Don't have an account? Create one!

what are u thinking?

AuthorMessage
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 14th, 2020 at 04:17pm
100% me
i get in trouble for standing on chairs at work all the time because i CAN'T FUCKING REACH ANYTHING
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 14th, 2020 at 04:18pm
not like that obvs but you know what i mean

one time my boss took a picture of my shoe prints on the seat of a chair and sent it in our group chat and was like "this is an OSHA violation please stop"
xfrankxgerardx
Fabulous Killjoy
xfrankxgerardx
January 14th, 2020 at 04:24pm
i think i got written up, or maybe ISS. this girl who i have problems with (the 6th grader) she decided to call me a crazy bitch. my day has sucked, i cant do my math and i got a 34. My friend started vaping just for fun which he knows my past and knows where vaping or drugs can get you. and then this bitch wants to start so i cussed her out and screamed as i walked off the bus. i get in trouble for cussing but this dumb ass doesnt.

im so fucking done

Smiley
hedge bitch;
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
hedge bitch;
January 14th, 2020 at 04:24pm
I swap regularly between Head and Shoulders, and Wen, and haven't had any problems with either if anyone needs an additional recommendation. Wen is pretty expensive, but you don't need shampoo with it, so there's that
xfrankxgerardx
Fabulous Killjoy
xfrankxgerardx
January 14th, 2020 at 04:26pm
hedge bitch;:
I swap regularly between Head and Shoulders, and Wen, and haven't had any problems with either if anyone needs an additional recommendation. Wen is pretty expensive, but you don't need shampoo with it, so there's that

i use either maui or love earth and beauty. they are kinda expensive but vegan and organic.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 14th, 2020 at 04:41pm
hedge bitch;:
i've been curious about wen in the past
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 14th, 2020 at 04:44pm
i shaved my legs less than 24 hours ago and they're already prickly -___- WHY
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
January 14th, 2020 at 05:25pm
I wouldn't say Wen is anything spectacular, I mostly just started using it because of my discount, and my sister likes it.
I think my hair benefits more from the fact that I change which product I use every other time I wash it.
But otherwise it does what it's supposed to do.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 14th, 2020 at 05:57pm
i just did yoga for the first time in forever and it felt sooo good
also logged the most active minutes of any day since i got my fitbit just from 43 minutes of yoga lol
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 14th, 2020 at 05:57pm
but i don't think that's entirely accurate because i am constantly moving around at work and i almost always break a sweat when i'm cleaning and stuff
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
January 14th, 2020 at 06:29pm
Today was the first day since the beginning of the year that I went to the gym at peak time
Omg so crowded.
I'm used to having usually no one on the treadmill to either side of me, but I had no option today
And it smelled funnier than usual
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 14th, 2020 at 08:41pm
oh yeah i'm avoiding the gym till next month lol
xfrankxgerardx
Fabulous Killjoy
xfrankxgerardx
January 14th, 2020 at 09:24pm
i already know im going to walk into first block. 10 minutes pass the I will hear can I have allison ---- to the counselors office.

ill walk down there and the school administrators and counselor will be in there

and we will have a long conversation on me being verbally aggressive

then i will get a warning, detention, or Saturday school.

tomorrow will be great, along with the many other things that are going through my head that arnt much help at all

this will be the same thing as the acid incident (i told this girl that was talking about me that i would pour acid on her and light her up like a christmas tree and called her a c**t and they told me not to do it again)
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
January 14th, 2020 at 09:52pm
just checked the expiration dates on my yogurt that I have for breakfast.
4 of them were dated for today, and one is dated for Thursday

I just bought the 4 on Friday. wtf. they're probably safe to eat, but they had to have been on the shelf for a while.
xfrankxgerardx
Fabulous Killjoy
xfrankxgerardx
January 15th, 2020 at 08:49am
one of my friends from 8th grade that i was super close to, but we couldnt really talk in 9th then i went to hospitals. but over the summer we played xbox together.

well this morning i found out he had passed away from suicide....

please keep him in your thoughts, his name is baylee Smiley Smiley

it happend last night and he was pronounced dead in the hospital this morning. he came into my math class 2 days ago but wasnt there yesterday and i was going to say hi but i didnt.

i wish i had.
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
January 15th, 2020 at 09:01am
xfrankxgerardx:
one of my friends from 8th grade that i was super close to, but we couldnt really talk in 9th then i went to hospitals. but over the summer we played xbox together.

it happend last night and he was pronounced dead in the hospital this morning. he came into my math class 2 days ago but wasnt there yesterday and i was going to say hi but i didnt.

i wish i had.
rest in peace

im so sorry to hear that hug

we're here if you need to talk or if there is anything we can do <3
xfrankxgerardx
Fabulous Killjoy
xfrankxgerardx
January 15th, 2020 at 09:11am
stay away;:
xfrankxgerardx:

i wish i had.
rest in peace

im so sorry to hear that hug

we're here if you need to talk or if there is anything we can do <3

thank you hug
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 15th, 2020 at 10:28am
xfrankxgerardx:

i wish i had.
I’m so sorry to hear that hug
When I was a freshman in high school I had a friend die from suicide also, it was so hard. We’re here for you if you need it
xfrankxgerardx
Fabulous Killjoy
xfrankxgerardx
January 15th, 2020 at 10:44am
sad savior;:
xfrankxgerardx:

i wish i had.
I’m so sorry to hear that hug
When I was a freshman in high school I had a friend die from suicide also, it was so hard. We’re here for you if you need it

thank you, its just hard. kids at school are making jokes out of it which is sick..
im trying to figure out when the funeral is so i can make plans to go

im listening to im a fake by the used on repeat right now
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
January 15th, 2020 at 11:10am
xfrankxgerardx:

i wish i had.

i'm so sorry to hear that <3 hug