Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 31st, 2008 at 02:10pm
Yesterday I was in my first mosh pit. It was scary but fun. My legs hurt from standing for 4 hours after ahah. But most of the time I was sandwiched between two people so I didn't really have to hold myself up. I was about second row from the front. It's the closest I've ever been. It's awesome. xD
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
August 31st, 2008 at 05:09pm
hopeless hearts.:
I was sandwiched between two people so I didn't really have to hold myself up.

I love when that happens.
Its so much easier. Cool
tiny-t
Killjoy
tiny-t
September 2nd, 2008 at 07:52am
I've never been in a mosh pit... I want to tho!! lol.
me and my mates went to this club for kids under 18, my mates jumped in a mosh pit and the guy I had a crush on lost his shoe, T-shirt and his belt lol. his pants kept falling down, I was in my element!! lol. but then he stole my shoe and wouldn't give it back! lol.
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
September 14th, 2008 at 10:58am
Started a wee mosh pit at a BOTB yesterday..
It was fun, since I was the shortest person in it. Cool

But then security got involved. ¬_¬
XCyanideSuicideX
Fabulous Killjoy
XCyanideSuicideX
October 6th, 2008 at 04:46pm
may 18th 2007... my chemical romance and the bled
in calgary crazy moshing, came out with many bruses
ppl kept trying to pick me up to crowd serf had
to fight to keep my feet on the ground it was insane!!!
josh franceschi.
Salute You in Your Grave
josh franceschi.
November 26th, 2008 at 11:13pm
i got a wicked bruise on my rib cage from the bmth show last sunday. (: i'm proud of it. hahah.
itsadeathwish.
Killjoy
itsadeathwish.
December 10th, 2008 at 07:26pm
well in the mosh pit at mcr 4/17/08,
someone attempted to steal me seeing i could barely stand still.
she grabbed me by the waist and was pulling me.
i swear the way i was holding out my arm and looked back at people reminded me of a zombie movie.
everything about it screamed "rape!"
but my mom punched her in the face lmfao.
besides that, i thought the mosh pits were really fun. i was like jumping on top of people and crap haha.
high drama.
Awake and Unafraid
high drama.
February 22nd, 2009 at 01:05pm
I tend to get pushed out of moshpits, cause I'm so short. I've noticed that people usually don't want short people to join the moshpits. I guess there's a big risk of getting punched in the face if you're shorter than anyone else.

However, when I saw The Used in Denmark, Bert made us do a wall of death. It was a very closeup and intimate concert, only around 100-200 persons. Bert insulted us for like ten minutes, telling us how much of a p*ssy everyone in the room was, so everyone was like "well f*ck you, this wall of death is going to be brutal!"
polly pocket.
Fabulous Killjoy
polly pocket.
February 22nd, 2009 at 02:39pm
I fell over in a moshpit, and ended up having 10 people fall on me. I got grazes, cuts and bruises all over me! Haha, it was great.
It was really scary though when people were standing on me. >.< I got my head and neck stood on, and it was like 5 minutes of being stood on and fell on before anyone helped me!
It wasn't funny at the time, but it is now. =)
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 15th, 2009 at 12:28am
When we saw Fall Out Boy in Roanoke, Virginia on Wednesday, November 7, 2007, we got in the pit. my sister was making her way closer to the stage, so i was following her. all of a sudden, there was a red head and a blonde head telling my sister she couldn't go farther than them. i was a few people back, and so i couldn't hear the whole thing. During Cute is What We Aim For, i saw my sister was crying and two girls were screaming at her. I tried to push my way up to her, and people in front of me wouldn't let me go. I decided I would get up there after CIWWAF. after they were done performing, the two people in front of me turned around and said, "is that your sister crying up there?" and i said, "yes. can i get to her?" they said, "sure" and they were telling other people to move so i could be with her. well when i got to the two girls, the red head was like, "oh, you can't go in front of us" and i was like, "well, my sister's upset and i need to get to her." and the red head still wouldn't let me get through. i started pushing the blonde so she would move. they started yelling at me. after they yelled at me some, the red head started pulling my arm and trying to push me backwards away from my crying sister. the girl kept saying that i couldn't go in front of her, and after i wouldn't move, she told me i was a whore and a b**** and she got all mad because i had to get infront of her. FINALLY mom showed up and asked the people around us what happened. thankfully, some really awesome chick started saying mean things to the red head and was like, "This is a concert. you're SUPPOSED to get in front of each other." and stuff like that. so then FINALLY my mom and I were able to comfort my sister in time for the next band.

unfortunatley, my sister started passing out and we had to get pulled out. when we were being lifted up by security, i saw that bratty little red head and blondie pushing their way to the front. hypocrites.

the other time we saw Fall Out Boy, which was in Charlotte, North Carolina, on July 13, 2007, some girls started punching my mother in the arm. she had bruises. and some other lady was yelling and hitting my mom, too.

and even though my sister, my mom, and i get hurt a lot at concerts... i think mosh pits are the funnest thing ever =] my mom doesn't think so though. because at My Chem she had to be pulled out and had to have breathing stuff. she still enjoyed MCR, though.
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
May 5th, 2009 at 06:01pm
tiny-t:
I've never been in a mosh pit... I want to tho!! lol.
me and my mates went to this club for kids under 18, my mates jumped in a mosh pit and the guy I had a crush on lost his shoe, T-shirt and his belt lol. his pants kept falling down, I was in my element!! lol. but then he stole my shoe and wouldn't give it back! lol.

I long to go into a mosh pit, for the experience. I heard it pretty fun and exilharating. Clap
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
May 19th, 2009 at 11:21am
Seriously, I think it seems really, freaking scary and hurtful to join a mosh pit ._. but at the same time, it seems fun. In this little town there are a couple of local gigs where there is a lot of mosh pits, but I've never joined any of them. And I guess that they are a lot bigger on an MCR-concert... right? It's quite funny to read your stories though Smile
StandUpEffingTall!
Killjoy
StandUpEffingTall!
July 2nd, 2009 at 03:39am
I've never been in a moshpit, but I want to so badly. I was at Bamboozle Left this year and my best friend and I went to watch the Deftones. The pit there was so disorganized, my friend and I were thinking about going in, because it didn't look that bad, but then a fight broke out and I was like right next to the fight and I had to run for it. Shocked
Gerard Wa-HEY
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerard Wa-HEY
August 20th, 2009 at 10:45pm
Aww.Sugarr:
at the MCR concert, the big, tough, fat, bald secruity guard right infront of me got canned by a flying shoe
i mean that thing was FLYING
it was like a cannonball in his package
then he was bent over almost in tears and Gerard laughed and the other guards were laughing too
all in all
fucking hilarious
Gerard Wa-HEY
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerard Wa-HEY
August 20th, 2009 at 11:23pm
Project: Alice:
I didn't eat all day of my last MCR concert
So I was leaning on people I didn't know in the mosh

One guy just smiled at me & let me lean on him XD
Some poor girl collapsed before the first band though
I was talking to her, turned around, turned back & she was on the ground with her friends screaming for a security guard to grab her =|

was the guy cute?? lolz
Please Die !
Salute You in Your Grave
Please Die !
August 26th, 2009 at 05:59pm
For me all the moshpits are a little like the next. But all equaly amazing
to be in. I'm very short though, but no one was complaining and I didn't care.
And this is actually more of a "wall of death" story.

Right; so I was at the Escape The fate concert in Warped this year;
And I'm like 5"1' so I'ma really short. I was in the moshpit singing
along to the song; everyone was crazy! Then Craig in the middle of
"This War Is Ours" makes us do this huge Wall of Death. I was on the
front row in the Wall, and then the song starts again and nothing was
stopping us. We were charging at the people infront of us like Hell.
I got hit violently in the ribs and the side of my head and the pit re-started.
I got buried under about 3persons and I was already ontop of 4persons!
Some huge guy pushed me so I was bent in two on the floor and I
felt someone fall of my neck, so I was like "shit, dont break my back!"
Finally it took me like 3whole fckng minutes to get back up and start
moshing again. It was really amazing Smile
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 30th, 2009 at 12:18am
Please Die !:
For me all the moshpits are a little like the next. But all equaly amazing
to be in. I'm very short though, but no one was complaining and I didn't care.
And this is actually more of a "wall of death" story.

Right; so I was at the Escape The fate concert in Warped this year;
And I'm like 5"1' so I'ma really short. I was in the moshpit singing
along to the song; everyone was crazy! Then Craig in the middle of
"This War Is Ours" makes us do this huge Wall of Death. I was on the
front row in the Wall, and then the song starts again and nothing was
stopping us. We were charging at the people infront of us like Hell.
I got hit violently in the ribs and the side of my head and the pit re-started.
I got buried under about 3persons and I was already ontop of 4persons!
Some huge guy pushed me so I was bent in two on the floor and I
felt someone fall of my neck, so I was like "shit, dont break my back!"
Finally it took me like 3whole fckng minutes to get back up and start
moshing again. It was really amazing Smile

wow, when I saw Escape the Fate they did a wall of death thing, too...

and so I didn't want to go in it, but then people behind me were pushing, so I was basically forced to do it. i think my dad was a little drunk, cause he'd been drinking some, so he was doing the wall of death thing, too. i didn't really get hurt though.
chemicallybrunette
Killjoy
chemicallybrunette
September 24th, 2009 at 01:15pm
i try to stay away from the mosh pits at MCR concert. Wayyyy to scared of getting injured, which clearly happens according to the many who have replied to this thread.
HeartacheToSingxo
Killjoy
HeartacheToSingxo
January 1st, 2010 at 06:22pm
mannnnn i try to stay away from mosh pits. i'd rather just enjoy the music and not get hurt. Dancer Smiley