Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
HeiHeiislove
Killjoy
HeiHeiislove
November 13th, 2007 at 07:19pm
When my mom, my friend, and I went to see Linkin Park and MCR for the Projekt Rev. tour, we went to the revolution stage when MSI was on, and it was a huge mosh pit! I couldn't hear one word of the song, and a bunch of fat people bounced into us. These guys kept smoking around us, and when they heard me coughing they were like "oh sorry." and then my mom offered them a dollar for a cigarette, they just gave her one XD. I started laughing at my mom for being so desperate for a cigarette, but then a bunch of people ran into me. Not really exciting, but it was funny as heck to me.
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
November 15th, 2007 at 11:06pm
is there mosh pits at Fall Out Boy concerts? lol probably a stupid question but i was just wondering because me and my friend are going to a concert next week
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 15th, 2007 at 11:27pm
^ i've heard of mosh pits at fob, but i doubt they'd be that hardcore, if you get what i mean. i think they're supposed to be more of a mosh pit mock. like, a joke?
well, that's the impression i always got from hearing about them anyways.
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
November 16th, 2007 at 06:00am
^Yeah I didn't know for sure
I don't think there will be one but I guess I don't really care if there is one or not
FAKE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FAKE
November 16th, 2007 at 06:19pm
i fucked my shoulder last night!!
someone slamed there elbow down on me really hard when gerard came up to the barrer , and i didnt notice the bone was pushed up until mcr finished.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
November 16th, 2007 at 07:26pm
I found the tube ride home from MCR yesterday more painful than any mosh pit.
jace wayland.
Shotgun Sinner
jace wayland.
November 23rd, 2007 at 12:38am
Easy Mac:
is there mosh pits at Fall Out Boy concerts? lol probably a stupid question but i was just wondering because me and my friend are going to a concert next week

There is mosh pits. There was a circle pit too at the Fall Out Boy gig I went to.
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
November 23rd, 2007 at 02:57am
I inadvertently exposed my arse to the people behind me and I'm pretty sure Gerard when I got pulled out of the pit on the 11th.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
November 23rd, 2007 at 11:14pm
I've lost my purse in the pit, and then at the end of the gig, some random man gave me it back?

It was so weird.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
November 24th, 2007 at 01:31am
I'd be scared to get in a pit.
But I'd love to try sometime.
xD
night-time-sky
Killjoy
night-time-sky
November 24th, 2007 at 03:42pm
my first pit was at an MCR concert. and it bascially rocked..
this (random) hot guy was like ey yo wanna get on my shoulders... and i was like CHYEAH!
so i did and almost touched gerards hand!!
until this security guard was like DOWN!
and then i got sat on by an extremely fat girl. and she smelled. XP
qianthefirst
Joining The Black Parade
qianthefirst
November 28th, 2007 at 09:49am
any tips on staying safe...1st timer here
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
November 29th, 2007 at 01:01am
I was so nervous before my first time in the pit.

I would say try your best to get to the front because otherwise you will most likely freak out, get talking to people before the bands come on so you can look after each other, drink lots and lots of water and always make sure you can stand properly. Even if you have to grab onto people just make sure you can stay stood up and if you feel like you're gonna pass out keep hold of somebody close and concentrate on breathing. It helped me, even though I did end up having to get pulled out.

That's petty much all I can think of but don't panic it'll make verything 10 times worse. You'll be fine.

=)
transatlanticism.
In The Murder Scene
transatlanticism.
November 29th, 2007 at 03:36pm
The worst and best pit I was in was Enter Shikari.
Srsly, I though I was gonna die haha.
But it was okay after a while, I just latched onto my really tall friend.
And the people around me were really nice and so we sorta held each other up.
But there were some complete wankers there ¬¬
This tiny like 14 year old girl fell by me, I tried to lift her but fell, so my friend had to pick me up. It was like dominoes..lol.
But it was worth it cus I met the band afterwards.. Shifty and they gave me an Enter Shikari condom x)
They were quite stoned though, I think. Was funny.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
November 30th, 2007 at 06:52am
i was at the paramore concert yesterday and someone lifted up a crowdsurfer right behind me and threw there body on top of me no one was around me to help lift them up so i hunched over balancing this girl on my back lol it was weird im like ok i gotta do something or im gonna fall to the ground and this girl is gonna fall on top of me so i titled my body and she slid off me and hit the ground she landed on her butt she got up and started laughing. ya really funny u almost broke my back. no one could get the crowd surfers up more then half of them fell through to the floor. and we broke the barrier they had to nail like support boards to it we pushed it up like 2 feet haha.
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
November 30th, 2007 at 05:08pm
I had my lips pressed against this random girls head by accident lmfao

Shifty Her shampoo smelt nice, though. Tehe
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
December 1st, 2007 at 06:29pm
This girls hair kept going in my mouth at the MCR gig on the 11th.

It was so gross.
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
December 7th, 2007 at 05:04pm
In the MCR moshpit on the 6th some random guy pointed right at me and told his mate that I was the best mosher he had ever seen. And I said, "ME?" and he said "YOU." And it completely restored my faith in the human race.
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
December 7th, 2007 at 08:46pm
My frend was the first to leave the moshpit in Auckland... during the first act Streetwize Scarlet... I laughed at her
She was also the first to throw up and the first to go tho the ambulance place

Page Claim: i shall call it "lol at teenies in moshpits"
stitches
Fabulous Killjoy
stitches
December 12th, 2007 at 08:47am
ok. what happened to me was terrifying. somehow, i got separated from my friends and ended up being pushed around and squashed by guys. suddenly i felt that something was wrong and i realised that some bastard undid my bra hook. i zonked out at that moment and tried to get out of the mosh. seriously, i wanted to die at that moment. i never felt so violated.