Don't have an account? Create one!



Member since October 22nd, 2006




Hey Very Happy i'm hollie prefer hol or hols tho Smile im near enough 16 (well in april) i'm from a boring town in England where nothing ever happens lol, completly infested with chavs of course. i don't go to my school cause well it sucks lol. i love love love making friends and talking to new people lol so please get typing ill be happy to talk to you. i am really outspoken and speak whats on my mind lol which normally gets me into a lot of trouble but hey who cares! i wil argue and argue if i think im right about something lol i never normally am tho Smile i am totally against any animal cruelty its disgusting. i go round in my own world most of the time or plugged into my ipod listening to the BEST BAND EVER mcr!! i luv them so much i cant put into words how gutted i am gna be when they split Sad i completly love all of their songs but if i had to pick a few they would be : helena, kill all your friends, the sharpest lives and i'm not okay (i promise) also i say lol a lot ^ mite have gatherd. i am an absolute dreamer and i'll try anything once. i hate ppl hu set up websites about mcr's gfs or whatever i mean its reeli sad, jus coz they have sumthin everyone wants.

other bands i'm into are:
x- Greenday -x
x- The Offspring -x
x- Evanescense -x
x- Linkin Park -x
x- Sum 41 -x
x- Good Charlotte -x
x- Blink 182 -x
x- fall out boy- x
x- All American Rejects -x
x- Bowling for soup-x
too many to list really...

(\__/)This is bunny. Put him on your
(='.'=)homepage and help him on
(*)_(*) his way to WORLD DOMINATION

i luv talkin on the phone or on msn and textin n meetin new people, i am listening to music about 97% of the time the other 3% i'm on msn lol or on the phone, i love my ipod to bits i could not live without it.

i'm a whore for eyeliner lol im never seen without it

i love :
x- gerard way (luv this man 2 bits)-x
x- pete wentz (also luv 2 bits) -x
x-horror films-x
x-nice people-x
x-eyeliner(red or black) -x
x-hair straighteners -x
x-skinny jeans-x
x-black boots-x
x- staying up late -x
x- silver jewellery-x
x- making new friends -x
x-dogs -x
x- having a tidy room Very Happy-x
x-boys in eyeliner-x

i hate :
x- getting hurt -x
x- people having a go for the sake of it -x
x- chavs -x
x- posers-x
x-being let down-x
x-whore boys-x
x- crying -x
x-teachers hu have favs-x
x- school-x
x- cruelty to animals-x
x- not being able to get my point across-x
x- ex boyfriends-x
x- backstabbers-x
x- pathetic little teenies who try to form a "band"-x

if you have myspace feel free to add me :

♥favourite quotes and lyrics ♥

♫ i want to hate you half as much as i hate myself♫
♫we only do it for the scars and stories♫
♫when it all goes to hell will you be able to tell me you're sorry with a straight face♫
♫ i'm just a notch in your bedpost but you're just a line in a song♫
♫the best part of believe is the lie♫
♫singing songs that make you slit your wrists it isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun, so i won't stop lying, won't stop dying if you want i'll keep on crying did you get what you deserve♫
♫i used to waste my time dreaming of being alive, now i only waste it dreaming of you♫
♫ i am going nowhere fast but it could be worse, i could be bringing you with me♫
♫ and never again and never again they gave us two shots to the back of the hea and we're all dead now♫
♫give me a shot to remember, you can take all the pain away from me, one kiss and i will surrender the sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead♫
♫can you hear me cry out to you words i thought i'd choke on, i'm really not so with you anymore i'm just a ghost so i can't hurt you anymore♫
♫ you can thank your lucky stars that everything i wish for will never come true♫

♥ hold your head up high because there are people who would kill to see you fall♥
♥ i walked away when i should have stayed and now that i've said goodbye i realise it was my worst mistake♥
♥ it's too late to go back, might as well go forward♥
♥ i've been alone with you inside my mind, and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times♥


-- luv this man 2 bits he is sooo talented and has saved my life and got me through so many bad times with his quotes and lyrics <3 x

Image-- also very talented luv the way he performs

Image-- mikey! luv him 2 bits

Image-- last but not least petey! lol he so amazing wit wha he does and comes out with the wildest stuff


Post a comment

You have to log in before you post a comment.