Don't have an account? Create one!

If you could take one member of mcr to a formal dinner/dance...

AuthorMessage
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 12th, 2007 at 03:44pm
aww, i love when guys are all quiet and shy, but then again my sides would hurt after spending time with frank, seeing as he makes me laugh when i watch clips of him!
Disney.
Salute You in Your Grave
Disney.
February 12th, 2007 at 05:24pm
id take frank deff.
he seems so much fun and crazy like i am so i think it would go over pretty well Very Happy
mcr4lifex0xxx
Killjoy
mcr4lifex0xxx
February 12th, 2007 at 09:34pm
Easy-Gerard!!! ilh2d!! but id take 2 frankie 2-hes pretty crazee
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
February 12th, 2007 at 10:37pm
uuummm.... let's see....

Gerard: It would be like italian food night and maybe some dancing... I'd LOVE to see him thrust his hips so close to me... Shifty

Frankie: That would be like a night out crashing all clubs and chicken dancing!! or something as stupid as that... fun as hell!!

Ray: some good movie, nice meal, quiet and romantic... I think Ray must be like a gentelman for these things... but I don't see him as a dancer! maybe a good snuggler.

Bob: A fancy restaurant, then a fancy club and then is Bob on the stage singing cause he's drunk! I bet he's one of those funny-silly drunks, like me!!! ^_^

Mikey: another kid who looks quiet, but if you put him in a club is unstoppable!! I can only imagine how that date is gonna end! *imagines* mmmm.....

I'll pick Mikey!!!! ^_^
I Am The Walrus
Jazz Hands
I Am The Walrus
February 13th, 2007 at 04:33am
Black-x-Tears:
2. Bob and I would go around with a camera zooming in and out on people (WHOO GO BOB CAM!) yelling, "Party time! Exellent!" (I Am The Walrus you made me think of that!)

YAY i made someone think of something appart from "Oh. My. God! She. Is. A. FREAK! *runs off*" Ha Ha Dance
acciomcr
Killjoy
acciomcr
February 15th, 2007 at 03:02am
i would take gerard cause he was just too awesome in that suit on the first VMAs... and i think i'd have the most in common with him, i'm not a very social person so we'd be comfortable just with each other, like not stressing to go and mingle with everyone etc.

but frank would also be fun... and mikey... and ray or bob.... jeez this is harder then i thought.... so i'll just stick to Gerard. lol
Kirstyf
Jazz Hands
Kirstyf
February 15th, 2007 at 05:14am
Definitely Bob. He looks like a rugby player so makes me go weak at the knees. Plus he seems to have a really similar sense of humour to mine and we could talk about cars and run away from cameras together.
miss_freedom
Killjoy
miss_freedom
February 16th, 2007 at 12:34pm
no question gerard,he seems like such a sweetie. he is also one of those guys that seems like every1 shoves their noses up at him and he's like i don't really care what you think about my dress sense
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
February 16th, 2007 at 11:34pm
Ooooooo! I wanna go dancing with Mikey!! lol I might have to get him drunk first though, he doesnt look like much of a dancer! I mean you have seen him on stage he has this whole head boppin groove thing going on! I just have the insane urge to see Mikey dance...
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
February 16th, 2007 at 11:35pm
but undenyably Frank would be the most fun EVER! plus it seems like he has a romantic side...so perfect In Love
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 16th, 2007 at 11:39pm
I've likely answered this b4 but oh well! Gerard. Who else???In Love
MCR_megafan
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_megafan
February 17th, 2007 at 05:56am
Bob coz i love him!!..
Hmm..
wat else to say...?
Haha im listening to house of wolves and im in a trance so its VERY hard to concentrate
bella;
Bleeding on the Floor
bella;
February 17th, 2007 at 08:07am
To a formal dinner? Bob. I love Bob. To a dance? Gerard. He looks great in a suit and he's an interesting dancer *cough*
gerard fuckin' way.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerard fuckin' way.
February 17th, 2007 at 12:58pm
Gerard.
Not 'cos he's the Vocalist and cos everyone loves him, Because he seems such a Gentleman, as said above.
I don't know this, but In a way he could be a like, a Romantic sweetheart too. I don't know why, just a thought. In Love
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
February 17th, 2007 at 02:07pm
I'd take either Ray or Mikey.
Mikey- because he'd be easy to dance with because he's so skinny. And because I've never heard him sing, and even if he sucked I'd still hear it.

Ray- because when he dances and moves his 'fro goes Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy, and I like watching his 'fro move. Plus, he's really fun to hang around, and I don't think he'd mind being embarressed by his bad singing...

Though I love Ray's voice, just for the record.
Cheap Champagne
Motor Baby
Cheap Champagne
February 18th, 2007 at 07:05am
I would take Mikey. In Love I don't know why, I just would
simple plan.
Really Not Okay
simple plan.
February 18th, 2007 at 07:13am
Frank.!! I think its gonna be fun caus he is so funny!
and hot In Love
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
February 26th, 2007 at 11:46am
god definately Gerard. He looks good in a suit...
and he seems one of those people who could totally fit in at a formal event
Notafraidtolive
Killjoy
Notafraidtolive
February 26th, 2007 at 12:12pm
im going to have to say Gerard just because i know that hes so polite and all, but he would like never pressure you to do anything you dont want to, thats why i love him so much ^.^
hoppy.
In The Murder Scene
hoppy.
March 6th, 2007 at 10:57pm
I'd take Toro
He's really sweet he wouldn't embarrass me and he can conversate but doesn't take away the whole convo *coughGerardcough*
Just kidding, Gerard's my homeboy too Cool