Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerards Views on J-14

AuthorMessage
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
June 4th, 2007 at 07:01pm
i agree .. hes pretty fine thoug ,, but i dont know im not like ewww justin timberlake:p
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
June 4th, 2007 at 08:31pm
Haha. I agree that Gerard is too good for some of those little magazines they put him in. I saw a thing about him in a Bop magazine my sister had. I was kinda disappointed.
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
June 4th, 2007 at 09:35pm
Oh, Gerard.
How you brighten my day with your nasty comments about teen magazines.
GerardthePatient
Killjoy
GerardthePatient
June 4th, 2007 at 09:46pm
argggimapirate:
if this topic is in the wrong place. Im sorry. mmkeh.

So I went to their SXSW show yesterday and Gerard is pissed that J-14 put them in their magazine. He said that all the interviews were stolen. He doesnt want to be in those fucking magazines.
SO.
He said to shoplift all the teenybopper magazines and burn them.

<3

Yeah, I was there too! AWESOME SHOW [by the way]!!!
I think Gerard doesn't want to be in magazines like j-14,m,ect; because he doesn't want MCR to be promoted as a teenie bopper band. Yes, teenagers look up to MCR, but i think he doesn't want to be in a magazine that promotes the glamorous life, because they don't sing about their lives being glamorous. They went through a lot of S-H-iced-tea, to get where they are today.
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
June 5th, 2007 at 12:08am
Yeah, I was there too! AWESOME SHOW [by the way]!!!
I think Gerard doesn't want to be in magazines like j-14,m,ect; because he doesn't want MCR to be promoted as a teenie bopper band. Yes, teenagers look up to MCR, but i think he doesn't want to be in a magazine that promotes the glamorous life, because they don't sing about their lives being glamorous. They went through a lot of S-H-iced-tea, to get where they are today.[/quote]

I really agree with you cause MCR did work hard and unlike pop bands they are true and don't deserve to be seen as some band that doesn't write their own lyrics and those teenie mags are just f-ing with the band's rep and personal life!!!!!!! Vampire 2 Guns
UnchArtEd schrEI
Jazz Hands
UnchArtEd schrEI
June 5th, 2007 at 12:31am
we should obey him and shoplift that magzines and burn
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
June 5th, 2007 at 12:55am
AGREED...GERARD IS OUR LORD Hail Hail Hail
GerardthePatient
Killjoy
GerardthePatient
June 5th, 2007 at 09:12pm
I was at walgreen's today and I passed by the magazines and I saw Gerard's face on j-14 and I was pissed because MCR has to work hard to make a name for themselves, unlike pop stars who don't do a g--d--n thing, but sit on their a--es and do nothing but eat bon-bons.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 5th, 2007 at 09:13pm
That poster was a niccceee poster though.
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
June 5th, 2007 at 09:55pm
I saw j-14 with gee's face and i was curious so i opened it up. There was only a poster of him. Not the whole band! I got so angry. I was like wtf???!!! Teenie much??? pffft... [and he was blonde i believe]
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
June 5th, 2007 at 11:57pm
That's exactly what they did to Green Day last year it was all about Billie JOe not the band and if these dumbass mags keep this up they'll piss MCR off and that could be the end of them.....we can't let that happen!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

who's with me? BURN and SAVE MCR....BURN and SAVE MCR!!
Vic Rattlehead
Salute You in Your Grave
Vic Rattlehead
June 6th, 2007 at 12:53am
shoplift and burn? hahahahahahaaa, i hate those teenie magazines though, they give MCR a bad reputation and get tons of more fangirls screaming "OMGZZZZ i LUV YOU GERALD WAYNE" we should shoplift and burn em Twisted Evil 2 Guns 2 Guns Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
eYeLiNeR giRL
Killjoy
eYeLiNeR giRL
June 6th, 2007 at 02:46am
Thankgoodness to hear Gerald doesn't endorse those magazines! They are so pathic!!!!
How about if I just burned the whole magazine rack down???????? Laughing
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
June 7th, 2007 at 04:21pm
eYeLiNeR giRL:
Thankgoodness to hear Gerald doesn't endorse those magazines! They are so pathic!!!!

haha. You called him Gerald. haha. Sorry I just found that funny, I cant see Gerard as a Gerald, its a funny thought.

I'm totally for burning all those sh-tty magazines, all they do is tell everyone that they are too ugly, and too fat, and that we should all worship the "beautiful" celebs!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 7th, 2007 at 04:31pm
eYeLiNeR giRL:
You just called him Gerald.
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
June 9th, 2007 at 02:33am
I hate when people start misconceptions about MCr cause they read all that J-14 bulls*ht and think thier some band that had catchy songs and is a one hit wonder!!! I know people who think this cause they read that s*ht and belive it and call themselves MCR fans!!! It pisses me off.....I already wrote that stupid magizine a letter saying stop advertising MCR the wrong way
The White Violin
Salute You in Your Grave
The White Violin
June 9th, 2007 at 04:06am
-cough-
i bought a j14 mag for the pictures (it was a really good one)
and i shredded the rest and marked out the j14 logo w/ sharpie....

-walks away-
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
June 9th, 2007 at 06:30am
i hate it when MCR get in those mags
i then see a whole lot of tennies talking about hot they are, and if you ask them what songs they sing thay go silent...lol
it just annoy's me that other people now bad mouth MCR for selling out cause they are in those mags!
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
June 9th, 2007 at 02:30pm
Autumn to Ashes:
i hate it when MCR get in those mags
i then see a whole lot of tennies talking about hot they are, and if you ask them what songs they sing thay go silent...lol
it just annoy's me that other people now bad mouth MCR for selling out cause they are in those mags!

It just pisses me off!!
my "little" neighbor who's in the same grade as I am is like that We hate eachother cause I call her a poser.....she calls me a poser cause I don't have a butt load of posters of mCR ...(that's cause I also like other bands too) but this morning I screamed at her saying"Bitch....your posters come from a magizine that dirtys MCR image...Mine are from Hot Topic!!!"
She calls her self a MCR fan she only knows 2 songs.....WTTBP and FLW
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
June 9th, 2007 at 02:31pm
Tomorrow_We_Die!:
-cough-
i bought a j14 mag for the pictures (it was a really good one)
and i shredded the rest and marked out the j14 logo w/ sharpie....

-walks away-

It's okay 4 YOU to get it 4 the pix cause you KNOW MCR!!!
other people don't!!