Don't have an account? Create one!

what are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
April 8th, 2020 at 02:05pm
The spam is working out great. I'm probably going to buy more.
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
April 8th, 2020 at 02:18pm
I love shoebill storks.
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
April 8th, 2020 at 03:45pm
I AM DONE WITH MATH (for the semester)

whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
April 8th, 2020 at 03:46pm
idk i don't think there's anything wrong with companies/corporations by the themselves
it's who runs them and what they do with the corporation that matters

there are obviously a lot of really bad, evil ones out there, and they need to be reigned in
but there are also many innocent ones, and ones that actually do good things
hedge bitch;
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
hedge bitch;
April 8th, 2020 at 04:02pm
you know why the news sucks?
last week it was mandated/suggested that everyone in the state of PA wears masks if they have to be around people.
today, the top news story is that the philadelphia police will be wearing masks.

Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
April 8th, 2020 at 04:18pm
whipstickagostop;:
idk i don't think there's anything wrong with companies/corporations by the themselves
it's who runs them and what they do with the corporation that matters

there are obviously a lot of really bad, evil ones out there, and they need to be reigned in
but there are also many innocent ones, and ones that actually do good things

Yeah, I just didn't see how it was relevant.

Tbh I am fascinated at how youtube is obsessed with transparency and authenticity even if it doesn't effect the video. It's probably one of the reasons why I've been watching so many exposé videos.
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
April 8th, 2020 at 04:19pm
hedge bitch;:
you know why the news sucks?
last week it was mandated/suggested that everyone in the state of PA wears masks if they have to be around people.
today, the top news story is that the philadelphia police will be wearing masks.

Was it from the same publication?
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
April 8th, 2020 at 04:27pm
yes it was
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
April 8th, 2020 at 05:28pm
trigger warning

i’m really sorry for posting about this here but i have no place else to safely vent.

i didn’t expect to struggle this much with feeling isolated. i’ve been clean almost six years and i’m so angry at myself for fucking up. i know my age shouldn’t be important but why am i so embarrassed that i’ve done this at nearly thirty years of age??
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
April 8th, 2020 at 05:28pm
Lately I've been wishing I could be in front of a camera without feeling like I've been replaced with another, uglier, person
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
April 8th, 2020 at 05:30pm
kinney.:
trigger warning

i’m sorry for posting about this here but i have no place else to safely vent. i didn’t expect to struggle this much with feeling isolated. i’ve been clean almost six years and i’m so angry at myself for fucking up. i know my age shouldn’t be important but why am i so embarrassed that i’ve done this at nearly thirty years of age??

hug It happens. Just try to focus on taking care of yourself now regardless of what happened.
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
April 8th, 2020 at 05:58pm
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
April 8th, 2020 at 09:13pm
this is going to sound like the dumbest fuckin question ever but what is a normal price for a brand new car? at what point is a car 'expensive'? if whoever answers just answers in their home currency i can do the exchange rate. i just don't have the first clue??
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
April 8th, 2020 at 09:23pm
I think you're gonna average between $20,000 and $30,000, for your average-end cars like hyundai and subaru. and it can vary a little more or less depending on size and model and features. and that's for like, brand new, fresh from the line cars.

but like, you can definitely get a quality car that's not brand new. mine was three years old and a prior lease, so it only had 14000 miles on it, and I got it for $15,000.
personally, I like pre-owned because if you're going to a legit dealer, they have to check that shit before they sell it to you, to prove it's safe to drive after somebody else drove it. brand new cars come right off the factory, so while they're tested and safe, they're not like, tested by real life.
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
April 8th, 2020 at 09:25pm
thanks becca, for your wisdom amused

what is your car? (i was probably in it but i dont remember :O )
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
April 8th, 2020 at 09:27pm
but regardless, unless you're buying someone's car that's sitting in their driveway with a "for sale" sign, you're definitely going to be paying a couple thousand.

I don't really know when a car becomes "expensive," because to me, 20k is definitely expensive. but luxury cars are more like 40k and up, and that's going to be like your BMW's and your mercedes
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
i don't want a new car right off the bat i'm just wondering if once i do get a new car if $27k USD is a fair price, which it sounds like it is.
im just dreamin~
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
stay away;:
thanks becca, for your wisdom amused

what is your car? (i was probably in it but i dont remember :O )

hyundai elantra
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
April 8th, 2020 at 09:28pm
the only reason why I'd personally avoid a brand new car is because my uncle bought one once, and like, literally the next day it broke down on him.
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
April 8th, 2020 at 09:28pm
also the car i drove the most in was my dads old car and if i buy it new it'd be just under 10K USD so that's a good thing to go off

like it was a cheap car but it wasn't trash