Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
December 12th, 2007 at 02:51pm
Apparently when I saw FFAF on Saturday, I fell over in the pit and got kicked in the head and passed out?

I don't remember that at all though. Cheese
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
December 13th, 2007 at 05:04am
MIKEY OWNS YOU:
My frend was the first to leave the moshpit in Auckland... during the first act Streetwize Scarlet... I laughed at her
She was also the first to throw up and the first to go tho the ambulance place

Page Claim: i shall call it "lol at teenies in moshpits"

OUCH!!Oh the shame. I tried to hi five everyone who got pulled out but then I was too overcome by lolz.
Gerardz Vampiress
Killjoy
Gerardz Vampiress
December 13th, 2007 at 06:09am
it was fuckin painful in da moshpit @ da singapore concert. i was rite in front of gerard & wen da guys came up, da crowd went wild & started pushin 4rm da back! my front was squashed to da barrier. argh.. feel like hell! i lost like 4 mcr badges & earned bruises on both my knees, chest & back.

some moron who somehow manage 2 squeeze to the front ended up behind me & started pumpin his fist in da air & his elbow kept hittin me on da head. i asked him 2 stop bt he kept shakin his head like he's on drugs. i was so freakin mad i punched him in his face & he asked da guards 2 pull him out. hallelujah!

Frank: Hey ur skull studs are so cool! Do u think it suits me?
Me: Frank, I'm losin u! Look here!

~What Frank said to me @ da hotel after da concert (S'pore 11/12/07)~
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
December 14th, 2007 at 04:11pm
Eh.
I've never been in a pit.
I've never even SEEN a pit at any of the shows I've been to.

go fucking figure.
x]
Gerardz Vampiress
Killjoy
Gerardz Vampiress
December 15th, 2007 at 08:25am
i hate moshpits.. an absolute fuckin hell. da guards should like put barriers between da front row ppl & da back so dat those ppl in front won't get squashed to da front of da stage!

Frank: Hey ur skull studs are so cool! Do u think it suits me?
Me: Frank, I'm losin u! Look here!

~What Frank said to me @ da hotel after da concert (S'pore 11/12/07)~
ceewee
Killjoy
ceewee
December 15th, 2007 at 05:25pm
I'm looking for authentic stories of female crowdsurfers, i'm collecting pics and vids and stories...Crowdsurf and moshpit junkie since early nineties..
ceewee
Killjoy
ceewee
December 15th, 2007 at 05:27pm
ceewee:
I'm looking for authentic stories of female crowdsurfers, i'm collecting pics and vids and stories...Crowdsurf and moshpit junkie since early nineties..

And yes...I have a site for those... Very Happy But that's only for above 18
due to nature of some material.

Amazed about ages here...
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
December 26th, 2007 at 02:17pm
ha my fave moment was at a recent gig,
me and my mates we stood kinda just inside a moshpit and we were joingin in a bit na dthaa, and then this lass behind me fell over i stepped backwards tripped over her, landed on top of her,
oh the wat down i managed to pull one of my mate own on top of me and then i couldnt get upo because i was laughing so hard,
Murderscene.
Fabulous Killjoy
Murderscene.
December 28th, 2007 at 10:31pm
well the first time i saw mcr, three guys fell on top of me and i ran out and it was horrible.that was during Dead!...go figures lol
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
December 30th, 2007 at 09:59am
Jumping up and down in a human chain XD
That was so much fun...
But...I lost hot guy... ;_;
mr.ross
Jazz Hands
mr.ross
December 30th, 2007 at 09:46pm
I went to a MCR concert on my birthday. I had gotten my first pair of combat boots with a steel toe(from my dad after he found out I was going to go in the mosh.) My friend was SO scared when I said we were going to go in but I told her it was nothing to worry about. I am kindof big anyways, like muscular(you have to be to be a center in bball) and this guy elbowed my friend right in the nose. I was like, "No way did you just do that" so, I kicked him in the crotch with my steel toe.ehheheheheheheheh. in the end, I got outrageously close to Gerard. =] BEST BDAY EVER.
Chemically!Romantic!
Killjoy
Chemically!Romantic!
January 27th, 2008 at 09:45am
my friend draged me to the front of a moshpit and projekt rev. and we pulled the leadsinger of the bled off the stage and we were right up infront of saosin and that guy blew kisses at us <33
MusicAddict628
Killjoy
MusicAddict628
February 1st, 2008 at 11:16pm
I was trying to take a pic...then I realized that people were crowd surfing.... then I realized this girl my face was like Shocked Is she coming towards me? Then BAM her big booty hit my head.with a massive force...then I wake up in my sisters arms thinkin *How the hell I get down here*
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
February 2nd, 2008 at 01:39am
I promised to myself to get the front row at the concert no matter what
and hell yeah it's written on the ticket
"Moshing and bodysurfing are not allowed" right???
i was so stupid to believed in that statement
After lining up for 7 hours (3 hours standing) i get the second row from the stage
then MCR came out.... people from back start pushing, some girls starts scream to the guard for help.. and suddenly only me and few girls left while others're already pushed behind or had to be lifted by the guard

Man it really is a bad idea using your glasses while you're in the mosh pit
but i didn't have any choice, i couldn't see the 5 guys on stage clearly without glasses

so i just used my two hand to protect myself and mantain a room to breathe, while standing on my tiptoe and raising my head as high as possible to see gerard, ray, frank, mikey... and bob

without notification someone landed above my head, i have no choice but to lift him or he will fall on me...
few minutes later another guy also landed above me....

f*** moshing and those stuff really wasting your time and distract your focus from what was happened on stage....
c'mon i won't see MCR every single day of my life
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
February 2nd, 2008 at 06:54am
I'm going to see MSI on 23rd April in Leeds.

I've seen them twice when they were supportin MCR but has anyone been to one of their own shows? What are the pits like?
thankyou4thevenom8
Killjoy
thankyou4thevenom8
February 5th, 2008 at 10:23pm
well at a MCR concert i croudserfed and gerard yeld ANY BOAS IN THE HOUSE then all the sudden a pink boa was throne on stage and gerard danced and pranced the whole concert
who was there? it was in sacramento at arco arena
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
February 7th, 2008 at 04:45pm
at a paramore gig on the 29th jan this dude pulled up my friends skirt and i threatened him Mr. Green
that night was awesome, and the pit was immense. lovedddd it.
there was a dude smoking and he tapped the ash onto my other friends shoulder and i was like "what the fuck are you doing.."
and some stupid fuckers decided to SIT on the floor for misery business, in the middle...of a raving pit.
lmfao
SheaLeone;KJ
Motor Baby
SheaLeone;KJ
February 18th, 2008 at 06:25pm
I went to The Almost concert back in November. We and my friend pushed as close to the front as possible, but when They started playing we got fucking crushed. the funny thing was they were the support band for the suppoet band. it was crazy.
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
February 20th, 2008 at 04:21am
MCR in December.
about 4 people got pulled over me.
I tried helping them out but i always unintentionally grabbed them inapropriately.

Ehh i dropped my asthma pump which wasnt good!
I got good pics!
I got spat on by Frank and Mikey which was a plus side!

I cried LOTS
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
February 22nd, 2008 at 08:25pm
i've just got a question about mosh pits, ahaha.
well i've been to concerts but haven't been in the pit in them, or they just didn't have one..
and i'm goin to see mcr in may.. i'm 15, 5'2, and about average weight..
am i gonna get smooshed and die? xD
well, where's the best place for me to beee?
i wanna be as close and have as much fun as possible without like having some sort of attack or, well, dying. xD