Don't have an account? Create one!

Protest The Hero

AuthorMessage
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
March 25th, 2007 at 02:05pm
Longcindia.:
No Protest The Hero on the Warped Tour bands list so far, I'm sorry guys.

I love this band. They are amazing, full stop.

I have a feeling they're not going to be on it this year. I believe they're working on their new album now.
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
March 26th, 2007 at 12:10pm
Voices of Violence.:
I have a feeling they're not going to be on it this year. I believe they're working on their new album now.
I'm not missing anything by living in Sweden, then.

Hah. I win. XD
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
March 26th, 2007 at 05:59pm
I hope they come here when they tour for that new album. They cam here in August and I was supposed to go, but NOOO. I always miss out on the good stuff Crying or Very sad.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
March 26th, 2007 at 06:24pm
They were here a few months ago... and my friend and I couldn't find a way up to the gig. >.>

And we missed them at warped tour too. >.>

I seriously hope they're on this year. My friend and I are going to force ourselves to go in their mosh pit. They're apparently super duper rough. xD
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
May 29th, 2007 at 02:33pm

IT'S OFFICIAL. RODY HAS LOST HIS MIND.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
August 15th, 2007 at 05:26pm
AHAHAHAHAHA.

ONLY PANYS WEAR NECKTIES AND ONLY ASSHOLES SAY PANSYS.

I'm saving this video. I can't believe it took me this long to notice it here XD.

I love how he's ripping up the stoners.

OMG, he is my hero. I have to try this. The singing part reminds me of my best friend.
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
August 15th, 2007 at 05:40pm
LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO@VIDEO.
That's absolutely marvelous. :V.
"AH. DRAGON. DRAGON. AAH".

I saw them last week. They're amazing live. (x
Rody gave a speech about how even though everyone thinks he's an asshole, people need to go have a beer with him after their set or something.
I couldn't hear clearly. (x
Protest the Hero.
Always Born a Crime
Protest the Hero.
August 15th, 2007 at 09:12pm
I'm supposed to be seeing them this month on the 21, but I have no clue where to find the stupid tickets.
So, I'm hoping that there'll still be some if I have to get them at the door. =\ 'Cause it's only a small club.
I really need to see them 'cause I doubt they'd be coming back anytime real soon.
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
August 16th, 2007 at 12:07am
Alexisonfire.:
I'm supposed to be seeing them this month on the 21, but I have no clue where to find the stupid tickets.
So, I'm hoping that there'll still be some if I have to get them at the door. =\ 'Cause it's only a small club.
I really need to see them 'cause I doubt they'd be coming back anytime real soon.

You have my old username, so I thought I'd posted that for a second. (x

Well, hopefully you'll get in. D:
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
August 18th, 2007 at 02:57am
Duuude. They showed up to the Barrie Warped tour on the 11th. my friend and I got front row centre.
It was the roughest fucking thing ever. But it was so fucking amazing. They played two new songs, and they were stellar.

I got some really, really rad pictures surprisingly, seeing as half the time people were using my face as a slide, and I was being kicked and punched and shit. x]
I shall post them soon.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
August 18th, 2007 at 04:07am
Did they play a long set?

><; I'm still stuck for this concert tomorrow night. I need to get a hold of someone who knows a thing or two about the bus schedule and route near my work, because I plan on leaving work and racing up the street. I know once I'm in town/close to town I'll be completely lost. Haha.. And I still won't have a drive home.

Is it wrong of me to hitch hike at midnight?
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
August 18th, 2007 at 05:10am
Future Boy:
Did they play a long set?

><; I'm still stuck for this concert tomorrow night. I need to get a hold of someone who knows a thing or two about the bus schedule and route near my work, because I plan on leaving work and racing up the street. I know once I'm in town/close to town I'll be completely lost. Haha.. And I still won't have a drive home.

Is it wrong of me to hitch hike at midnight?

They opened with blindfolds aside, uhhh from what I can remember they played the divine suicde of K ["We just made a video for this song... but I doubt any of you fuckers really fucking care." -Rody], no stars over bethlehem, divinity within, and I think they played nautical, and I think that's it. plus two new songs.

Don't hitchhike. try to find a ride with someone, or take a cab? Hitchhiking [especially at midnight] is probably not the best idea. D:

my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
August 18th, 2007 at 07:52am
steady riot.:
Duuude. They showed up to the Barrie Warped tour on the 11th. my friend and I got front row centre.
It was the roughest fucking thing ever. But it was so fucking amazing. They played two new songs, and they were stellar.

I got some really, really rad pictures surprisingly, seeing as half the time people were using my face as a slide, and I was being kicked and punched and shit. x]
I shall post them soon.
I heard they just showed up. And their moshes are certainly insane, but wonderful.

At Cutting Edge, I believe it was Rody who just funneled on stage.
Or it was the guy from Attack in Black..

And Jess, don't hitchhike. I know you're eighteen, but still. D:
Like Kym said, get a ride or a cab.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
August 18th, 2007 at 10:09am
kezia.:
I heard they just showed up. And their moshes are certainly insane, but wonderful.

At Cutting Edge, I believe it was Rody who just funneled on stage.
Or it was the guy from Attack in Black..

And Jess, don't hitchhike. I know you're eighteen, but still. D:
Like Kym said, get a ride or a cab.

Yeah, they totally just showed up. It was so fucking rad.
Man, their pits are past insane. It was so fucking crazy. Being right against the barricade isn't the best idea, but it's sure as hell fun. People were using mine and my friends faces as slides, and god, I was being crushed so hard. xD

Video from the warped date. At one point you can see my head. =D Rody rambling about drug usage and shit.

Edit: Notice Tims cute shorts.
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
August 18th, 2007 at 04:01pm
I was just going to post about how it panned over to Tim, and I noticed his shorts, so I'm like, wtf. (x

And here's Rody funnelling at Cutting Edge. Hooray.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
August 18th, 2007 at 11:00pm
Lmao. It's very unlikely anyone would have picked me up. I live in the middle of no where and if a car was to drive by around midnight would be a miracle.
I don't have money for a cab (the venue is about 45 minutes away) and the only bus that picks up around here doesn't do runs on the weekend, so I'm shit out of luck.
So, basically, I just decided not to bother. They should be back soon..they seem to be getting increasingly popular.

I looked, but I don't see your head, Kym, I think it goes too fast or I'm too dumb.
Morreh the Animal
Joining The Black Parade
Morreh the Animal
October 25th, 2007 at 01:17pm
*fkn drools*.
HELL YES.
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
January 24th, 2008 at 10:01am
So, like, I'm reviving this thread.
Fortress leaked a couple days ago.
It's fucking amazing.
A lot different from Kezia, but man, it's superb.
I lovelovelove this band. <3.
I wanted to go see them on the 7th but it ends up it's just a listening party.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
January 24th, 2008 at 07:47pm
I pre-ordered fortress. D: I WANT IT NOW.
the package comes with a limited edition shirt and a poster. and the cd may be signed.
rofl I'd die if mine was signed.

I saw them on the 23rd of december, they were epic. at one point moe was practically on my lap when he walked by. awkward. rody caught my friend and I mocking him during one of the opening bands, lmfao.
aaaand of course, the show was filled with lots of stories from rody. filled of anal sex, more anal sex, being gay, set lists, dicks at the bar aaaand a rant about being vegetarian. x]
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
January 29th, 2008 at 04:32pm
Fortress release day! :D.