Don't have an account? Create one!

BackStreet Boys

AuthorMessage
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
May 12th, 2007 at 11:48pm
I always like their clip where they were all dressed up as creatures of the night. Sorry, I like their songs, but I can't remember any of them because it was such a long time ago. Its funny though. My first favourite band/group was the Backstreet Boys. My second was My Chemical Romance. Can you see years between the two? Its pretty long! =)
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
May 12th, 2007 at 11:51pm

is it wrong that I STILL know the steps by heart????
*dances along with the video*
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
May 13th, 2007 at 12:05am
Wow! This video brings me back to those days... And its not wrong to know the steps by heart you know!!! Thanks for the clip Stigmatized Firith! I feel like going to Youtube now to watch the old clips. See ya!
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
May 13th, 2007 at 11:38am
I have to post this one!!! In Love my fave song EVER!

Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
May 13th, 2007 at 03:03pm
Hahahaha.
I just showed that video to my dad and he was like "What the hell is that?"
Me: "Back street Boys."
Him: "Oh, for fu-" then he just left xD.
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
May 13th, 2007 at 06:47pm
i love these guys... they were my first concert (age Cool.. and i was obsessed... i had almost every cd (pretty good for only being Cool , and two copies of Black and Blue... yet, they both went missing, and i was devistated... and i annoyed my friends because i liked them, and they hated them... so i would wear my BSB shirt just to annoy them...

now im off to youtube to watch some of their videos because im bored...

oh yeah, and i liked Brian the most....
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
May 13th, 2007 at 07:37pm
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
May 13th, 2007 at 08:10pm
Stigmatized Firith:
Cool bring it on!!! XD

it's hard to find some die hard BSB fans these days!!! Cry
I used to like so many groups and bands, but they're like the only ones who i sill like no matter what!!! after 11 years!!!

yeah i know what you mean.espcially since theres hardly ever any boy bands now and more girls in groups.it'll be great to see BSB when they come back.
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
May 13th, 2007 at 08:48pm
xxxDeath'sAngelxxx:
yeah i know what you mean.espcially since theres hardly ever any boy bands now and more girls in groups. it'll be great to see BSB when they come back.

it's all this hiphop overload!!! Disgust I personally don't like it cause it shows women as sexual objects. I'm so sick to see boobs and asses bouncing up and down on every song on tv!
And I guess people tend to see pop as bad no matter what: commercial, bubble gum, disposable music. They don't even listen to it! They don't think these guys work their asses off as much as any other band, they perform with twisted ankles and awful colds.... and they still manage to put out a kickass show!!
*hugs screen* I'll stand for you, boys!!!!!

I sooo wanna see BSB live!! it'll be a dream come true!!! In Love
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
May 13th, 2007 at 08:52pm
yeah i know hiphop is getting so popular.i dont see anything popular about it. people are into hiphop only because of how the music and raps sound not cause of the meaning.but anyways yeah a BSB concert would be great to go to after a while
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
May 13th, 2007 at 08:55pm
Sometimes I think pop should make a comeback... refresh the air and make people happy again....

have you seen BSB live before???
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
May 14th, 2007 at 05:27am
I never seen any band/singer live before. I remember in the past, (The 90's) Pop was really popular. I like Backstreet Boys along with Britney Spears and the Spice Girls, but its cool how Backstreet Boys come back. I don't like Britney Spears anymore. (I always loved her song "Sometimes" )and the Spice Girls have broken up a long time ago!
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
May 14th, 2007 at 10:46pm
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
May 16th, 2007 at 01:45am

me and my effort to keep this thread alive! XD
this was the 1st video I ever saw of the boys... July, 1996 In Love

KTBSPA! right?
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
May 16th, 2007 at 04:25pm
have you seen BSB live before???

lol no i havent but they are awesome so hopefully when they come back i'll go to a conert.
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
May 16th, 2007 at 04:49pm
xxxDeath'sAngelxxx:
lol no i havent but they are awesome so hopefully when they come back i'll go to a conert.
I haven't either... Cry the one time they were around here I couldn't go.... so if they're coming, I'll go no matter what!!!
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
May 16th, 2007 at 06:29pm
i want pop to come back.i hate the world in its hiphop stage it makes you wanna be getto and curse people for no reason.pop was like everyone doing the fun dances singing along to awesoem rythms.
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
May 16th, 2007 at 06:45pm
xxxDeath'sAngelxxx:
i want pop to come back.i hate the world in its hiphop stage it makes you wanna be getto and curse people for no reason.pop was like everyone doing the fun dances singing along to awesoem rythms.

*hugs* :hug I love you!! XD
I miss fun pop! and doing the stupid choreographies... singing the cheesy lyrics... people where happy back then...
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
May 16th, 2007 at 06:49pm
hug aww i love you too
bsb rocked.along with nsync but bsb wass better .
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
May 16th, 2007 at 06:51pm
Har har. My friend and I thought Brian looked like a monkey. It was all about Nick. Cool

XD

I was just listening to them in the car when my mom asked, "is this the BackStreet Boys?"

We sang along. ^_^