Don't have an account? Create one!

What would you be doing right now if MCR didn't exist?

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 5th, 2009 at 09:27am
haha I guess I'd be listening to something else currently.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
June 5th, 2009 at 05:51pm
I defiantly wouldn't be on here, as it wouldn't be around.
Sex and Candy
Salute You in Your Grave
Sex and Candy
June 8th, 2009 at 10:09am
I have no idea
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
June 8th, 2009 at 12:49pm
I should have had a really boring life.
riot reality
Jazz Hands
riot reality
June 8th, 2009 at 10:43pm

Right now, at this very exact moment... well, I wouldn't be sitting on my bed with my laptop. I'd be sitting on the floor next to the bed. On the side where if you opened the door, you wouldn't see me. I'd have a razor blade, and it would be slicing pretty fucking deep into my skin by this time, to mourn after a day of shouting, screaming parents and the announcement of their divorce. I'd probably be lacerating my arms, legs, and stomach. Maybe more? I'd be crying. I wouldn't have anything to look forward to the next day because I wouldn't leave the house. I'd never leave the house for something besides school or a walk, or the rare-once-or-twice-a-month-occation that a friend would drag me out. I'd be made fun of way more so then now. I'd be on the verge of another suicide attempt. I'd be a total wreak. I'd probably be calling the mental health phsych ward my "home away from home". I'd probably have way more therapy than I do now. I'd be taking pills to get high and I'd be getting drunk. I'd be afraid to stand up for myself. I'd be afraid to be myself.

...but My Chemical Romance does exist.

So I'm not cutting. I'm not crying. I have something to look forward to tomorrow. I go places almost every day. I haven't thought about suicide in months. I'm not breaking down. I haven't been to the phsych ward in forever. I don't need a lot of therapy. I haven't taken a pill or gotten drunk since late Feburary. I stand up for myself. And I'm myself, and I
don't take anyone's shit for it. And right now, I'm just listening to "My Way Home Is Through You".

So... thank you, My Chemical Romance. Without this band, I'd have commited suicide already or be five seconds away from doing so. MCR saved me, and a world without them... would be a very, very dark place.
MiDesfileNegro
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MiDesfileNegro
June 17th, 2009 at 08:20am
bellamurte:
If MCR didn't exist
I wouldn't have friends
I wouldn't have self confidence
I wouldn't feel hope or positivity
I wouldn't run a fan site based on that
I wouldn't be in college
I wouldn't be studying art
I wouldn't have plans for the future
I wouldn't be trying so hard to concentrate on my work
I wouldn't live with my mum
I wouldn't know my little sister
I wouldn't have found my MCRmy twin - her name is Annie and she is an hour older than me and she inspires me so much-
I wouldn't be myself
I wouldn't have anyone to depend on -and I don't mean just them-
I wouldn't be here

MCR didn't contribute to ALL of those things, but they severely helped me through some difficult things, they gave me hope and positivity and I ran with that and managed to make my own decisions on things. And from that I have all the things on that list
and a whole lot more.
So If they didn't exist I'd either be dead or in a mental hospital.

If MCR didn't exist, I would be dead by now. I wouldn't have anything. I also wouldn't have met some of my closest friends through the MCRmy - like my MCRmy twin who I've quoted above. That message made me tear up, thank you - you inspire me loads too <3
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
June 17th, 2009 at 08:46am
i wouldn't get into awesome music like theirs.
i wouldn't be who i am now.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
June 17th, 2009 at 08:59am
Um, listening to Love Game like I am now...?

I really have no clue. XD
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
June 27th, 2009 at 09:45pm
I would probably not be doing anything if MCR didn't exist...
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
July 1st, 2009 at 01:34pm
If mcr didn't exist I would proabably be listeining to rap because that's what most people I know listen to. Mcr gave me the courage to listen go. Y own music even thought mostbpeople don't like my choice if music

I would have lost a major part of my identity. I also wouldn't be talking about how much they mean to me.
I Must Be Dreaming.
Awake and Unafraid
I Must Be Dreaming.
July 3rd, 2009 at 07:32am
I would be completely lost. They've helped me through soooo much.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
July 3rd, 2009 at 03:50pm
I would have found it ten times as hard to get over my friend's death and be even more messed up about it now. And I'd probally have more scars...
My Chem didn't stop all of this, but they were a vital part.
They are a important part of who I am today.
<3
Geetard Way
Fabulous Killjoy
Geetard Way
July 11th, 2009 at 01:46am
I'd probably be a horrible, horrible person. I'd probably be a minion of 'queen bee'. Bleh ): <. I thank the gods every day for everything I've been through including MCR.
oh.em.FRIGGING.gee.
Killjoy
oh.em.FRIGGING.gee.
July 15th, 2009 at 04:33pm
well...
I would be listening to the jonas brothers right now or something and be very bored and have nothing to do so i would eat and get very fat and not really hope,I wouldnt know that there are five very godly men out there who care and would be worshipping three men who dont care as much...I probably have my hair done up really neat and have the lastest overpriced hoodies from JD...I would care more about what people think of me and try to be like everyone else...hang out with all the cool girls in my school who have coloured shoelaces...I wouldnt have the corage to listen to all the fabulous bands I found through rock.I would listen to shit like ndubz (MCR,Slipknot,Muse,linkin Park Panic at the Disco,Fall out boy,Green day Avenged Sevenfold and Cobra starship I love you all)I would talk in slang,I wouldnt be questioned daily about if I'm emo or goth or something along the lines of that.I would still sterotype people (I still kinda do...you know a chav when you see one!!)I would not be the most different black girl in North West London lol.I wouldnt have someone who I idolise as much as I do Frank Iero,i woould basically invest my time in shit,but I wouldnt have all the wierd looks and comments I get at school but I dont care about that because I know there are people who go through the same stuff and survive it.My own family wouldnt laugh at me and ask why am I the Way I am. I would be proud of myself in all the wrong ways.I don't really know.That or i would just be really really bored.And I would love the summer.My iPod would be pink.
WOW.You people really made me think about that.I n e e d a C o k e.
shannels!
Killjoy
shannels!
July 15th, 2009 at 08:41pm
I'd be on some other website.
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
July 21st, 2009 at 10:36pm
I wouldn't be nearly the same person as I am now. I wouldn't as good a person to be honest, and, more importantly, I wouldn't know who I was at all.

I wouldn't have had the courage to stand up for myself the way I know I can now. I would be more ignorant and less knowledgeable about what I truly believe in. I wouldn't have the self confidence, the drive, the optimistic outlook on life that I've acquired since discovering them. I would have nothing to keep me going when things got rough.

What is truly important in life would still be far from my mind. I'd be unsure of my morals and my beliefs. I wouldn't be writing what I am now, I wouldn't be in Forensics, or in the school musical, or doing anything for that matter. I wouldn't have my dreams.

And to be quite honest, though I hate to sound like I'm full of shit... I would be depressed, suicidal... and, quite possibly... I wouldn't be here. Maybe not necessarily dead physically, exactly, but... dead inside, if you get what I'm saying.

And, not to mention, I would still be listening to all the most shallow, popular music by the most shallow, popular bands and artists.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
July 22nd, 2009 at 08:05am
I believe I would be listening to Ignorance by Paramore. XD

I actually don't know.
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
July 23rd, 2009 at 06:57am
not on here. =[
rock_on4evur11
Killjoy
rock_on4evur11
July 24th, 2009 at 02:39pm
i wouldn't want to learn how to play guitar-- i couldn't express myself and be miserable all the time because no other music completes me
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
July 24th, 2009 at 02:53pm
I'd be a very different person and not be writing a story, poetry, lyrics, I'd be listening to all the music my sister loves (think pop and Disney, I might have more friends, be shallow, not into rock as much as I am, in general I wouldn't be the person I am.
I wouldn't be on here either or have a Mibba account.
Now that I think about it, there's a chance I'd be in a coffin right now.