Don't have an account? Create one!

HIM

AuthorMessage
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
January 14th, 2006 at 10:39am
Fun thing...

There's a guy in my school called Ville Valo... He doesn't go by his first name for some reason... Razz

He's actually on my friends class.
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 14th, 2006 at 01:13pm
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid:
Fun thing...

There's a guy in my school called Ville Valo... He doesn't go by his first name for some reason... Razz

He's actually on my friends class.

WOW!!!!!! Does he like HIM?

Oh , btw , since you live in Finland , I wanted to ask you what you know about this:

I know the photo is to small for the article to be readable , but I thought you might have heard something about this rumour. Doesn't the title say :"Who are you kissing , Jonna?" or something like that?
pendulum;
Salute You in Your Grave
pendulum;
January 14th, 2006 at 04:50pm
I don't suppose anyone has a transcription of the piano at the start of Killing Loneliness, i've been trying to find it for a while and i have had no luck so far.
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
January 14th, 2006 at 05:14pm
nope sorry^^
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
January 15th, 2006 at 02:49pm
gia:

Oh , btw , since you live in Finland , I wanted to ask you what you know about this:

I know the photo is to small for the article to be readable , but I thought you might have heard something about this rumour. Doesn't the title say :"Who are you kissing , Jonna?" or something like that?

Where on earth did you get that from? 7 päivää (7 days) is the cheesiest tabloid in Finland and I don't read it that often, only at the hair dressers. lol. So, I have to say I don't remember hearing about Jonna kissing anyone. Could you write the text here so I could read it?

And yes it does say "who are you kissing Jonna". I know that there was some rumours a long time ago about Jonna stepping out on Ville with Jussi 69 as the two had been seen in a bar together but they're just friends.

And I have no idea if this Ville Valo likes HIM but I'm guessing not as he's more of a heavy metal type of guy from what I understand...
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 15th, 2006 at 03:47pm
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid:
gia:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a338/shalimar_mx/large-msg-1132241070-2.jpg

Where on earth did you get that from? 7 päivää (7 days) is the cheesiest tabloid in Finland and I don't read it that often, only at the hair dressers. lol. So, I have to say I don't remember hearing about Jonna kissing anyone. Could you write the text here so I could read it?

And yes it does say "who are you kissing Jonna". I know that there was some rumours a long time ago about Jonna stepping out on Ville with Jussi 69 as the two had been seen in a bar together but they're just friends.

And I have no idea if this Ville Valo likes HIM but I'm guessing not as he's more of a heavy metal type of guy from what I understand...

Well , I don't have the magazine. I was just bored during my Informatics class so I was looking at random sites about the bands that I like and I came across this photo. It didn't have a caption or anything beneath so I just thought you might know something about it. I've been searching for bigger versions of the article but I couldn't find any.
Anyway , I know one thing for sure : that guy in the photo sure doesn't look anything like Jussi 69.

Oh , I just thought of something! Doesn't this magazine have a website where you can find the articles from it's archive?
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
January 15th, 2006 at 04:14pm
who in the name of pineapples is jonna??

sorry dont kill me if i should know this Laughing
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 15th, 2006 at 04:17pm
jonna is ville's current fiancee , I've posted a pic of her on page 15
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
January 16th, 2006 at 12:14pm
oooh yeah ok.. ive seen her i just didnt know what her name was..
but now i do! thanks
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 16th, 2006 at 12:17pm
u'r welcome
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
January 18th, 2006 at 12:30am
Zomgz you guys. Guess what I heard on the radio today? Wings of a Butterfly! I was all, "Hellz yeah!" It was especially awesome considering I live in Southern California, not Finland or anything cool like that.
Zomgz. Him's on the radio. PWND!
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
January 18th, 2006 at 01:12am
gia:
Yay , I've found the photo with Ville in a coffin........*dances around*
And for some reason I can't stop watching it:

That's a photo manip. Just saying.
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 18th, 2006 at 03:50pm
^what makes you say that?
ageha.
Bulletproof Heart
ageha.
January 18th, 2006 at 03:56pm
it doesn't look like it to me
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
January 19th, 2006 at 11:16am
gia:

Well , I don't have the magazine. I was just bored during my Informatics class so I was looking at random sites about the bands that I like and I came across this photo. It didn't have a caption or anything beneath so I just thought you might know something about it. I've been searching for bigger versions of the article but I couldn't find any.
Anyway , I know one thing for sure : that guy in the photo sure doesn't look anything like Jussi 69.

Oh , I just thought of something! Doesn't this magazine have a website where you can find the articles from it's archive?

Okay, first of all the rumor about Jussi 69 is about two or three years old... and second yep, the magazine has a website but it's a piece of shit and I couldn't find anything about the thing.
Now the page in the pic looked a hell of a lot like the part where people can send in photos of celebs accompanied with rumors... I'm guessing some jealous girl's sent that pic there... *evil laughter* No, really I think this whole thing is just someone having a laugh...
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
January 19th, 2006 at 11:20am
rat with wings.:
It was especially awesome considering I live in Southern California, not Finland or anything cool like that.

Finland isn't cool it's COLD! Very Happy Right now it's about minus 22 degrees centigrade... (and I have no idea what it is in farenheits) I'm bloody freezing my ass off going to school...
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 19th, 2006 at 11:43am
-22 centigrades..... Shocked Shocked Shocked
I'm freezing when it's -5 outside...................OMG................ Shocked
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 19th, 2006 at 11:56am
A very very VERY old pic........If you squint just a bit you'll recognize Ville , Mige and Linde

Watch out.....it's Vampire Ville ............(yeah , I know it's probably photoshopped , but I still love the photo Laughing )

The look on Burton's face cracks me up every time I see this photo.....You just have to love this guy!

Can you keep a straight face while looking at this pic? I know I can't! Laughing
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
January 19th, 2006 at 02:00pm
haha the last one is great...
they're like 'is that....bam with our heartagram on him?? fucker!!'
X<YourWorstNightmareXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X<YourWorstNightmareXx
January 19th, 2006 at 02:03pm
was ne1 else from the uk supposed 2 be goin 2 their gigs around this time n now has 2 wait? i was i fuckin gutted. my mates goin switzerland 2 c em in feb spesh 2 make me jealous... Sad