March 22nd, 2008 at 05:09pm
wow, when the mosh pit was started here in chile Xd
was terrible D:
All ppl was falling to the floor XD
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
March 22nd, 2008 at 06:36pm
I"ve never been to a show with mosh pits. They are not allowed at the one place go for concerts.

But I did here from some kids at my school, who are like hardcore moshers, like on a Mosh Brigade or something. That at Ozzfest there was a pit that they were actually scared to go in.
cyanide1316
Bleeding on the Floor
cyanide1316
March 23rd, 2008 at 04:27am
The-Liar-Is-You:
Keep it in your bra.
Wink
Although you could be like my friend and buy an ice-cream before the gig starts and have loose change in your bra...
XD

it was in my bra Tehe
thats the only reason i didnt loose all my money

she lost change in her bra?
XD
haha nice
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
April 9th, 2008 at 12:26pm
the pits at Bamboozle weren't as bad as i thought it was going to be... sure there were crowd-surfing and moshing and people getting knocked down, but it wasn't quite the massacre i was expecting.. me and my sister were near the front for most of the bands, and being pressed up against everyone else wasn't too bad...

there were some small, wiry girls who were behind us when we were in the front for MCR, and they screamed their heads off every time the crowd shifted a tiny bit because of a mosh pit in the back, it was annoying.... it turns out, that before MCR even started, they asked us to surf them out of there because they couldn't handle it...

admittedly, the only time i was ever in fear for my life was during Newfound Glory, of all bands... again, we were a bit closer to the front, but not far enough to where we were out of range of the pit... the whole thing opened up and the entire crowd shifted so suddenly to the left, and almost everyone fell over, then people started jumping around before some of the people got the chance to get back up again... my sister fell over and someone stepped on her leg and bent her knee for her... then there was this other girl right in front of my sister who fell down and was still down there when i tried to heave my sister back up... we managed to get her back up and she was crying, so we got her out of there... it was nuts though... it was only for Newfound Glory where it got rough, and some dude freakin spin-kicked me right in the back of the thigh..
we are broken.
Salute You in Your Grave
we are broken.
April 10th, 2008 at 09:07pm
at projekt revolution during saosin, cove tried to start a mosh pit and it was fun a guy next to me broke their ankle though
MusicAddict628
Killjoy
MusicAddict628
April 10th, 2008 at 10:37pm
the pit in bamboozle for chiodos and mcr...boy were those rough, i was in the dead front and those damn surfers kept banging me on the head, one of them kick me stright in the eye, did that hurt!...and I felt as if my ribs were being pushed out of my throat..I've got scratches on my nose to...that was funny, some jerk put his arms around me..but I couldn't turn around at all, he was choking me...in the end I think I "accidentaly" hit his nose with me head. I feared for my sister because it was only her second time to a concert, and she has never been in these pits...but she did better than I did
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
April 11th, 2008 at 09:37am
the first pit i was in was at the HCT.
luckily, none of the bands were really 'moshing' bands, so it wasnt to insane. during th eopening acts, people were just kinda of standing there, but when FOB came on, everyone started to try to get to the middle.

sadly, during most of it, i got stuck behind this family, and they hated me for reasons unknown to me. the dad, who was like 6' tall and probably a few feet wide got mad at me cause i ended up ext to him, and he kept trying to push me away. luckily, the kids reound me were nice enough to help me push him back.
then the mom was getting mad at me cause i was touching her. she had made it right against the barrier, and i was right behind her, so whenever i got pushed forward, she would [try to] yell at me to get off. and in my head i was screaming if you dont want to be touched, then get out of the stupid moshpit. its not like you own the place. but she seriously thought she did own the place.

then some woman tried to start something with Mason (one of the guys i met outside the stadium), and she got her son (about 6'3 or so...) to go fight him. but his brother came out and figured out what was going on, and everyone was fine again.

accordiing to Sam (mason GF), i am pretty strong cause i made it out of the pit without any injuries on my first time.

im guessing the the show in monday will be a little more moshy since all the bands are a little more hardcore than the last time. and with 200 ppl there, i hope i live.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
April 11th, 2008 at 04:06pm
I can't stand when parents are in the pit and expect everyone to stay away from them and there kid lol. for avril lavigne lol..... there were these little girls in the standing area they couldnt even see over the barrier and when boys like girls came on everyone started pushing and this mom was freaking out sorry but a girl that young and small has no business being in the front on the barrier shes gonna get hurt. that concert was so annoying lol. same thing happened for linkin park there was this mom and her daughter who was really small security got everyone to move to make room for her on the barrier cause she was in the 2nd row but then once chester came in the audience the little girl was getting smooshed to death so the mom and daughter got pulled out.
Tee.
Killjoy
Tee.
April 18th, 2008 at 09:01am
There was this woman in front of me right up agaisnt the barrier when I saw my chem in brissy last year and she started full on pinching and kicking me telling me not to touch her. It was a parent of the girl standing next to her she didn't even want to be there I was so pissed at her all i wanted to do is enjoy the show but I couldnt cause of this stupid woman, there were pleanty of seat left over too
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
April 19th, 2008 at 07:24pm
cyanide1316:
The-Liar-Is-You:
Keep it in your bra.
Wink
Although you could be like my friend and buy an ice-cream before the gig starts and have loose change in your bra...
XD

it was in my bra Tehe
thats the only reason i didnt loose all my money

she lost change in her bra?
XD
haha nice

Razz
She only lost some of it.
*sigh*
That was a good gig...
And I didn't actually know what a most pit was then..
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
April 19th, 2008 at 07:24pm
Ignore..
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
April 20th, 2008 at 11:30am
Wow hope this is finally in the right place...

Alright, just saw MCR for the first time in Chicago Thursday night. It was my 36th rock show and I was really exited. Don't get me wrong I loved being there, and am forever thankful I got to go. But honestly I feel bad for you guys if that’s what you think of as a "Concert."

I was trapped in the pit with three friends, we're all dieing of thirst, heat stroke and exhaustion and MCR wasn't even on stage yet! (Really, there’s hardly gonna be a next generation if this one keeps exposing them self to such extreme heat, can you say "Low sperm count"? ) Everyone is pushing and I'm trying my damndest to keep the group balanced and together. We all fell down four times and we lost Ian in the crowd. I only got to enjoy about 5 songs throughout cause of all the commotion in the crowd. There really is truth to the slogan "I Survived the Black Parade" for unfortunately the music came second cause staying alive is all I could think about. The worst part for me though was when I looked back on the crowd. I'm 6'2 and have no problem seeing or pushing, but those girls my God! They're so tiny, can't see a thing, in physical pain, and didn't want to leave! One was on the verge of collapse and I made sure her friends left with her. I've been fortunate enough to see 25+ classic rock artists and guess what; the audience has FUN, the entire way through! Sadly to say it was not the case for MCR.

Yet, I knew at that moment there was no other place I'd rather be. It was worth it because I needed to be there for my friends and see what parts of the show I did. But really, when I think of going to a concert it’s "I can't wait to see Alice Cooper" not "I hope I don't throwup passout and get shoved around the pit" ~ Rex
John Wayne
Fabulous Killjoy
John Wayne
April 23rd, 2008 at 02:17pm
StillNoUsername:
....gerard asked for a boa and there was just silence and so he was like, wow guys, thanks.....and a few months ago at their black parade tour he said bonjour cuz they were just back from europe, and noone knew what it meant. lol i love my ppl. so there was silence again and he just said, "jeez...."

Hahaha that made me laugh.

drunken elevator.:

I'm standing for Nickelback in September, too, and I'm worried about that.
I'm guessing a Nickelback pit's gonna be worse than an MCR one?
Aren't most of their fans like, greasy, bearded old men? LULZ XD [/size][/font]

Hahahahaha. Oh my gosh I never thought about that Surprised
greasy, bearded old men.....i bet they stink, too.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
April 23rd, 2008 at 04:05pm
i'm going to see MCR in st. louis in a pretty small venue soon,
and i'm nervous as hell about the pit.
i just wanna be able to enjoy the music and have a ton of fun, and not have to worry so much about like..not getting smooshed. :/

is it that bad? i'm about 5'2", and i'm not WAYYY skinny but i'm about average.
haha, i've asked this before, but that's just like my main concern.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
April 23rd, 2008 at 04:21pm
KingRex:

Alright, just saw MCR for the first time in Chicago Thursday night. It was my 36th rock show and I was really exited. Don't get me wrong I loved being there, and am forever thankful I got to go. But honestly I feel bad for you guys if that’s what you think of as a "Concert."

I was trapped in the pit with three friends, we're all dieing of thirst, heat stroke and exhaustion and MCR wasn't even on stage yet! (Really, there’s hardly gonna be a next generation if this one keeps exposing them self to such extreme heat, can you say "Low sperm count"? ) Everyone is pushing and I'm trying my damndest to keep the group balanced and together. We all fell down four times and we lost Ian in the crowd. I only got to enjoy about 5 songs throughout cause of all the commotion in the crowd. There really is truth to the slogan "I Survived the Black Parade" for unfortunately the music came second cause staying alive is all I could think about. The worst part for me though was when I looked back on the crowd. I'm 6'2 and have no problem seeing or pushing, but those girls my God! They're so tiny, can't see a thing, in physical pain, and didn't want to leave! One was on the verge of collapse and I made sure her friends left with her. I've been fortunate enough to see 25+ classic rock artists and guess what; the audience has FUN, the entire way through! Sadly to say it was not the case for MCR.

Yet, I knew at that moment there was no other place I'd rather be. It was worth it because I needed to be there for my friends and see what parts of the show I did. But really, when I think of going to a concert it’s "I can't wait to see Alice Cooper" not "I hope I don't throwup passout and get shoved around the pit" ~ Rex

It's a mosh pit, and the venues are small + probably sold out. Of course it's going to be hot, squishy, and ridiculous. And tbh, I went to one of the Detroit dates, and my first concern was definitely the music. I wasn't too worried about staying alive, because, while we were squished, it wasn't like you were punched around like in an actual mosth pit. The only danger is passing out, which can happen at any show.
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
April 23rd, 2008 at 06:19pm
The New Song:
It's a mosh pit, and the venues are small + probably sold out. Of course it's going to be hot, squishy, and ridiculous. And tbh, I went to one of the Detroit dates, and my first concern was definitely the music. I wasn't too worried about staying alive, because, while we were squished, it wasn't like you were punched around like in an actual mosth pit. The only danger is passing out, which can happen at any show.

Dude I had a good time and enough memories to last a life time. But honestly, its a sad day in my book if thats what passes as a "concert" today. I felt like I was rotting in some teenage wasteland. And yes it could have been worse ~ I wasn't IN a mosh pit, but I was on the border about three times and had to use all my energy/concentration to keep my friends and I from winding up in the middle of it. Not exactly what I had in mind when I hoped my night would be "Unforgettable" ~ Rex

jim sturgess:
i'm going to see MCR in st. louis in a pretty small venue soon,
and i'm nervous as hell about the pit.
i just wanna be able to enjoy the music and have a ton of fun, and not have to worry so much about like..not getting smooshed. :/
is it that bad? i'm about 5'2", and i'm not WAYYY skinny but i'm about average.
haha, i've asked this before, but that's just like my main concern.

Um...best advice I have for you is to relax, wear the biggest, thickest, shoes you have (steel-toe would be great) and know that you might not see the entire show.
I just saw MCR for the first time and it was crazy unbelievable in a both good and bad way. Read my above post for more details. I should also note that the people in the pit are were actually quite nice to me and my friends, everyone apologized and felt sorry for pushing and hurting others, but there was nothing they could do; the crowd just becomes its own entity. I'm serious about the shoes though, I can't tell you how many times I accidentally stepped on tiny feet just trying to catch my balance. And after wards, there were shoes everywhere! I mean who is dumb enough to wear slip-ons to a mosh pit? ~ Rex
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
April 24th, 2008 at 03:59pm
^ahh, thanks! haha. :]
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
April 29th, 2008 at 04:52pm
KingRex:

Hmmmmm interesting. I don't know I'm a girl and I'm only like 5'3 but I love a good pit. I'v seen one or two classic rock artists and don't get me wrong the band was good but the crowd just seemed kind of boring compared to a pit. I don't know I guess you just like what you like
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
April 29th, 2008 at 04:58pm
k srry to double post but I forgot that I had a story. I was at a show one time and my mom was standing next to me and this random person with dreadlocks and like pants 6x too big for him and just kind of throws his hand in the air. My mom stairs at him like hes crazy and then he goes "High Five!"
My mom high fives him and then he is all like "WooHoo!!" and then just walks off. My mom just kind of looked at me and was like ok then
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
April 29th, 2008 at 07:04pm
Yes;Indeed;True:
Hmmmmm interesting. I don't know I'm a girl and I'm only like 5'3 but I love a good pit. I'v seen one or two classic rock artists and don't get me wrong the band was good but the crowd just seemed kind of boring compared to a pit. I don't know I guess you just like what you like

Interesting, interesting, I'm guessing your well versed in the ways of the pit. Cause all the little girls I saw in Chicago looked like they didn't know what the hell was going on. If you like it thats great, I'm glad someone can say they enjoy it. I had a good time and still can't get over I saw MCR but I wouldn't want to be an inch shorter than I am now.

Oh I have got the crazy stories...Like watching an 80 year old black dude start tokin it up in front of me lol. ~ Rex