crowd!!! it was so insane! but great! and now i don't want to go to any other concerts because i know they could never be so good. so yeah, heh.
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 31st, 2006 at 07:10pm
My mosh pit story from last night at The Taste Of Chaos is rated R. I don't think I can share it. Might ruin your innocent minds.
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
March 31st, 2006 at 07:28pm
Aww.Sugarr:
at the MCR concert, the big, tough, fat, bald secruity guard right infront of me got canned by a flying shoe
i mean that thing was FLYING
it was like a cannonball in his package
then he was bent over almost in tears and Gerard laughed and the other guards were laughing too
all in all
fucking hilarious

Gerard laughed?!?! hahahha
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
March 31st, 2006 at 08:39pm
AHA! Well,i would laugh too...
xkillerqueen
Motor Baby
xkillerqueen
March 31st, 2006 at 08:46pm
me and my friend (yes only one other friend) mosh anyday everyday in p.e. i know its random, and people think we are freaks, but tis hella tight! yall should try it sometime.... just dont accidently get punched in the boob, it hurts. Wink
argggimapirate
Jazz Hands
argggimapirate
March 31st, 2006 at 09:14pm
killer_odd_sock:
The pit at A7X was insane O.o First song (chapter 4), and this gorl fell over. Then, about 3 people stripped over her and landed on her. Then some people fell on THOSE people. Ended up about 6 people all flattening this poor girl, who had some dude's ass on her head. Not really funny; I was pretty sure she was going to die O.O
Then I tried to help this guy up off the pile, and I was almost dragged ontop of him ¬.¬ Damn me being so flimsey!
Anyway. The people got helped up. the girl seemed okay. Then I went to the back because I was a complete pussy, and it was too crazy.
Then they played Walk, and I get to the middle again =3 Because... well, dude... it was WALK.
Yes. Not funny. But still.

dude. seriously?? wow. the A7X show in Austin was nothing like that. There were mosh pits. but I was too scared to go into it, cause it was a bunch of drunk high dudes. This one guy was useing a door stopper as his weed pipe. RIGHT NEXT TO ME. so i went home and smelt like weed. But here's a tip. MOSH PITS eventually end. so, use them to your advantange and when people back off, move closer to the stage... =D
The Suspect
Really Not Okay
The Suspect
March 31st, 2006 at 09:21pm
all_but_perfect:
me and my friend (yes only one other friend) mosh anyday everyday in p.e. Wink

Dude, that is totally sweet! Laughing
BulletThroughFlockOfDoves
Killjoy
BulletThroughFlockOfDoves
March 31st, 2006 at 09:56pm
Okay, I have haven't ever moshed (cause im straight up chicken shit), but many a times i have been the pit, the MCR on was pretty crazy. My friend and i were right in the center up against the barriacade, and it was a fight for our lives to stay on our feet. Overweight crowd surfers landing on my head hurt like a bitch, the chick behind me had her armed wrapped around my throat (almost lost conciousness a few times from the lack of oxygen), and I was getting rammed up against the barricade by the people behind me so bad that I bruised dark purple and black on the backs of my arms, back, legs, pelvis, and im sure many other places. Causing me to walk rather funny the next day and my best friend repeatedly shout to me "BUTT RAPE!"!! Oh the sweat, the pain, twas f'n beautiful. Twisted Evil
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
April 1st, 2006 at 03:30am
^What day did you see them? I saw MCR in LA too.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
April 1st, 2006 at 05:43am
readin these make me miss mosh pits sooo damn bad
Benniks
Jazz Hands
Benniks
April 1st, 2006 at 07:12am
my firends fell thru a fire exit at this litle gig wen they were moshing Smile
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
April 1st, 2006 at 11:35am
At a show down by my house, my friend lisa was crowd sufing and got thrown on to the stage.....she super little, like really tiny and some guy at the front just through her on stage. Her arm was like black and blue for a week!!!
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
April 1st, 2006 at 01:35pm
>.< eep!
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
April 1st, 2006 at 01:46pm
stormy:
readin these make me miss mosh pits sooo damn bad
*moshes with Stormy*
=( Better, dearest?
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
April 1st, 2006 at 03:49pm
AHAHA! Moshing threads now too!
dana eats dreams
Banned
dana eats dreams
April 1st, 2006 at 04:05pm
at warped tour I was watching FOB, I didn't really want to, but the person I was with begged me to see FOB...so anyways I was watching the show and all of the sudden i look behind me, and there was just an empty circle, so everybody kinda scooted back so we didn't have to smush the people up front, and right when everyone scooted back, the guys started a mosh pit, so everyone smush up front again. Luckly they had to stop the mosh pit cos some girl passed out.

Later that night MCR was on, and we were like right behind the people that were holding onto the barricades, and we were in the middle, so when I was watching MCR, 4 people fell on my head that were crowd surfing, and the 4th guy knocked me out. So the security guard had to reach in the crowd and pull me out.

Ohh and my friend was crowd surfing once I had gotten pulled out, and they dropped her on her butt. ouchhhies. >.<
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
April 1st, 2006 at 07:30pm
I full on caught a crowd surfer two days ago at TOC.
Me and this guy did. She was about to totally fall on her ass and we caught her and threw her back up. I got hit REALLY hard in the head by a crowd surfer and I almost passed out but I stayed in the mosh pit until the very last song by the last band. I only left at that song cause I was really thirsty and I'd been in there for about 5 hours. Literally.