Don't have an account? Create one!

need advice

Age: 60
Gender: Female
Posts: 13
October 9th, 2013 at 08:08pm
I am a retired piano bar singer and I was trying to break into the music scene in Crested Butte Colorado in the late 80's. I retired to raise my family and now my kids are for the most part grown. Now my brother wants to make an album with me and upload music, which wasn't possible in the late 80's. I am very excited and I am preparing material, some original and some not. I would like to cover some songs by Dire Straits and My Chemical Romance. How to I get permission to do that?