MCR Forever
February 6th, 2007 at 03:23pm
Any one there ?!
br00tal.
Salute You in Your Grave
br00tal.
February 6th, 2007 at 03:26pm
Use the What Are You Thinking threads for chit-chat, please. =]
This is where you ask questions about the site and such.
madame wonton
Killjoy
madame wonton
February 7th, 2007 at 10:23am
i feel like killing myself again...i already wrote my suicide note and i've already planned it out but theres so many people watching me because i've already tried like 2 times...
Mush
Bleeding on the Floor
Mush
February 7th, 2007 at 10:29am
madame wonton:
i feel like killing myself again...i already wrote my suicide note and i've already planned it out but theres so many people watching me because i've already tried like 2 times...

Surprised
Don't do it. There are so many who cares about you. Life will be better. I sound like an idiot probably.. 8P
Don't. :/
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 7th, 2007 at 12:10pm
madame wonton:

this isn't exactly the place to talk about this kind of thing.
if you would like to, you can go onto the Personal Questions section where you can make your own thread, explaining your problem and how you feel, and get advice and help from people on there.
Amuto.
Really Not Okay
Amuto.
February 7th, 2007 at 12:11pm
madame wonton:

Doooon't! My best friend is kinda like you, c'ept she doesn't write suicide notes. Seriously, don't. Suicide is the coward's way out, and remember the Gerard quote: "Suicide is a serious thing. And if you know anyone who is suicidal, you need to get them help. No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all." See? People love you! Including Gerard! And me! Smile Be Happy!!! Dance
Bellatrix Lestrange.
Killjoy
Bellatrix Lestrange.
February 10th, 2007 at 01:21am
hey i know someone already asked this but how do you make a signiture?

it said go to my ino --->settings---> signiture, but went to my ino--->settings and all that was there was email notifications, time zone settings, and next to all that crap, a big box that said "info" on top of it and i couldn't type in it or anything, inside it there was just a hyphen...do i like have to post a certain amount of comments or something before i can make one? im confused...

any help would be greatly appreciated =D
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
February 10th, 2007 at 02:15am
That's your profile info.

Go to My Ino.

Underneath Message Board there is a settings link.
There you can make your sig.
Spiderpig
Banned
Spiderpig
February 10th, 2007 at 10:12am
Bleed..Out:
How are you ?

i know your new and stuff,
here i`ll guide you Very Happy
this is a thread where n00bies ask about things they are unsure about,
i you wanna talk go here:
clicky
you can chat and spam all you like there,
xx
hope that helps you, Very Happy
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
February 10th, 2007 at 06:38pm
I probably sound stupid but oh well..How, when and why does your rank change?
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
February 10th, 2007 at 06:47pm
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
February 10th, 2007 at 06:53pm
madame wonton:

Oh please don't! I'd hate to hear about another teen commiting suicide...Hurry throw that note away! Gerard knows how you feel and he overcame that feeling and now look at him! He's so many people's hero. I think someone has posted this before but oh well, remember what Gerard once said?.. "You should love yourself." and "Teens shouldn't end their life from suicide, it's not the way to go. There are people that love you, you just may not know it." Okay maybe he didn't put it in that EXACT wording but I'm positive he said teens shouldnt commit suicide and that people love you and you should love yourself. Please don't do it! There are better ways to die, wait until the time is right and your life will end when God wants it to. Just don't commit suicide! I have had that feeling where I wanted to kill myself but I overcame it and you should try to. Yes I know this may be awkward for a 16 year old taking advice from a 12 year old but for like the 4th time, I'd hate to hear about a teen commiting suicide. Be happy! Dance Ha Ha
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
February 11th, 2007 at 05:27am
Stop replying to "madame wonton"'s post, or I'll delete it along with the replys.
There's a whole section about it. ><.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
February 11th, 2007 at 10:27am
Shocked ......^^
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 11th, 2007 at 11:09am
RomanceFromChemicals:
Shocked ......^^

she's saying that because if someone has a personal problem, they can make a thread about it on the Personal Questions section and get advice on there.
one person had already replied to 'madame wonton's post, and i then directed her to the personal questions section. 'a bad reaction' is just saying this^ because questions and conversation about suicidal thoughts don't belong on the nOObs Q&A thread, there's a particular place for them.
Meat-Free
Bleeding on the Floor
Meat-Free
February 11th, 2007 at 07:25pm
How do i change fonts on my profile and how do i add pictures?
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
February 11th, 2007 at 07:30pm
Well, first you should make an intro thread.
Second, to change fonts/colors/size of writing, click on
"Reply to Topic" Directly below my post. To the right of the screen is a BBC tutorial.

To put pictures in, you need to put the url for the picture between [img ]x[/img] , where the x is, only, without the space in the first set of brackets.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 12th, 2007 at 05:25pm
You really are the most helpful user on here, bloodredruby69 . . .

And I have no idea why I am on this thread . . .