Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
October 13th, 2007 at 01:39am
My cousin went to see PATD!, and he got a concussion. He fell against the bars and hit his head.
Sonnet 130
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sonnet 130
October 21st, 2007 at 04:17pm
OK so me and loads of people at at the under 18s night at this nightclub called welly. The lads all start this mosh pit and this lad i know Chris accidentally ripped this lasses hair extensions out. She went sick at him hitting him like alot.
He said he was sorry to her, but personally don't go in a mosh pit if you think you wouldn't come out without a scratch on you; because you won't. You will get bruises, punched and kicked.

My friend krystina got drunk and ended up passing out in the middle of a pit! Not a good idea. Me and some other people had to drag her out.

We do have awesome times there, no matter what happens.
Morreh the Animal
Joining The Black Parade
Morreh the Animal
October 22nd, 2007 at 08:24am
lol i wish i had a good one.
First concert, My chemical romance in january this year:
so we got there, and the guy I was with wouldnt lemme in the pit, he's a friend of my brother, and my brother would have killed him if i got hurt, (FUCKING SURPRISINGLY).
second concert: BFMV supported by BCE- BCE, me and my friend moshed, and there was a circle pit right next to us, and we were arm in arm the whole time, and that made it hard to mosh. BFMV-I had a death grip on her arm cos she's short, so we kept almost breaking each others arms each time we got pulled.
When i was moshing, some bitch in highheels stepped on my foot!
though moshing was banned, it was still pretty good.
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
October 23rd, 2007 at 04:35pm
I saw LostProphets last December and during the support act (Bring Me The Horizon) they did a Wall Of Death.

BEST THING EVER.

(Basically they part th crowd and charge at each other)
I was one of the first over, with about seven other people on top of me, and this guy just grabbed me under my armpits (he's a saint, you know how sweaty mosh pits are) and hoiked me to my feet. We spent the rest of the concert together, and he got me water when I got kicked in the face (crowd surfers)
I love how people are so friendly in mosh pits.

Best moshing experience? Jumping in a circle pit to escape this BITCH who I hate (loooong story) and getting my friend to push her in so she'd get killed.
Mean but it was wicked.
Frank Fresh Prince
Joining The Black Parade
Frank Fresh Prince
October 23rd, 2007 at 09:56pm
Is it okay to bring a digital camera in the pit...Im going to the Maine show in four days and I wanted to take pics but I'm still debating whether its a good idea or not...any suggestions?
Morreh the Animal
Joining The Black Parade
Morreh the Animal
October 25th, 2007 at 12:43pm
just make sure you don't drop it, XD
stitches
Fabulous Killjoy
stitches
October 25th, 2007 at 04:05pm
honestly guys, how would you know where the pit will start? because for the previous concert that i went too, there were practically moshing EVERYWHERE. and it kinda ruined the first part of the gig for me because i was trying so hard to get some air, my ribs felt like they were going to break anytime!
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
October 25th, 2007 at 09:31pm
i was in the pit at the get happy tour last night; i lost my shoe (i got it back though) and my friend fell over, tripped all these guys up and they all fell on top of her...that was such a good night Rolling Eyes
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
October 26th, 2007 at 07:19am
haha at the paramore concert at starland ballroom on the 23rd a crowd surfer fell on me and my head slammed into the person infront of me i seriously thought i broke my nose. the girl infront of me didnt tie her hair up so it was like all in my mouth grosssss lol. i was being crushed to death at one point i just stopped standing and let my legs go limp lol and i was just being held up stuck ha. and a guy in a winnie the pooh costume kept crowd surfing that was pretty funny.
banana
Fabulous Killjoy
banana
October 26th, 2007 at 08:35pm
there was a girl standing next to me and her boyfriend was behind her with his arms around her and feeling her up. because we were so squashed everytime his arm moved it bashed against me until we got into a bit of a fight with me and he started humping me :/ after a while he said sorry and things looked like they were going to be fine and he turned friendlt. but once the show started it was hell and i ended up almost fainting ...
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 26th, 2007 at 09:02pm
I was at a gig once, and my mate pushed me in and I so wasn't prepared at ended up the middle of this incredibly violent (Very Happy) mosh pit, pretty much dazed.
Painful, but funny.
And my revenge was fun.
notOK1219
Killjoy
notOK1219
October 27th, 2007 at 10:01pm
my first experience in mosh pit was in aug at projekt revolution and when MCR came on the crowd went nuts!! I dead in front of Ray and I am only 5 foot. About a third of the way through their set I got knocked down luckly 2 guys saw me going down and yanked me back up! Then I lost my sandals and at some point they crowd surfed their way back to me it was really funny to watch my shoes float over top of the crowd!! Then they dropped a crowd surfer on me by the time I got out of the mosh pit I had lost my cigarettes was bruised down the entire left side of my body and my left leg was cut open! But it was worth it!
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
October 27th, 2007 at 11:11pm
I've never been in a mosh pit.
And I'm not so sure I want to.

'Cause I'm so short.
=/

But at MCR in April,these two dudes got into a fight if that counts lol
Fallout Vapours
Killjoy
Fallout Vapours
October 28th, 2007 at 06:38am
i have a question....do you come out with massive bruises after a concert or what? is it really that violent haha?
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 28th, 2007 at 01:41pm
Depends.
Some mosh pits can be friendly.
Other you come out of crying.
You have to be brave.

And maybe not get caught in the middle of it.
And be prepared.
And apologetic should you need to be.
Fallout Vapours
Killjoy
Fallout Vapours
October 28th, 2007 at 01:45pm
haha crossing fingers that i am in a friendly one... it will be worth it anyway!
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 28th, 2007 at 01:53pm
Haha.
What band are you seeing?
MCR?

And it's your first time I'm guessing?
Fallout Vapours
Killjoy
Fallout Vapours
October 28th, 2007 at 01:58pm
yeah mcr...and yeah its my first time lol
how many concerts have you been to?
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 28th, 2007 at 02:45pm
I've been to... 4, 5 including one I was to young to remember (Spice Girl Razz).
Excited?
Stare-x
Bleeding on the Floor
Stare-x
November 13th, 2007 at 07:19am
i cracked my neck and fucked my leg in a deathwall
[box of sharp objects, mind you i had about 6 people in all on top of me, about 3 on my head]

it was awesome