Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
June 15th, 2006 at 06:23pm
I've never been in any crazy moshing before. All the concerts I've ever been to were pretty small in audience numbers.
I went to a local show though, and there was a circle pit, with two, yes two, people in it. It was fun to watch.
br00tal.
Salute You in Your Grave
br00tal.
June 16th, 2006 at 03:10pm
Today was our last full day of school, so our school officers arranged a field day and an in school dance.
My friends and I requested all of our favorite songs to be played and moshed.
Then we started a huge mosh pit during "Sugar We're Going Down"
The only person I could see was one of my two best friends.
It was amazing, all the people that hate us were trying to be funny and copy us. So the mosh pit got even bigger.
And they tried to imitate our "metal screams."
Then, afterwards they were telling us that we could of killed someone and that we were acting like animals.
I just said, "It's a mosh pit. Don't go in it if you don't want to get hurt."
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
June 22nd, 2006 at 07:01am
Crikey! It's a Carolyn!:
"Don't go in it if you don't want to get hurt."

I like that. It's so stupid when you hear people complaining that they got hurt. It's like doy, don't go in then.
MedicateYourLife
Shotgun Sinner
MedicateYourLife
June 23rd, 2006 at 05:13pm
I went in one for the first time last night! i was so fucking awsome i was the only girl (it was only in a local band and the mosh was like 20 people but still)and they were all like tall and im short so yeah but i had some much fun the someone grabbed my tit,.. 0_0 lol butyeah it was shweeeettt.I didnt know anyone in there ethier.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
June 24th, 2006 at 04:10am
I'm afraid to go in one. But I kind of want to at Warped.
Spring Nicht.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spring Nicht.
June 24th, 2006 at 04:24am
[quote="xxlyingdeadxx"]someone trod on my foot when i went in...i was wearing knee high boots...i already had a blister so it KILLED!!! my friend's head got sat on...[/quote]

i couldnt help but laugh when i saw that *off topic*
bree
Bleeding on the Floor
bree
June 24th, 2006 at 10:36pm
i've never been in one but wed. at warped fftl was playing and there was a mosh pit behind me and i got knocked in the head and a wiplash sp.? i didn't care though bc i was just so happy to see fftl.
rippedtopiecesxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
rippedtopiecesxxx
June 25th, 2006 at 05:39am
lolololololololololololololol

im to scared to mosh :] im too small i would DIIIEEEE.
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
June 27th, 2006 at 03:41am
I have a few pit stories that I've heard.
My friend's friend having her snake-bites and her eyebrow ring ripped out buy these two guys.
My friend passing out while crowd surfing.she got put back in once she said she was okay.she broke her arm in the next bands set.
i have a question though.
im 153cm(thats like 4"11 i think) and 32kg (no idea what that is in pounds) i wear glasses. bad idea for me to go in mosh pits?
Laughing
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
June 27th, 2006 at 04:40am
Stephanie the Strange:
I have a few pit stories that I've heard.
My friend's friend having her snake-bites and her eyebrow ring ripped out buy these two guys.
My friend passing out while crowd surfing.she got put back in once she said she was okay.she broke her arm in the next bands set.
i have a question though.
im 153cm(thats like 4"11 i think) and 32kg (no idea what that is in pounds) i wear glasses. bad idea for me to go in mosh pits?
Laughing

Piercings in the mosh pit are the worst.
Man i wouldn't even go in there with earrings.
I've seen plenty of people go in there with piercings though...i don't know what happened to them.
My friend also wears glasses...do you always have to wear them or would you be able to take them off?
Also if you have long hair like i used to i would recommend tying it up and don't just leave it out. I ended up with a massive headache after some guys attempted to rip my hair out. But it's short now. =].

Guys are so rude in mosh pits.

Damn violence against women.
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
July 1st, 2006 at 11:43am
Yeah... apart from a few bands concerts the whole thing about guys helping you up is becoming really unusual... which sucks so much.
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
July 1st, 2006 at 11:39pm
About four guys helped me out of MCR...but then that was hit...(at a concert) some guy was pushing me against the railing and it fell over and my knees were crushing against it and he was still pushing me...and at the same concert i was standing in the edge of the moshpitting part and some guy grabbed me by the shoulders and he was like whoa bigger than me and he THREW me to one side.
Oh my god...i almost got crushed by other people.

Oh and this was AFTER the band told people to watch out and help out the girls cos "we're getting heads smashed down here"...

More like kneecaps...

I hate guys in moshpits. I TRIED to jump at the same time they did so i could hit them purposely but i couldn't....im so short dammit...so i found some guy i ahted from the start of the gig and stabbed him with my fingernails which were quite long at the time.
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
July 1st, 2006 at 11:39pm
i have to wear my glasses all the time...i'd probably get seriously injured if i didnt wear them. Sad
whoops was that spam Embarassed
The Christine And I
Salute You in Your Grave
The Christine And I
July 2nd, 2006 at 08:26pm
The first time I was in a mosh pit was probably at Bamboozle...

It was just a bunch of pushing, but I really didn't want to be in there...so my friend and I started trying to push our way out. There was this guy probably about 2 feet bigger then me, both ways, and I got so frustrated of not being able to get out I shoved him and started yelling at him. Obviously not a smart idea if I want to get out, huh? >.<
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
July 3rd, 2006 at 01:32pm
If i thought the seether moshpit was bad I gotta be careful at warped imma be killed O_O
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
July 5th, 2006 at 04:53pm
I really really reallllly wanna mosh at Lostprophets on monday but I also want to reacj my 16th birthday which is three days later... in tact. Damn, what a hard choice. Mosh or no mosh.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
July 5th, 2006 at 05:42pm
^Mosh. I would.
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
July 6th, 2006 at 12:03am
Agreed MOSH. Very Happy
Vaudeville Vigilante
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Vaudeville Vigilante
July 6th, 2006 at 12:04am
To mosh, or not to mosh, that is the question.

'Tis nobler to mosh, my friend. Smile
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
July 7th, 2006 at 02:05pm
ahaha, thanks guys. I was definately leaning towards that but it's nice to have other people backing you Very Happy

WEEEEE three days. WOOO!

okay... I'll shut up now.