Don't have an account? Create one!

What Are You Thinkin?

AuthorMessage
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
August 13th, 2019 at 12:44am
Celestialbloo:
I'm so glad you started watch her! She's like the best at what she does.

for some reason i always watch her late at night
and some of the editing and shit is scary for tired me
like that shot of her changing her hat was freaky as hell lol
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
August 13th, 2019 at 12:50am
America Ignored: How nations are starting to behave as if the United States isn’t there anymore.

i actually laughed out loud at that
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
August 13th, 2019 at 03:30pm
whipstickagostop;:
i see some of these things in my family but i don't think it's intentional
i genuinely don't believe they're being intentional
that's why it hurts so much but i feel like i can't truly do anything to stop it
ooh i love contrapoints but i've only watched her video on incels
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
August 13th, 2019 at 04:23pm
I avoided her incels video for awhile, but I was pleasantly surprised that she actually focused of the group itself and not just the misogyny like everyone else does. All of her recent videos are great though.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
August 13th, 2019 at 05:11pm
yeah i really liked that video
i just watched the one on beauty where she talks some about her facial surgery and just feeling beautiful in general

i know sebastian has watched the alt-right one that brandy linked but that just feels too heavy for me to watch right now but i do want to watch it eventually
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
August 13th, 2019 at 05:15pm
I totally get that. I was binging her videos for awhile and I had to take a break because even though they were interesting and entertaining it was getting to be a lot even for me.
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
August 13th, 2019 at 05:16pm
I remember the one on Jordan Peterson being really funny.
another life;
In a Bullet's Embrace
another life;
August 13th, 2019 at 06:18pm
harry styles is great and all but he is not prince eric
another life;
In a Bullet's Embrace
another life;
August 13th, 2019 at 06:23pm
i wanna see motionless in white live so bad
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
August 13th, 2019 at 07:57pm
gender dysphoria size 0
I actually can't stand being misgendered anymore. I have a dangerously high capacity for emotion and physiological stress so I really just ignored it, but I firmly believe the build up of people filtering everything I do under the presumption of womanhood especially when it's intersected with sexism and misogyny is widely responsible for this really intense wave of depression and anxiety I've been having. Like I might just blow up on the next someone who undercuts something I say by saying "wow must be a girl thing" which is just so immensely stupid on so many diffrent levels, I mean ever toward an actual girl, but I know how the average cis person reacts to that. There's a whole crop of memes from cis people about how trans and gnc anger and emotions are intolerable. I don't know what to do.
hedge bitch;
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
hedge bitch;
August 13th, 2019 at 09:33pm
found some people I went to high school with on facebook
just casually checking out their profiles, pictures, etc.
damn some of them look good compared to their high school selves

and I'm sitting in the dark eating chocolate cake
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
August 13th, 2019 at 09:56pm
Celestialbloo:
gender dysphoria size 0
I actually can't stand being misgendered anymore. I have a dangerously high capacity for emotion and physiological stress so I really just ignored it, but I firmly believe the build up of people filtering everything I do under the presumption of womanhood especially when it's intersected with sexism and misogyny is widely responsible for this really intense wave of depression and anxiety I've been having. Like I might just blow up on the next someone who undercuts something I say by saying "wow must be a girl thing" which is just so immensely stupid on so many diffrent levels, I mean ever toward an actual girl, but I know how the average cis person reacts to that. There's a whole crop of memes from cis people about how trans and gnc anger and emotions are intolerable. I don't know what to do.

hug
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
August 13th, 2019 at 09:57pm
hedge bitch;:
found some people I went to high school with on facebook
just casually checking out their profiles, pictures, etc.
damn some of them look good compared to their high school selves

and I'm sitting in the dark eating chocolate cake

last time i looked up people from school i got really depressed so i never did it again lol
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
August 13th, 2019 at 09:57pm
youtube says i've watched the one on incels but i don't remember what she said in it lol
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
August 13th, 2019 at 10:54pm
I didn't even do it on purpose.
facebook suggested someone I might know
and the name lit a light bulb because I actually lived next door to this guy when we were like, elementary age
so my memory of him was super different, and I was trying to remember what he looked like
but damn, he looks good now. not the little kid brother type of guy I remembered him as.

but yeah, then that lead to me seeing a couple other people pop up who are doing things with their life they probably wanted to do, and I just want more cake now
thankfully, I wasted an hour playing the update in the power rangers game on ps4, and it's too late to go back to the store now
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
August 13th, 2019 at 10:54pm
if my ps4 has done me any good, it's that it occasionally distracts me from food
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
August 14th, 2019 at 12:10am
Isn't that a specific kind of phenomenon though? Like people are going to select the most pristine and postive aspects of their lives to display on social media so it creates the illusion that their whole life is like that?And like comparing yourself to others on social media triggers depression and isolation or something. There's some science in there.
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
August 14th, 2019 at 12:13am
Some little kids who I haven't seen since they were little kids are almost going to college or something, but it just seems like random young adults we're calling by the same name as those kids. I refuse to believe they're the same people.
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
August 14th, 2019 at 12:17am
Oh but, there was this one guy who lived on the same street as me and when I saw him last he was this scrawny, tightly wound kid who was allergic to everything and I had to talk to some of the neighbors to see if they had a key to my moms and that guy opened the door and he was jacked with tattoos and shit and had this laid back attitude that was new. Like, damn dude nice glow up.
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
August 14th, 2019 at 01:06am
well the one in particular I was referring to, was one of the best actresses in the school
and now she's a drama teacher
now, idk if that was her life goal, but it at least looks like she's in the field she wants to be in.

granted, I wasn't friends with her, so I'm not too bothered, because she probably doesn't even remember who I am if she decided to look at my profile