Rosey203
April 14th, 2007 at 06:18am

That's the cake I had for my birthday in March.Very Happy
ceiling cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ceiling cat
April 14th, 2007 at 07:15am
the birdies fly:
My birthday isn't until May, but I made Frank a birthday cake and forced my family to eat it. 0_o

Does that count?

... lmfao

Yes. That most definitely counts.

lmfao You are awesome lmfao
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
April 14th, 2007 at 11:48am
im havibng a birthday party today.i might have an mcr style birthday cake!!
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
April 14th, 2007 at 01:03pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
bellarrr:
My friend Tanya had an MCR themed party on Gerard's birthday (hers is actaully on the 14th). My computer deleted all the pics *grumble* but I did get this one of the cake from a friend. It's meant to be the float from the WTTBP video. The action figures are mine, and the guitars are printed and supported with toothpicks. Bob's drum is a marshmallow.
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q27/bellarrr/P1180062.jpg

That is adorable.

woah. that rawks. Very HappyVery Happy

w
Gerard for S.P.E.W.!
Jazz Hands
Gerard for S.P.E.W.!
April 17th, 2007 at 11:23pm
EricaxFierce:
My Birthdays July 22nd. so im going to Jersey to see MCR for bamboozle. and i will talk to jeff there and offer him an arm and a leg to play at my party =] i want them to SOO badly. anyone want to donate like 1,000 dollars so i can pay them XD

I live in MS and I SOOOO Wanted to go to that.

So, so badly.

The Lil' Drive By's wanted me to.

Crying or Very sad Cry
hoodsey
Jazz Hands
hoodsey
May 4th, 2007 at 04:45am
it was my bday yesterday (3may) and i had a chocolate cake and up the top kinda it had MCR and the gun swirl around it (guns=white/MCR=red) and in the middle it has THE USED heart thing and then THE USED in red down the bottom it was so f*cking awesome my mum made it lol and my friend made me a card that has mcr on the fromnt then my little pony and strawberry shortcake on the inside lol she laughed when i oppend it
kulta.
Really Not Okay
kulta.
May 4th, 2007 at 05:47am
My birthday isn't till late June Cry

I made cakes for Gerard's birthday though... half were bright pink. Stupid food dye doesn't come in decent colors anymore Thumb down

I'm planning to have an MCR party for myself. Not a normal one, I'd probably make my friends dress up as someone from the band and come shopping with me. We'd spend most of the time at the arcade, but hey... the arcade's in a mall.
Modern Swinger
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Modern Swinger
May 7th, 2007 at 12:30pm
i'm gonna try to have an MCR open house for my graduation
so far i have the colors down ,black and red, i just need to figure out how i can make it more MCR
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
May 7th, 2007 at 10:36pm
I brought toothpicks and brownies to school, and I scewered my friends pizza and brownies and threatened to kill a boy who hates MCR if he didn't sing happy birthday to Gee with my friends and I....in Swedish (since MCR were in Switzerland at the time). We kind of got through it in Swedish. My friends and I also teeped on of the biggest trees at our school with toilet paper that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERARD!!!" on it. And I covered a lot of people's lockers (and the girls' bathroom) with pics of Gerard. Does that count as a birthday celebration? *not sarcastic*
Gerard for S.P.E.W.!
Jazz Hands
Gerard for S.P.E.W.!
June 4th, 2007 at 04:03am
June 23 is Natnl. MCR day.

I'm having a cake baking competition.

Winners get the satisfaction of knowing they baked the coolest cake, and the deliciousness of it when you eat it :]
Gerard for S.P.E.W.!
Jazz Hands
Gerard for S.P.E.W.!
June 12th, 2007 at 10:38pm
Edward Cullen.:
I brought toothpicks and brownies to school, and I scewered my friends pizza and brownies and threatened to kill a boy who hates MCR if he didn't sing happy birthday to Gee with my friends and I....in Swedish (since MCR were in Switzerland at the time). We kind of got through it in Swedish. My friends and I also teeped on of the biggest trees at our school with toilet paper that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERARD!!!" on it. And I covered a lot of people's lockers (and the girls' bathroom) with pics of Gerard. Does that count as a birthday celebration? *not sarcastic*

Hail Vampire
Gerard for S.P.E.W.!
Jazz Hands
Gerard for S.P.E.W.!
July 23rd, 2007 at 10:22pm
Ahh! Happy IMCRD! I'm celebrating in about two and a half hours and will have like many a cakeable pictures ^__^
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
July 23rd, 2007 at 10:29pm
Yay for cake and IMCRD =D
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
July 23rd, 2007 at 10:43pm
It's my birthday on august 24th and we're planning to go to a theme park dressed as Gerard and Frank!! And if we can get the costumes in time, we're gonna be cheerleaders! Very Happy
I promise some pics! =]
Gerard for S.P.E.W.!
Jazz Hands
Gerard for S.P.E.W.!
August 14th, 2007 at 07:32am
oh kickass!
jessimistic
Bleeding on the Floor
jessimistic
August 14th, 2007 at 09:01am
For my 13th birthday, the theme is music. Wow
Most of my friends like MCR, so they're gonna wear their shirts and stuff. The party is going to be at the local ice skating rink, because I fucking looove ice skating. Because my dad knows the people who own the place, I'm going to burn a mix CD with a bunch of MCR songs on it so we can rock out while we skate. Mr. Green
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
August 14th, 2007 at 05:02pm
Rosey203:

That's the cake I had for my birthday in March.Very Happy

a fucking mazing
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 2nd, 2007 at 04:21am
You guys have given me some amazing MCR cake ideas!
Now I really can't wait for my birthday.
xtrinketx
Fabulous Killjoy
xtrinketx
January 1st, 2008 at 08:52pm
yay my birthday is in march im gonna ask for a my chemical romance cake =D

thanx for some ideas everone ^_^
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
January 1st, 2008 at 08:54pm
sick cake! Very Happy