Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
April 29th, 2008 at 09:30pm
You up there ^^^

But then the fact you were in an MCR pit probly had something to do with it. I'v yet to experience an MCR pit,when I saw them on projekt rev I had lawn seats. I'm going to my first MCR one tommorow.

Did you have a lot of fan girls in your pit? Because while they are rough I'v seen plenty of girls hold up in one. The worst experience I'v had in one was when at three days grace someone through a beer can and it hit right in the middle of the head. And then at papa roach a crowd surfer was dropped striaght on me and we both collasped..that was fun lol.
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
April 29th, 2008 at 10:55pm
Well have a blast, man can't wait till I can see um again. Yeah, I'd say all the girls around me were pretty incompetent. The only ones who held their ground were older and had their boyfriends hanging on them. I'll bet you know this, you seam intelligent, but honesty, wear real shoes. I can't tell you how many times I stepped on bare feet or how many slip-ons/sandals I found after the show! And if you think your gonna pass out LEAVE, I saw way to many twelve year olds on the verge of collapse in the pit. ~ Rex
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
April 30th, 2008 at 01:34pm
i will never understand who thinks they will survive if they wear flip flops in a pit

but yeh standard gear my chem shirt good shoes and cargo pants with zippers to keep money and phone safe
Gerard Wa-HEY!
Jazz Hands
Gerard Wa-HEY!
May 1st, 2008 at 04:35pm
Last week I went to the MCR show in detroit and it was the most eventful mosh pit of my life, It was also my first one out of a basment. Me and my friend Lydia were the youngest ones in there at the time (were thirteen) and my mom (being the crazy asian lady she is) pushed her Way through all of the older kids and left us to fight it out by ourselfs. From where she put us, we could see the bar so we slowly started inching our Way forward. Thankfully during Drive By we met three college kids and they decided not to kill us in the pits. (because we were so tiny compared to everyone around us aparently) They helped us get the rest of the Way to the bar and then were moshed away =( Then Drive By left and we all waited for Billy Talent to come on but when they did...everyone started pushing and shoving their Way forward. The bar tried to saw me in half but I hung on for dear life...it would all be worth it when MCR came on is what I kept telling myself. I ended up loosing Lydia but there was no Way I was leaving my spot to find her and then suddenly...the MCR curtain comes down and that entire fucking place all runs forward at full force. I thought I was going to die XD
It was worth it though because Gerard was RIGHT in front of me several times and that just made my life. After they played their last song (Helena) I started laughing and then passed out XD
I hit my head on something (or someone) and gave myself spine damage or something and yeah...they took me away to the hospital after a whille. Scariest momment of my life, I will never go to a hospital again no matter what......though being that close to MCR made all of the needels and scary doctors completely worth it.
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
May 2nd, 2008 at 08:57am
Gerard Wa-HEY!:
Last week I went to the MCR show in detroit and it was the most eventful mosh pit of my life, It was also my first one out of a basment. Me and my friend Lydia were the youngest ones in there at the time (were thirteen) and my mom (being the crazy asian lady she is) pushed her Way through all of the older kids and left us to fight it out by ourselfs. From where she put us, we could see the bar so we slowly started inching our Way forward. Thankfully during Drive By we met three college kids and they decided not to kill us in the pits. (because we were so tiny compared to everyone around us aparently) They helped us get the rest of the Way to the bar and then were moshed away =( Then Drive By left and we all waited for Billy Talent to come on but when they did...everyone started pushing and shoving their Way forward. The bar tried to saw me in half but I hung on for dear life...it would all be worth it when MCR came on is what I kept telling myself. I ended up loosing Lydia but there was no Way I was leaving my spot to find her and then suddenly...the MCR curtain comes down and that entire fucking place all runs forward at full force. I thought I was going to die XD
It was worth it though because Gerard was RIGHT in front of me several times and that just made my life. After they played their last song (Helena) I started laughing and then passed out XD
I hit my head on something (or someone) and gave myself spine damage or something and yeah...they took me away to the hospital after a whille. Scariest momment of my life, I will never go to a hospital again no matter what......though being that close to MCR made all of the needels and scary doctors completely worth it.

That sounds fucking sore!!

But I loved the way you capitalised every Way.
In Love

I've never seen MCR live...
Damn living in a tiny island...
To The End;
Salute You in Your Grave
To The End;
May 7th, 2008 at 05:30pm
When i went to the MCR show there were so much moshing. It was fun! My pants are ripped at the bottom but they look cooler now. xD
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
May 8th, 2008 at 07:31am
I didn't eat all day of my last MCR concert
So I was leaning on people I didn't know in the mosh

One guy just smiled at me & let me lean on him XD
Some poor girl collapsed before the first band though
I was talking to her, turned around, turned back & she was on the ground with her friends screaming for a security guard to grab her =|
Gerard Wa-HEY!
Jazz Hands
Gerard Wa-HEY!
May 8th, 2008 at 05:28pm
Dan Hetherton:
Gerard Wa-HEY!:

In Love

gah!
I dint do that on purpose and it really pisses off my english teacher lol
and you live on an island? I'm guessing Hawaii or New Zealand?
pxieVAMPIREdust
Bleeding on the Floor
pxieVAMPIREdust
May 9th, 2008 at 02:37am
I'm dying to jump in a mosh pit...MCR had a concert here in the Philippines...

yet...it wasn't a mosh pit....i wanna enjoy the mosh pit so bad!

haha....but i don't wanna get injured, coz if that happens...my parents will nvr let e see another concert again...

cool stories guys...
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
May 9th, 2008 at 01:03pm
Gerard Wa-HEY!:
Dan Hetherton:

In Love

gah!
I dint do that on purpose and it really pisses off my english teacher lol
and you live on an island? I'm guessing Hawaii or New Zealand?

Ireland.
Razz
Mercutio
Motor Baby
Mercutio
May 17th, 2008 at 02:16am
Hey, one quick question.

What's a wall of death?

I know this might not be the best place but... Smile
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
May 17th, 2008 at 04:54pm
Wall of death is when the crowd spilts in two, with a gap in the centre.
Then the groups face each other and run smack into each other.
Very Happy
Kinda turns into a regular pit after the running.
Razz
Best gig thing EVER!
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 17th, 2008 at 09:51pm
at My Chemical Romance in St. Louis, Missouri on May 3, 2008, we went in the mosh pit, and i had a feeling something bad was going to happen to my mom. so we went in the pit with like, this other girl and her mom, and we were all kind of looking after each other because we were all in the line together, and so there was these tall guys that were kind of bullying everybody. and the girl's mom was having backpain, and then one of the boys kicked her in the back and she passed out and the security got her out (and by the way, this is during Drive By or Billy Talent, i forget which)

then all of a sudden we were next to a girl and my mom started to pass out during Billy Talent and my mom asked the girl if she could get security. and she did. the girl was really nice...

and then my sister left to take care of my mom.

so then i was alone in the pit. i was really enjoying myself because i don't have that many chances to be alone somewhere in public without someone babying me all the time (it's like, gosh i know how to protect myself for crying out loud. i'm 13, but i'm not that ignorant! it's pure common sense, people!) so i was really happy that i got sometime alone without anyone i knew, being shoved up against random people. i was trying to make my way to the left side of the stage because i got right the last time. then i finally got to that side, until my sister's like, right behind me and is like, "Come on, we have to go." so i went, i was very disappointed. i was pretty close to the front, too.

but once i got out, it appeared that my mom was worse than i thought. she had to have that breathing mask on and everything. the other mom who passed out had just waken up... and then my sister neglected to remember that we were there for my birthday and she was like, "Ugh! Let's just go! It's not worth it!" and my mom almost wanted to leave to, but thankfully my mom's not inconsiderate enough to forget that we were there for me (my sister always does this, everything we do she acts like it's for her... *sigh*...) so she wanted to stay. i said i was perfectly fine in the pit and she almost told me to go back in but my sister forced me not to.

so then we got kind of far away, but we could still see. i'm so glad we stayed because My Chem were amazing Smile

now i keep trying to tell my mom i was fine, she half believes me, my sister doesn't either, but she said that she herself will never go in one again.

i still wish i stayed in that pit though, and i wish my sister wouldn't act like everyone does things for her and only her. but i can't control anything. so... whatever.
Mercutio
Motor Baby
Mercutio
May 20th, 2008 at 01:59am
Dan Hetherton:
Wall of death is when the crowd spilts in two, with a gap in the centre.
Then the groups face each other and run smack into each other.
Very Happy
Kinda turns into a regular pit after the running.
Razz
Best gig thing EVER!

Hehe thanks.
Cereal Killer
Banned
Cereal Killer
May 31st, 2008 at 03:51am
Saw Children of the Bodom, and it was insane. I didn't want to go in the pit (who would? it was fucking brutal), but my friends Megan and Bert just HAD to go in, so I said 'what the hell?' and followed them. There was this little kid (I mean about 6 or 7) IN the pit, and he was just getting tossed around and yelling and just grinning like a crazy man. I got my ass kicked within the first 5 minutes or so, but it was still awesome. And there was a girl crowd-surfing with a skirt on Smile Two songs into it the little kid got a gash on his forehead, and the security guy literally had to drag him out, and he was still smiling somehow. It was absolutely insane, I'd been in a mosh pit before, but man, I'd never been so sore. And Bert got a couple of his teeth knocked out. It was awesome, one of my favorite shows ever!
dead!chick
Killjoy
dead!chick
June 1st, 2008 at 01:28am
imsorry, imsortof retarded about things. whats a mosh pit? i went to a fob concert and there was one burt i stayed in the crowd and i didnt see it. please dont think imstupid.
Xfamousxlastxwords
Killjoy
Xfamousxlastxwords
June 1st, 2008 at 05:00pm
when i went to my first MCR concert i had no clue what i was in for in that mosh pit... (PA the eletric factory) me and my friends wer like getting killed but it was all worth it
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
June 2nd, 2008 at 06:15pm
^ I know! MCR was like my 35th rock show but my first mosh, I had no idea what my friends and I were in for. In the moment I was in hell, but when I look back I wouldn't want to have been any place else..........I SAW MCR!

dead!chick:
imsorry, imsortof retarded about things. whats a mosh pit? i went to a fob concert and there was one burt i stayed in the crowd and i didnt see it. please dont think imstupid.

Um yeah, its a giant group of stinky sweaty people standing like sardines on the floor of a giant venue, all rocking out to some band. aka any crowd at an MCR concert (where sitting is not an option) Then a REAL mosh pit is an open space in the actual pit of people were stangers run around causing as much physical damage as possible, not exactly fun if your not into it I gotta say. ~ Rex
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
June 4th, 2008 at 09:00pm
I was at and MCR concert and a pit opened up like right next to me. I was fucking terrified. o_O But it was ok. I didn't like get dragged in or anything (although I secretly wish I had).
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
June 4th, 2008 at 09:58pm
^ I know! I was on the edge of a mosh like three times and had to turn around and coral my friends from winding up in the middle of it. It didn't help that one of them wasn't in her right mind cause she was in the same room as G Way Rolling Eyes ~ Rex