=( Better, dearest?

<moshes>
Awww so kind of you!!!
yes, it helps a bit
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
April 6th, 2006 at 07:06pm
I'm going to the Seether concert soon..IM GOING TO BE KIILLLED! EEP!
alex disappeared
Shotgun Sinner
alex disappeared
April 7th, 2006 at 07:00pm
I went to a A7X concert not to long ago and it was a blast.

I kept hitting people and kicking them...but I didn't mean it.

I got hit a few times myself, and I broke my arm because some dude stepped on it.

It was the best.

A few broken bones don't bother me as long as I get to kick someone too.
Vaudeville Vigilante
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Vaudeville Vigilante
April 7th, 2006 at 07:05pm
My first extreme mosh experience was at a recent The Academy Is/Panic! at the Disco/Acceptance concert. It was during TAI. Me and two friends decided to mosh. I ended up getting hit in the face twice and once on the shoulder, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'll also always have the memory of me and my friends holding hands and jumping up and down screaming the words to "Lying is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off", sweating like pigs. It was disgusting, but I used my MCR hoodie as a communal sweatrag and didn't even care. My friends saw me at my worst, and they still love me. It's always gonna be one of my favorite memories.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
April 8th, 2006 at 12:43pm
^^^ Props to you for bein able to use a sweatshirt as a sweatrag for more than one person...I cringe at the thought
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
April 10th, 2006 at 07:58am
Ooooosh love this thread.

WHen I went to TOC in November this guy dragged me into the huge moshpit and it was so surreal. Everyone in there could tell I didn't want to be there and stayed about half a foot away from me. It was like being in a small bubble. Anyway, this guy dragged me right to the middle and then fucking legged it. I was like 'shiiit' and then ran to the front.

I dunno why but I love being the wall of a moshpit. It's such fun Very Happy
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
April 17th, 2006 at 03:08pm
LOL! Thats weird that everyone would stay away from you.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
April 17th, 2006 at 03:14pm
I have never gone to any big concerts, but the town I am in has a place that is called the Academy. Couple times a month, we have smaller concerts there with local bands. Mainly My Broken Hero, Counting Heartbeats, Bleeding Alarm and such. Good bands by the way. Well, the mosh pit at these concerts are small, but can get REALLY violent. At the last concert, this bigger band came, and all hell broke loose. I almost got my nose broken, and didnt stay upright through any one song. It was fucking awesome.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
April 20th, 2006 at 07:08am
yeah there's no bands play in my town except local ones. but at youth club every week we had a mosh pit (yeah that sounds pathetic, but whatever)
Robyn and i owned the moshpit (none of the others can mosh properly). jeez i can mosh in 5 inch platforms.
though all hell broke lose last time we moshed. i lost my glasses, nearly broke my back, skidded across the room on my ass, and was stood on coz im so small they didnt see me.
they banned moshpits after that.
Mel
Killjoy
Mel
April 20th, 2006 at 05:02pm
i think moshing is pretty fun and all, but whatever happened to going to the concert and watching the band play and singing along to their music? i don't know about you guys, but when i went to see MyChem, i didn't go to mosh *sighs thinkng about Gerard in tight pants* yeah yeah, call me a wuss, but can you really enjoy them on stage if you're thrashing around and hitting people?
Eveline
Demolition Lover
Eveline
April 20th, 2006 at 05:05pm
I went to green day Smile
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
April 21st, 2006 at 02:13am
Mel:
but can you really enjoy them on stage if you're thrashing around and hitting people?

Fair point, but still. I went to My Chem and at Taste of Chaos and moshed, and I can still tell you little details of the concerts that went on, while moshing. Now, my eyes weren't on them all the time, but most of the concert they were. Moshing just adds to the experience, it's fun. And sometimes, you mosh b/c you hate the act on stage or you're just expressing how the music makes ya feel
dfhsqwregffdhdfh
Shotgun Sinner
dfhsqwregffdhdfh
April 23rd, 2006 at 11:18am
Well, not really a mosh pit, but me and my firend Breakthisakwardsilence were at an MCR Concert and the minute the concert started we split up to big huge foot ball guys infornt of me pushed me out and like i was stuck between pot smokers and ppl that smelt like they haven't showered in like a year. and I got to the front for I'm not okay and ppl were pushing and one guy's shoe hit the guy beside me in the head and it was so funny!
Keyser_So_So
Killjoy
Keyser_So_So
April 24th, 2006 at 12:12pm
Well, one of the times i saw MCR it was pretty calm at first- just lots of screaming girls (and a few boys Smile ), but then You Know What They Do... began, and jeez- i haven't been as scared for my life in a pit since Avenged Sevenfold's wall of death one time i saw them!
.Unseen.Sorrows.
Bleeding on the Floor
.Unseen.Sorrows.
April 24th, 2006 at 03:27pm
I caught a drumstick and I'm 12 right? This guy who is like 15 tries to take it from me! He punched me and sat on me so I let go Sad
ByeHalyconDays
Bleeding on the Floor
ByeHalyconDays
April 24th, 2006 at 07:40pm
I saw MCR people went crazy during helena I didn't even have to really jump they just carried you
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
April 25th, 2006 at 05:16am
My first MCR concrt was also the first real moshpit i've been in. At first i really wanted to go like i was dying and my friend did to until we got there and she was a bit so-so. I wanted to go in further but she hung onto my friggen shirt so i had to stay. There was this guy who looked like MATT GOOD who kept pushing my friend into me and apprently she felt liek he was humpign her. Lol. It was all pretty good just a bit of harmless pushing and shoving at the start.
Then, MCR came on...
The first note ripped through the speakers and all of a sudden i was being carried foward and thenbackward and foward and people were scrambling over me cos everyone was taller than me. People were grabbing my shoulders, my shirt, my FRIGGEN HAIR, my boobs, peoples hands were around my waist. People were pretty much grabbing anything of me possible and there wasn't a girl in sight. I was screaming so freaking loud for some guy to let go of my hair which he did eventually but i was still startng to suffocate and getting guys having anal sex with me. It was funny at the time but i was struggling to much to laugh. Lol. So yeah it was like that for a coupel of minutes until a group of four guys came and asked if i wanted "out" (i think i was trying to jump but mostly failing and trying to laugh lol) and so i guess i felt woozy and nodded and the guy took hold of my hand and pushed me forcefully through the crowd screaming louder than i did "HELP HER OUT!" it was really embrassing and that dude still had hold of my wrist REALLY TIGHTLY and i ahd to push his hand off to get away. God knows what he wanted but they weren't bad-looking either so i half regret it...lol...i'm such a loser.
I was kind've dizzy and found my self in a death circle than shoved out of it and then there was this chick with relaly frizzy puffed up hair who i realised was my friend. so for the rest of the show we stood on the safe edge of the mosh pit and just jumped. There was no room to go back in. I wanted to though i got soo close to the stage. But i now know what it feels liek to be at the very front. I was in a PWD mosh pit a few weeks back and almost crushed my knees and the railing fell foward onto the stage so yeah. It was pretty brutal cos somone was laying ontop of me too. And some guy stepped on my head, shoulders and boobs as he jumped off the stage to crowd surf and some other guy landed squarely on my friend before running off.

But it was definitely very fun and memorable. :p
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
April 25th, 2006 at 05:21am
The Parkway Drive moshpit is a differnt story fileld with really annoying guys, a girl id met, screaming, picks, getting stepped on by the band, the interesting detah circle and two guys humping each other which became three...and more...
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
April 26th, 2006 at 10:11pm
HAAH! Oh please do tell Very Happy
ketchup.vampire
Really Not Okay
ketchup.vampire
April 26th, 2006 at 10:43pm
My first mosh pit was for a local band....so crazy. Some guys but landed on my face....so I bit it... I also took some ladies shoes because the landed on my shoulder...so much fun...except for the cracked rib