Don't have an account? Create one!

Evanescence

AuthorMessage
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 15th, 2006 at 01:06pm
ImageImage
I love her white and Pink bitch dress I'm obsessed with that outfit.!
ImageImageImage
LOL You should see one of my Video clips of AMy Lee on my myspace page....I have a video Of Amy Lee cussin out a fan LOL cause he told her to take off her clothes and she heard it and went"FUCK YOU PAL"right into the mic LOL before she sung even In Death.
morgan in the dust.
Bleeding on the Floor
morgan in the dust.
November 16th, 2006 at 01:15pm
GothFairyGodess:
o.1d_1i35:
My favourite song that they had in ....1998 (?) was probably either October or You

That Song is beautiful I've been dying to get my hands on that cd.!!!Theres a single somewhere that has that song on it I can sing that song so well everyone says my voic sounds like hers when I sing.!You Should hear me sing Lithium and Good Enough.

I've got that CD. I got it the day it came out. My favourite song is lithium. and all that I'M LIVING FOR Laughing
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 16th, 2006 at 09:57pm
o.1d_1i35:
GothFairyGodess:
o.1d_1i35:
My favourite song that they had in ....1998 (?) was probably either October or You

That Song is beautiful I've been dying to get my hands on that cd.!!!Theres a single somewhere that has that song on it I can sing that song so well everyone says my voic sounds like hers when I sing.!You Should hear me sing Lithium and Good Enough.

I've got that CD. I got it the day it came out. My favourite song is lithium. and all that I'M LIVING FOR Laughing

I love lithium ......I can sing it well and Good Enough I love that song!!!!...I can sing Lacrymosa but i'm stuck on that high note she hits at the end.
morgan in the dust.
Bleeding on the Floor
morgan in the dust.
November 28th, 2006 at 12:59pm
really? It's really easy. You just have to 'lift' yourself higher. I can sing it as well. I've sung at the theatre and centres in my town of Winnipeg. *sigh*
Areally good song to sing is Breathe no more or... October. I sung those songs for my schools talent show.
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
November 29th, 2006 at 11:32am
I lovve Lithium I'm just about to watch the video to it!!

Edit: dammit it doesn't work!!
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 29th, 2006 at 07:00pm
Dudes guess what My Friend is gonna remake me Amy Lee's Bitch Dress....Its gonna be all purple and have different scribbles.It is gonna have my name on the dress and bitch on it and pshyco and other different randomn Words so it dont look like Its copying the sleeves will be short but The sleeves are gonna be longer Fishnetted style hot huh?.I'm gonna take pictures....

Im excited about this dress.!!!!
Wil Francis
Joining The Black Parade
Wil Francis
November 29th, 2006 at 08:55pm
amy lee rox she should be a solo singer you no she would would rock even more.Not that theres a diffrence!!!oh well her desicion Nyam
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
November 30th, 2006 at 12:47pm
axnkxnkdjsbnljdtoajfks

Lithium advert!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3v8Vlxx9lw
Wil Francis
Joining The Black Parade
Wil Francis
November 30th, 2006 at 05:18pm
did u get freaked out on wut i sed?
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
December 1st, 2006 at 02:03pm
no I was getting pissed cause I couldn't find the Lithium video but now I have!!!!!

tis awesome!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW2YOmC9jiQ
Wil Francis
Joining The Black Parade
Wil Francis
December 1st, 2006 at 04:27pm
o0o ok
ElizasMAMA
Fabulous Killjoy
ElizasMAMA
December 1st, 2006 at 05:10pm
well...i luv evanescence i just thier new album a while back for my b-day and i luv it!
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
December 2nd, 2006 at 01:55pm
o.1d_1i35:
really? It's really easy. You just have to 'lift' yourself higher. I can sing it as well. I've sung at the theatre and centres in my town of Winnipeg. *sigh*
Areally good song to sing is Breathe no more or... October. I sung those songs for my schools talent show.

Awesome I love October.I can sing those songs tooo I've sung em in Chatrooms and their like DAMN!!! She sonuds like amy hehehe...

I can sing breathe no more and October October was my favorite song to sing I love that song!!!.
morgan in the dust.
Bleeding on the Floor
morgan in the dust.
December 5th, 2006 at 04:26pm
Me too my friend
A little girl came up to me and asked me for my autograph once at a summetr concert. it was cute Very Happy
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
December 6th, 2006 at 12:45pm
o.1d_1i35:
Me too my friend
A little girl came up to me and asked me for my autograph once at a summetr concert. it was cute Very Happy

Awwww that had to be overwhelming!.
morgan in the dust.
Bleeding on the Floor
morgan in the dust.
December 6th, 2006 at 01:02pm
Just a bit. It was a little bit weird but i went with it. She was only like, 5 or 6 so it was fucking adorable. What am I supposed to say? no? Lol;
morgan in the dust.
Bleeding on the Floor
morgan in the dust.
December 6th, 2006 at 01:02pm
Drool*; For it is Gerard <3
morgan in the dust.
Bleeding on the Floor
morgan in the dust.
December 6th, 2006 at 01:03pm
*ignore last post*
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
December 6th, 2006 at 05:33pm
evanescene is doin a Australian tour..but so far only brisbane, melbourne and adelaide dates have been confirmed.
A New Hope
Always Born a Crime
A New Hope
December 6th, 2006 at 05:43pm
I REALLY wanna see them live but if they do come it'll probably be at some big place and I don't like big places unless it's at Warped.