Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
Torosaurus.
Always Born a Crime
Torosaurus.
July 16th, 2006 at 04:12pm
^ I got molested when i was waiting for autograph's >.< There was a dude and..... EWW!!!
The Ashcroft Moon
Bleeding on the Floor
The Ashcroft Moon
July 16th, 2006 at 04:23pm
i went to billy talent and sum freak knocked my phon eout of my hand and then sum other freak stood on it...ARGH...good show tho Very Happy
lanee.
In The Murder Scene
lanee.
July 16th, 2006 at 08:59pm
^Whoa, I was at Billy Talent last night!
It was my first time in a mosh pit, and it was just me and a bunch of 20-25 year old drunken men... my friend joined me afterwards though...
One guy had to get brought to the hospital, he left on a stretcher...
Lol
Then, Ben got kinda mad and said "Guys, there are ladies in the audience. This isn't a god damn football field, so stop trying to prove how fucking big your cock is" (Something like that)
And then, everything got wilder.. and I broke a few toes...
Smile Moshing is so god damn fun, so is body-surfing!
the megalodon.
Salute You in Your Grave
the megalodon.
July 16th, 2006 at 09:04pm
On July 1st we went to see P!ATD. First was the Hush Sound, not to much moshing. Then there was the Dresden Dolls, and if any of you have seen hardcore Dolls fans, you'd know how crazy they'll get when they see Amanda and Brian XD They're so cool. But it was a festival show, so it was hot and sweaty and we were pretty close to the front, so when P!ATD came on, it was dark out and there were lots of lights, and we were squished so badly i could hardly breathe...>.<

Most of the sweat on me was from the guys around me, two of my friends had to leave the crowd because they were getting too claustrophobic, so it was just me and my other friend, and I had to hold onto her hand because she was REALLY far behind me, and I was closer up front then she was. Taking lots and lots of pictures XD

It was a great show though...I took a LOOOONG shower after it though. The only bad thing about it was the claustrophobia and that one guy who said "OOPS excuse me, coming through!" and grabbed my ass. Yeah.
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
July 17th, 2006 at 02:16am
oh yah... gotta love guys in mosh pits, especially when they take their shirts off, then they're just like dripping sweat right onto you. Ugh I hate it.

You come out and you're like all clammy and disgusting, it's nasty. I have curly hair too, so it's always fun after a few crowd surfers come in on my head... It's just an afro-y rats nest.
the megalodon.
Salute You in Your Grave
the megalodon.
July 17th, 2006 at 10:35am
Yeah I know the feeling, I normally straighten my hair so when it gets all sweaty (my sweat, and other people's sweat -.-) it starts to look like an afro...And I can't pull off the whole afro look.
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 19th, 2006 at 04:46am
On July 12th at Warped During Chiodos, during the mosh people were swinging and hitting eachother in the face...they almost knocked over the gates and the tent I was standing under. This one girl Collapsed and more security and a medic had to come over and pick her up, a few people got pushed into the rails..the worst was the crowd surfers the mosh was really violent though.
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
July 19th, 2006 at 05:01am
^^^^^^^^^^ thats bad^^^
collasping in mosh pits is the worst
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
July 19th, 2006 at 11:20am
urgh that would suck soooo much. And it would be so fucking scary if you were concious at the time. It's like when part of the crowd fall over.... scary as fuck.

But then again, maybe thats cos I'm 5'4 and i couldn't see above peoples shoulders.
D.Cool
Fabulous Killjoy
D.Cool
July 19th, 2006 at 11:28am
My first one was this year and I chickned out after getting hit in the head really hard...moshes are scary!
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
July 19th, 2006 at 11:33am
your LLAMA:
Yeah I know the feeling, I normally straighten my hair so when it gets all sweaty (my sweat, and other people's sweat -.-) it starts to look like an afro...And I can't pull off the whole afro look.

haha me to i straight out my hair and at the end of the day is so curly and wavey its like i shouldn't even straighten it in the first place

and when i was at warped i'm small and then i got pushed into the sweatiest and biggest guy and thats no fun more of ickyness and of course the hits are normal to me after the 3 concerts i have been before
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
July 19th, 2006 at 01:22pm
oh.. I hate it when the crowd starts to fall, and there's no way to stay standing, because people are falling onto you... I'm guessing it probably looks pretty funny from a distance, but I always seem to end up in it... I really hate when it starts as a lean, and it just goes back and forth until someone falls and takes the whole pile with them.

Kinda like dominoes haha.
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
July 20th, 2006 at 02:08am
haha thats happend to me no fun at all cause usually its some bigger dude in front of me so i get squished
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
July 21st, 2006 at 06:28am
rugmjgksnhdsfyjuj

3 words about crowds falling:
1) Lostprophets
2) AFI warped

or maybe it was on bambozal (can't spell that). Anyhoo, at Lostprophets for the first three songs the crowd was pretty much swaying the whole time and everyone trrying not to fall over cause a large part of the crowd they'd been leaning on fell over. I just managed to stay standing by kinda walking in the direction I was being pushed so my feet were under me the whole time. It happened at least five times. I was so proud of myself for staying up that I stopped concentrating and got whacked in the head by a crowdsurfer ><

I heard that loads of people who went to an AFI, whereever it was, the WHOLE crowd fell over and couldn't get up. They all sounded pretty freaked about it. Note: Not all AFI shows are like that, very unusual.
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
July 21st, 2006 at 06:29am
why do my posts always end up so long?

meh, whatever.
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
July 21st, 2006 at 06:39am
yea when i went to Warped everyone went nuts when AFI was playing and i was pretty much on the ground on their first 3 songs
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
July 22nd, 2006 at 06:09am
Tip: Always take change to buy water, or take water!
Srsly.
Don't do what my friend and I did:
Drink from bathroom taps after unsuccessfully trying to scab off the security guard.
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
July 22nd, 2006 at 07:19am
thdiuyvnhdbsuynjsjub

I hate it when you get to the front and then get thristy. It's like 'Damn, water or front of stage...'

I aslo hate it when the secrurity people are only giving water to people front and centre and not to the people front and side. I had to stand for about 20 minutes with my hand held out for a cup, while the guy kept filling them up right in front of me and then walking off.

In the space of 3 hours 2 cups were passed to our side of the crowd.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
July 22nd, 2006 at 07:38am
Well, guards weren't giving out water at all.
So we had to leave the moshpit and go into the bar, where all the drunks were.

It was odd.
Ghostbuster famous
Salute You in Your Grave
Ghostbuster famous
July 22nd, 2006 at 08:20am
jeez thats so bad.

Ahaha drunk people hanging out at the bar are funny. At K!XXV This drunk guy tried to convince me he'd been playing on the stage earlier that day and then he fell over, ahaha