Don't have an account? Create one!

if you could live with mcr who would you choose

AuthorMessage
through the mire
Salute You in Your Grave
through the mire
August 7th, 2006 at 02:12pm
i'd say mikey, but we'd probly burn the house down together...i think ray, cause we seem to have the most in common. but c'mon, would any of us fight it if we had the chance to live with ANY of them?
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
August 7th, 2006 at 04:33pm
I would live with all of them. Because I couldn't choose just one
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
August 7th, 2006 at 08:37pm
I couldn't just chose one of them. but if i did it may be Gerard but not cause he is the singer its cause i love art and he could teach me some art techniques and all that awesome stuff. i love art!! woho! and cause he seems like a sweet guy and so is the rest of them i bet.
i'd probably pick Frank cause he seems more like the crazy one and funny one. which i love acting stupid in all
Chiodos
Motor Baby
Chiodos
August 8th, 2006 at 11:32am
All of them but since we can only pick one. I guess Frank, he seems like he has a lot of energy and no one can put up with my hyperness. Or maybe Ray, cuz he seems like an awsome guy.
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
August 9th, 2006 at 09:41am
i would either to bob or frank

bob because.. he seems like the big brother kinda guy you know.. like he would always have your back and fight for you and stuff.. like if i needed help then bob would protect me from a mob of gangsters..lol

or frank beause whenever i play my giutar i always try to immitate what he does ..he just has THE GREATEST stage presence of anyone ...to me anyways.. he'd probably help me like.. do all that crazy stuff he does... i just love it!
and i bet jamia is really cool.. ive always.. well i mean not always.. but ive wanted to meet her.. she if shes's cool and shit..
Miss on the Run
Killjoy
Miss on the Run
August 9th, 2006 at 10:02am
Probably Gerard, because I want to major in Graphic Art Design, it'd be nice to have some help, of course it could also be Frank because he might be able to handle my psychoticoness. Gee's a bit odd too though, never with Mikey because he'd burn down the house. Ray, Bob, nah, too serious.
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
August 9th, 2006 at 01:22pm
Ok so I said Mikey. Even though Gerard is damn sexy and funny, I said Mikey because he is genuinly cool (in my opinion) and he is very very cute.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
August 10th, 2006 at 11:00pm
Gerard because he just seems like a crazy bastard and i love watching and talking with people who are like that. Plus it'd be great to watch how his thought process is
ilovegfmbr
Killjoy
ilovegfmbr
August 14th, 2006 at 07:12pm
I like bob... he seems sweet. and I like to keep to myself a lot at home, so I wouldn't bug him too much....but yeah...where is ray? ( i bought a drum set, so maybe bob could show me a thing or two..
My Baby Shot Me Down
Really Not Okay
My Baby Shot Me Down
August 25th, 2006 at 10:46am
um for practical reasons i'd live with ray. the guy is organised!
gee when i need some (haha! ok don't panic)....so i could be his apprentice in painting.
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
October 8th, 2006 at 05:04pm
hmm.....

it couldnt be mikey - hes a virgo and is too organized
it couldnt be gerard - hes an aries and too bossy (i like that song)
it couldnt be ray - hes a cancer and cancers scare me....
it couldnt be frank - hes a scorpio and hes married
sooo...

BOB?! me and him like cats so we'll have a lot of those....
and cookies! hmm.... cookies....
bob is a capricorn right??

me and him wouldn't work out... im hopeless....
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
October 8th, 2006 at 05:09pm
hmmm...i know!...id live at......hmm....frank's and then i'd just go to gerard, mikey, ray, and bob's house every night for a sleepover *rotating basis* Very Happy!
jamie is dead!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jamie is dead!
October 8th, 2006 at 05:12pm
All of them!
Mikey can teach me how to play bass. Gerard can help me write a song. Ray can help me fix my hair. Bob can help me be cool like him. Frank can help me do the Xs over my eyes.

They would be the best room mates ever.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 8th, 2006 at 09:44pm
Mikey. Because we could jam (on bass LOL) together and drink coffee. Cool
A New Hope
Always Born a Crime
A New Hope
October 9th, 2006 at 12:32am
All of them! Or just Frank because we can be hyper together or Bob since he likes cats like me and he can teach me how to play the drums.
LoZzA-L-U
Killjoy
LoZzA-L-U
October 9th, 2006 at 09:03am
In Love i'd live with all of them, it would be great fun! me n gerard cud smoke all day and have a laugh. i'd do ray's hair for him. i'd learn how to play the drums with bob and the guitar with frank and i'd try and steal franks skeleton gloves mwahahahahahaha! but they would get annoyed with me because i think im rather annoyin but i'd make sure they all had a great time lol. (not in that way tho) Ha Ha
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
October 9th, 2006 at 09:12am
well, that's something what i like Laughing
umm, if i had to choose only one.. eep, it's hard. maybe frank. In Love
imagine, me living with frank.awawawwaawwww.
sleeping at the same bed (lol) and waking in the morning and do everything with him.
omfg. i wish it would be true. In Love
trainwreck
Fabulous Killjoy
trainwreck
October 9th, 2006 at 10:01am
as a room mate I guess it would be gerard cause i like my mates familiar but living togehter like living togehter i guess ti will be frank

gee---please no, i couldn't stand him, cause i'm a singer, too and don't like competition at homeYak
ray--- not with this hair in the tubHa Ha
bob---No oh, no, no, no fucking drum lesson near my ears!!!!
mickey--- come on, I want to live their over 2 weeks without an explosion burning my whole stuff
frank--- maybe, he is a vegetarian like me, is a guitarkid which is helpfull during lessons and confused like me well living with frank.... just if the flat has just one bedroom with one bed Embarassed
Pansy.
Always Born a Crime
Pansy.
October 9th, 2006 at 10:29am
eh.. either one of them... their all cool in their ow little way.. theirs good things and bad things about all of 'em... (mostly good though.. Razz)
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
October 9th, 2006 at 10:38am
i say mikey cuz i saw in a interview he was like "i like to decorate all the time for no reason like i decorate for halloween in december,.and i like to do crafts with popsickle sticks and stuff "