Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
April 26th, 2006 at 10:43pm
ketchup.vampire:
My first mosh pit was for a local band....so crazy. Some guys but landed on my face....so I bit it... I also took some ladies shoes because the landed on my shoulder...so much fun...except for the cracked rib

Owie..but hey you got some shoes!
iDancewithWolves
Thinking Happy Thoughts
iDancewithWolves
April 26th, 2006 at 10:54pm
the most hurtful painful mosh pit i been to was a mxpx concert.
i was kicking, screaming and pushing and punching.
i made friends along the way, and it is a GOOD IDEA TO MAKE FRIENDS.
anywhoooo...
i broke my left arm, crushed my pinky; ring figer, i had a bleeding lip, a black eye, i got stepped on, i broke my glasses and i lost a shoe.

but i have to say, it was fun.

>.< ouch >.<
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
April 28th, 2006 at 03:07am
Arcade:
the most hurtful painful mosh pit i been to was a mxpx concert.
i was kicking, screaming and pushing and punching.
i made friends along the way, and it is a GOOD IDEA TO MAKE FRIENDS.
anywhoooo...
i broke my left arm, crushed my pinky; ring figer, i had a bleeding lip, a black eye, i got stepped on, i broke my glasses and i lost a shoe.

but i have to say, it was fun.

>.< ouch >.<

damn
that HAD to have hurt
but...
still...
hell yeah
I feel kind of...not right b/c I've moshed but never gotten hurt ya know???
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
April 28th, 2006 at 06:40pm
^Your the lucky one of the bunch! Don't feel strange at all!
vale.
Shotgun Sinner
vale.
April 28th, 2006 at 08:06pm
Mosh pits are so much fun, especially if you have a great crowd. I was in one last night and the Black Clouds and Underdogs tour, and I have to say that I've never been around nicer people. If I fell, there was always someone to pick me up. At one point, I couldn't see anything because I'm so short; some random college guy picked me up and put me on his shoulders. While I was up there, people behind me held me up when the moshing got a little too crazy.
Tons of people were being tossed into the air/crowd surfing. A girl landed on me and kicked me in the ear. Then some people started moshing violently and I got punched, but it was all worth it.
Sonny Moore smiled at my little four person mosh because we were the only ones on the entire floor moshing.
I fought with people, pushed, elbowed, got beat up pretty bad, and screamed, but I'll definitely never forget my evening because I had such a great time.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
April 30th, 2006 at 04:25pm
I'm so glad you had a great time Rosalie.
:]

Same with you Emily<3,
vale.
Shotgun Sinner
vale.
April 30th, 2006 at 04:36pm
Amber is sweet, just like this muffin I'm eating.
=D
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
May 2nd, 2006 at 02:50pm
x_x;; I've never been in one...but my friend Nick...was in a moshpit and people were so friggen mean Z_Z; He got hit in the head with a hard ass shoe and fell ...with people coming down with him and more people came down and he got stepped on. btw this was at a From first to last concert >;o lucky bastard got to go.
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
May 2nd, 2006 at 07:44pm
Hah! I choose to go to Seether instead of FFTL Razz
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
May 12th, 2006 at 11:20pm
<_<
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
May 13th, 2006 at 12:43am
On the 8th (May) I was at Avenged Sevenfold, I got there late (The opening act had started, and I for one, had wanted to see them)... and I get in and go to the far right and start to try and work my way up, find the damn circle pit (I should be used to this, I find them ALL the time) and I look over and people are BREAK DANCING in it... (To Eighteen Visions none the less)...and well that stops and some 10 year old kid, like not even 5 foot is in the pit...and he's being thrown around like a rag doll an dhis brothers (I'm assuming, they were there with him) are laughing and tossing him around!!!
Well I get stuck by some people who looked like they belonged in a Gap commericial...and this taller ass, who I wanted to bite the shoulder of on many occassions (he later tried to take my sister down on purpose). But the crowd moved up and I got away from it for the most part and 4 rows of people away from the stage...
Some random guy lifted me up so I could get some better pictures (I'm not that tall and the people around me kind of were)... my sister thought he was going to surf me or put me on his shoulders.
Well where I was, wasn't so bad, we got smashed up when a body surfer came up or when someone fainted (didn't happen often but it happened), I kept smacking into this guy and than I got moved and it was this woman old nuff to be my mother and she was just like "Are you okay???" ankd I was like "Dood, I'm fine"

I left for CnC but I remember watching the pit and seeing the body surfers just go flying in the air and oen of them did this like half turn and another did a 180 in the air and I was like "Holy shite"...a few of them fell into the crowd again too.
Made me wanna go body surfing real bad tho... so the next concert I'm at, I might go surfing...
Nathalie Is Forever
Salute You in Your Grave
Nathalie Is Forever
May 13th, 2006 at 01:10am
At last years warped tour, I almost died in a mosh pit. Hawthrone Heights was playing and I was trying to get out of the crowd but ..instead got pulled into the mosh pit sort of thing happening.Point is.. I almost died ..so it wasn't that much fun.Since I'm small and skinny.
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
May 15th, 2006 at 04:28am
Awwww, I'm going to Still Remains I hope I mosh and I don't wuss out like last time
miseryheartsme
Joining The Black Parade
miseryheartsme
May 15th, 2006 at 11:58pm
Well, my mosh story, didnot take place at a MCR concert because I've never been to one sadly, but during the moshing I got hit in the stomach and I fell over.
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
May 16th, 2006 at 08:53am
ouch, bet that hurt like hell.
nina;
Awake and Unafraid
nina;
May 17th, 2006 at 04:22pm
Well. Let's just say I'm not an average sized rocker.
Try being me on a Metallica, Slipknot & Lost Prophets
concert. People were showing me around, grabbing
my ass and I almost broke my arm. Especially
during Lost Prophets. They told us in the front to
separate. One side going to the left, and one side
to the right. And when he started singing, we all had
to RUN towards each other. Yeah. Great idea Ian
Watkins, great idea. . .>.<
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
May 17th, 2006 at 05:35pm
I broke two of my fingers in a mosh pit.
Some asshole blasted into me from the side but he like, aimed for my hand.
and pressed it weirdly into my arm.
And two fingers broke.
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
May 17th, 2006 at 07:32pm
BUAHAHAH! I Have my own mosh pit story noww...Being to seether and all.So my sister and I finally get to the front where this chick smells HORRID.So my sister puts her hand on the fence so she doesnt get grabbed into the moshpit and the girl elbows her hand and tries to push us back.The security guard finally noticed and told her to "Behave" X] Then when Seether came on all the people started to flood onto the main floor and when they started the music.This dude elbows me in the face to try and get to the front in which he failed fucking bastards x] Im done now. and OUCH!!!^^^^^
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
May 18th, 2006 at 12:45am
narin:

Holy shite!!!
But you lived. And we're all grateful for that.
Dang, I miss all the scary fun concerts, <kicks Fargo>
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
May 18th, 2006 at 12:50am
narin:

So many bands do that these days. I was at warped two years ago, and one of the bands did that... I want to say that it was anti-flag, but I have no clue. I'm probably wrong about the band. It was way too hot to remember. I have so many pit stories it's not even funny. I have stories of being protected due to my height, I have one of being tossed to crowd surf against my will, I have one of crowdsurfing when I wanted to do it, I have some of being in the middle of a death pit. I'll share some later, I need to crash for work in the morning. :\