Don't have an account? Create one!

Who's your favorite?

AuthorMessage
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 6th, 2009 at 08:59am
it changes. sometimes I'm so into
Mikey, and sometimes I'm so into Ray, Bob, Frank or Gerard for example.
Right now it's Frank.
But my very big favourite, I have to say; Gerard. because it was the
first favourite I had. I sorta fell in love with him. so my favourite of all times
is Gerard. but right NOW I'm into Frank.
wasting light.
Always Born a Crime
wasting light.
August 9th, 2009 at 12:36am
I can't choose just one. I think they're all really nice, down to earth guys.
Smart, funny, talented, nice and everything nice.
..That rhymed. (:
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 9th, 2009 at 02:05pm
Gerard, right now. He looked so good on Comic Con.
Not just for the good-looking. His voice in "I Don't Love You", as I'm
listening to right now. In Love
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
August 9th, 2009 at 02:07pm
Ray, Frank and gerard, purely for how sweet they are. In Love
oh.em.FRIGGING.gee.
Killjoy
oh.em.FRIGGING.gee.
August 13th, 2009 at 04:16pm
Frank.It used to be Gerard,but then I noticed that Frank is this really awesome adorable funny dude who has a lot to say and you can sit down and have a fruity intelligent conversation with him over Skittles and forgot about my favouritism with Gerard(not that you cant with Gerard,its just that I would personally prefer to have one with Frank for some reason,he is more easy to talk to I suppose),so I idolise Frank more than I did Gerard since I started to listen to LeATHERMOUTH,even though I idolise ALL of them the same,just Frank the most.I also think that Frank is best looking person I have ever seen but thats not the MAIN reason but I wanted to point that out even though its not very important.

I dont like lead singers very much anyway I don't know why.I go off them once I get into bands.In every band I like with the exception of Linkin Park and Fall out Boy(I adore Chester Bennington and Patrick Stump),I have this instant attraction to the guitarist or drummer because I'm weird.

I actually used to hate Gerard Way for no reason at all,too.When i started listening to them I had only seen Gerard and Ray,no one else.thought Ray was genius but loathed Gerard.I did not know my shit then lol.I knew Bob the dude who burnt his leg and I got Frank and mikey mixed up but It didnt care for them anyway.Memories.
I don't know why I said that.I always write too much here.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
August 13th, 2009 at 04:21pm
Ray. I've always had a thing about guitarist, and in almost every band I like, its either the bassist or guitarist I like the most. XD

He just seems so sweet, and humble.
Stand By Ure Beliefs
Fabulous Killjoy
Stand By Ure Beliefs
August 24th, 2009 at 10:58am
Mikey!!! <3
Pansy'sthename
Killjoy
Pansy'sthename
November 26th, 2009 at 04:01am
mikey... but with glasses and blondish hair
Or frank. They are both soo adorable and cute! Mikey has that shy appearence but he can be funny. Frank has that fun outgoing personality who knows when to make jokes. Not to mention the cute laugh from Frank and smile from Mikey
Break Me Down
Fabulous Killjoy
Break Me Down
November 26th, 2009 at 09:09pm
I'd either have to go with gerard or bob.
bob and I are like, exactly alike : Love of cats, play drums, blondish hair, I want to get the kind of piercings he has, hate cameras...
but Gerard has said so many things that touch my heart. and he's just plain funny.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 26th, 2009 at 09:56pm
Pansy'sthename:
This isn't supposed to be an attack, but may I ask why his glasses and hair colour are even a factor in that decision?

---

Personally, they all have a impact on me and I admire each one of them for different reasons. MCR is a collective, and I love them that way too... to choose just one favourite would be too hard for me, as I'd then miss out on the good qualities of the other band members that I love. I can't just single it down to one person, really. As cliched as this is, the effectiveness and allure of this band is a team effort, which relies on the whole band, not just one of them.
Pansy'sthename
Killjoy
Pansy'sthename
November 27th, 2009 at 03:08pm
strike the demons.:
Pansy'sthename:
This isn't supposed to be an attack, but may I ask why his glasses and hair colour are even a factor in that decision?

---

Personally, they all have a impact on me and I admire each one of them for different reasons. MCR is a collective, and I love them that way too... to choose just one favourite would be too hard for me, as I'd then miss out on the good qualities of the other band members that I love. I can't just single it down to one person, really. As cliched as this is, the effectiveness and allure of this band is a team effort, which relies on the whole band, not just one of them.

Idk why I just prefer him with the glasses
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
November 30th, 2009 at 02:23am
They're all awesome in their own way, I can't decide at all.

When I first heard them, it was the singing and the guitar that drew me in. Then a few listens later, it was the bass. Then the drums. So I love 'em all.

Love It Or Leave It
Killjoy
Love It Or Leave It
November 30th, 2009 at 04:14pm
I like them all, it's really hard to pick just one favorite.. But I'd have to say my all time favorite is Frank. He's just so adorable lol.. But Gerard is a very close second. And Bob is a close third.. But I love Ray's fro too.. And Mikey with glasses, and without cause he's beast lol..... 0.0 Did I mention how hard it was to pick a favorite??
greatestemokiduknow
Killjoy
greatestemokiduknow
December 1st, 2009 at 12:20pm
id have to say my favorite is either Gerard or Frank. Gerard has an awesome voice and is really cool. Frank is like a cut up but rocks hard at the same time
xblckhrtxx
Killjoy
xblckhrtxx
December 6th, 2009 at 02:58pm
Um...hard to choose. All of them.
Break Me Down
Fabulous Killjoy
Break Me Down
December 6th, 2009 at 06:27pm
I don't think Ray gets as much attention as he should, though D:
he's a guitar god, and his hair is freakin' beast.
Gotta love ray.
Pansy'sthename
Killjoy
Pansy'sthename
January 31st, 2010 at 02:05am
I changed my mind Ive been watching theire interveiws and im now A frankie fan Very Happy he is soo funny
the_black_parader
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_black_parader
January 31st, 2010 at 07:12pm
although ray does have the best hair ever, im gonna hafta go with my fellow percussionist: bob.
ExcludePerson
Fabulous Killjoy
ExcludePerson
February 6th, 2010 at 12:11pm
Frankie *-*