Don't have an account? Create one!

good fanfiction sites.

AuthorMessage
riceroll.
Salute You in Your Grave
riceroll.
April 1st, 2006 at 03:36pm
anyone got any good fanfic sties they'd like to share???

don't be shy!!!!

i've got

www.fandomination.net

www.quizilla.com

www.fanfiction.net {unless they closed down already}
first.of.the.month
Joining The Black Parade
first.of.the.month
April 6th, 2006 at 07:56pm
I'm sorry i dont know any.
riceroll.
Salute You in Your Grave
riceroll.
April 8th, 2006 at 09:16pm
oh that's okay. no one every replies to my threads n e ways.
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
April 9th, 2006 at 03:59am
fictionpress.net

And I remember one that had basically the sweetest Andy / Joe story ever.
I mean it was so them and it was so sweet.
It was just adorable through and through.
They did a Star Wars marathon and were trying to convince Pete and Patrick to watch it with them and Patrick did and was like "This is so stupid" and "That looks fake" so they chased them off and it was the end of the last movie and they were doing the bumping-chest thing and cheering and Andy kissed Joe and Joe was like "Woah. That fucking rocked." out loud.
And for some reason I was like, "AWWW."

I hate FOB fiction but that still makes me smile so much.
riceroll.
Salute You in Your Grave
riceroll.
April 10th, 2006 at 09:31pm
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

thankies for the site... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

that made my day because that's the sweetest thing to read...well i'm off to check out the site!!!!

again thankies.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
April 10th, 2006 at 09:35pm
Ok, the site I am going to leave here has been kinda screwy lately due to moving and shit, but when it gets its head out of its ass, it's worth checking out.

www.adultfanfiction.net OR www.archive.adultfanfiction.net
riceroll.
Salute You in Your Grave
riceroll.
April 10th, 2006 at 10:15pm
o-o-o. thankies.

i am sooo freaking hyper right now.

he he.

loves you lots ppl.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
April 10th, 2006 at 10:16pm
Just remember to breathe, if you don't, then you'll pass out.
riceroll.
Salute You in Your Grave
riceroll.
April 11th, 2006 at 06:37pm
bloodredruby69:
Just remember to breathe, if you don't, then you'll pass out.

thanks for the instrustions. After that first time I passed out i need some of them instructions eh???

lol.

anyone got anymore?????????
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
April 21st, 2006 at 08:42pm
probably quizilla.

My quizilla addy is:
http://quizilla.com/users/empathylies/
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
April 22nd, 2006 at 07:50pm
Fanfiction.net is pretty good, except you can't post any celeberity stories like MCR and The Used, but you can write fanfictions for like video games and anime...and movies. Also, I am pretty pissed off that them because they took off one of my stories because they thought it was an interactive story (it was writting in second person.) They are very closeminded, the mods, and arrogant. But, luckily you never have to interact with them...they are like hermits. Just watch out for bitchy members who will sell you out.

Adultfanfiction.net, you can't join unless you are 18 or older. I joined, and got kicked off because they foudn out I was only seventeen. They were pretty nice though, and said I could join again when I turn 18. The subject matter is a little more mature, more lemons, and you get different kind of people with different sections. IE: the FF7 group is more mature and handles critizisms better than the MCR people, who if you say something bad about thier stories...the author and their posse will jump down your throat and kill you. But the writers there are MUCH better than fanfiction.net.

http://billiesgirlie.proboards51.com/index.cgi This is my friend, Telsas fanfiction site. She, like me, were authors on Aff.net before everything got all screwy (because of the move) Alot of My Chemical Romance stories are there, from her, me, and various other authors. We pretty much are the only two who post stories, we have some new members who are now to (which is good) so this is a great place to read, post, and comment!
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
April 22nd, 2006 at 09:09pm
hm. a fan fiction site that doesn't allow fan fictions.

stories that have all original characters are NOT called fan fiction. they are just called fiction.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
April 22nd, 2006 at 09:56pm
balletxcore:

stories that have all original characters are NOT called fan fiction. they are just called fiction.

o_o what?
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
April 22nd, 2006 at 10:21pm
Jenni:
balletxcore:

o_o what?

what I meant was, if it's not about a celebrity, why would it be called fan fiction? fan fictions are generally about someone who is a fan of those they write about. if the story has all original characters, meaning no celebrities, then it would just be called fiction. not fan fiction.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
April 22nd, 2006 at 10:23pm
balletxcore:
Jenni:
balletxcore:

o_o what?

what I meant was, if it's not about a celebrity, why would it be called fan fiction? fan fictions are generally about someone who is a fan of those they write about. if the story has all original characters, meaning no celebrities, then it would just be called fiction. not fan fiction.

Oh no no. It is a fanfiction site, since you can write about Video games like The Legend of Zelda, or Anime or books and movies. They just for some ungodly reason don't allow you to write stories about celeberties, like My Chemical Romance, or other bands and actors. Adultfanfiction.net does, but FF.net...i dont know...they're like crazy or something.
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
April 22nd, 2006 at 10:31pm
Jenni:

Oh no no. It is a fanfiction site, since you can write about Video games like The Legend of Zelda, or Anime or books and movies. They just for some ungodly reason don't allow you to write stories about celeberties, like My Chemical Romance, or other bands and actors. Adultfanfiction.net does, but FF.net...i dont know...they're like crazy or something.

Ah.. hm.. that seems a tad contradictory, since you can write about that, but not people. Since you can use characters but not those who play them. Ah well, what can ya do?

I love your icon, by the way.
XXXshe-devilxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
XXXshe-devilxxx
April 22nd, 2006 at 10:32pm
http://www.theimmortalityproject.com

I LOVE IT-ONLY OF mY cHEMICAL rOMANCE-WEE mcr
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
April 22nd, 2006 at 10:35pm
balletxcore:
Jenni:

Ah.. hm.. that seems a tad contradictory, since you can write about that, but not people. Since you can use characters but not those who play them. Ah well, what can ya do?

I love your icon, by the way.

Yeah, I don't get them at all. I only post there now because I have alot of fans there for my story Cherry Soda Boy, and because Adultfanfiction.net won't allow me to join for another four months. Aff.net is better, just don't get caught there if you are younger than eighteen.

And thanks.
MichaelWayLover
Killjoy
MichaelWayLover
August 3rd, 2007 at 07:20am
Mibba.com
Burning Friend
Banned
Burning Friend
August 26th, 2007 at 08:22am
fos-ff.net
listel.com