Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
james dean.
Awake and Unafraid
james dean.
July 7th, 2006 at 11:12pm
I'm scared to mosh now. >.< I get worn out really easily, and if I got stuck in a huge mosh pit and was unable to get out and just kept getting more and more tired, I'd probably have a huge freak out.

I want to see MCR this fall (when I assume they should be touring again) And since I'd most likely be going with my older brother, I might go in the mosh pit with him, since he'd be able to protect me. XD
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
July 8th, 2006 at 05:44pm
LOL!
Yeah my sister protected me..Especially with this one biatch in front of us she tried to move us back.
And I heard mcr was on warped tour this year.?
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
July 8th, 2006 at 09:09pm
[color=#ff3366][size=1100I don't think you'd get too tired in a mosh pit. Think of the adrenelin rush you'd have, you'd probably never want to stop.
Well, unless you have breathing problems, or you start bleeding.

Dead Disco:
LOL!
Yeah my sister protected me..Especially with this one biatch in front of us she tried to move us back.
And I heard mcr was on warped tour this year.?

Erm, I really don't think they are Confused I haven't heard anything.

[/color][/size]
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
July 9th, 2006 at 05:18am
adrenelin = good

you know one thing that sucks now is that there are some guys who go in the pit for a 'bit of a grope' if there's girls in there. And the other guys do fuck all about it. Damn them. It's like an un written rule that you kick that motherfucker's ass.

Ahaha some kid asked me what mosking was the other day. I was like O.o erm.... you mean moshing?
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
July 11th, 2006 at 06:26pm
So I went to the Lostprophets gig yesterday. Half the crowd fell over in the first song, and then again in the second. I managed to stay on my feet though, thank fuck. But I was really disapointed because the band didn't do anything. they didn't say anything about it either.

I broke two toes that night, somehow, god only knows! Ahaha, I didn't even get to mosh cos I couldn't actually reach the pit. Sad

But it was good and I got the setlist Very Happy

Ian asked if everyone was 'alright' a couple of times but that was it. The crowd fell over twice for fucks sake. I think he should have at least told people to take a step back.

After the first couple a songs it was okay though, lots of slower songs where you could just stand and have a break.
Dead Disco
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Dead Disco
July 11th, 2006 at 10:05pm
Very Happy Yay
mosh
Kittie™©
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kittie™©
July 12th, 2006 at 11:38am
my topicccc.
Mosh Smile
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
July 13th, 2006 at 03:34pm
I've been in a lot of pits... but the worst by far was Alexisonfire with The Used, last September, during Alexisonfire I got bottled, these two guys who had been screwing around the whole time, I'd seen them before around us, one was trying to smash his beer bottle on the other ones head, and of course missed, and busted it open right on my forehead.

I kinda freaked out becuase I couldn't see because my eyes we're full of blood, and we we're way in the pit too, we we're like two people back from the barricade. And I was still getting pushed but I couldn't see, I thought I was just gunna pass out.

But it was all great in the end because the medic place was packed, so this paramedic took me in this little room, and while he was cleaning the blood away Dallas Greene came and talked to me, for like 20 minutes. And I was still back out in time to see most of The Used's set.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
July 13th, 2006 at 07:23pm
This Time Imperfect:
I've been in a lot of pits... but the worst by far was Alexisonfire with The Used, last September, during Alexisonfire I got bottled, these two guys who had been screwing around the whole time, I'd seen them before around us, one was trying to smash his beer bottle on the other ones head, and of course missed, and busted it open right on my forehead.

I kinda freaked out becuase I couldn't see because my eyes we're full of blood, and we we're way in the pit too, we we're like two people back from the barricade. And I was still getting pushed but I couldn't see, I thought I was just gunna pass out.

But it was all great in the end because the medic place was packed, so this paramedic took me in this little room, and while he was cleaning the blood away Dallas Greene came and talked to me, for like 20 minutes. And I was still back out in time to see most of The Used's set.

Ouch
Well at least there was a happy ending, right?
Kittie™©
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kittie™©
July 13th, 2006 at 07:33pm
Shocked

*jealousy*
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
July 14th, 2006 at 03:35am
yah, I saw Dallas last week, and he remembered, he was like "Oh yah, I remember you!".. and I showed him the scars... there's like 4 of them, and he said he hoped it didn't happen next time they came here because then he'd feel super bad.

..It was pretty fun at Taste Of Chaos too, when I fell, and someone had my arm and was pulling me up, but everytime I'd get off the floor I'd get like half way up and my face would hit an ass, and I'd fall back down.. but the person kept yanking... I pretty much licked someone's ass... like 4 times before I finally dodged it. haha.
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
July 15th, 2006 at 10:03am
ahaha, sounds fun
Torosaurus.
Always Born a Crime
Torosaurus.
July 15th, 2006 at 10:06am
I saw someones boobs in the mosh pit Shocked
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
July 15th, 2006 at 04:24pm
Dead.Bunny:
I saw someones boobs in the mosh pit Shocked

Shifty They were mine.
HAHA, no, I'm kidding.
Wow, that must have actually sucked.
Torosaurus.
Always Born a Crime
Torosaurus.
July 15th, 2006 at 04:40pm
YEA it sucked cause because of her i couldn't see Nailpin anymore >.<

They were too big Shifty
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
July 16th, 2006 at 02:27pm
haha. That was like when I saw Dashboard Confessional, there was this girl standing up in front of us, and she was like shaking her ass hardcore. And she kept running her hands through her hair like it was going somewhere. And Dancing like she was at a club not a Dashboard concert.

It was hard because I couldn't look at the stage without her being in the corner of my eye. So Finally when it was quiet for a minute I was like "SIT THE FUCK DOWN" and she looked at me... and next time she did it, I threw my pop bottle at the back of her head... and when she started doing it again, I got up and went down and stood in front of her, and did a lovely imitation of her. And when I was walking back up to my seat like 5 people high-fived me. haha.
Kittie™©
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kittie™©
July 16th, 2006 at 02:32pm
LMFAO!

Damn groupies trying to get laid at concerts.
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
July 16th, 2006 at 03:15pm
ahaha I so woulda high fived you. stoopid stoopid fangirl.
Kittie™©
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kittie™©
July 16th, 2006 at 03:18pm
like these fangirls at the seether concert we were waiting outside of the tour bus for autographs and these girls shoved us aside and walked right into the tour bus and everyone was like Ranting Cussing

we never got our autograph's after like two hours of waiting they never came out.Those bastards
xx rawr im a ninja turtle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xx rawr im a ninja turtle
July 16th, 2006 at 03:29pm
i got like fucking molested in a mosh pit. ew. it wasn't plesent.