Don't have an account? Create one!

05/02/2007 - Pittsburgh, PA - Petersen Events Center - CANCELED

AuthorMessage
ryan ross.
Bulletproof Heart
ryan ross.
April 29th, 2007 at 02:54pm
mYeRiCaRoMaNcE:
dude! im going... any clue if mikey will be back by then? i hope so!

im in 108 or something like that...... we should tot. meet lol

he won't, but matt will be there. i wish mikey would be there, but he deserves his break.
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
April 30th, 2007 at 10:17am
Any word yet on if this show will be cancelled? I'm not going, but need a heads up on the Reading show.
xXHuman_WreckageXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXHuman_WreckageXx
April 30th, 2007 at 10:57am
THE DAY AFTER TOMMORROW!!!!!
xXHuman_WreckageXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXHuman_WreckageXx
May 1st, 2007 at 07:10am
TOMMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lasplx
Killjoy
lasplx
May 1st, 2007 at 07:27am
Just posting to let you guys know that a girl posted on the MCR Live Journal that she met Gerard on the street yesterday and he told her that they were definitely playing and all the boys were recovering!!
xXHuman_WreckageXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXHuman_WreckageXx
May 1st, 2007 at 08:55am
recovering from what) o.0
Kris7828
Killjoy
Kris7828
May 1st, 2007 at 11:11am
um i think your concert will be reschedule since they are playing columbus tomorrow night instead of tonight : /
Kris7828
Killjoy
Kris7828
May 1st, 2007 at 11:27am
I just called and its for sure cancelled...the lady didn't know if it was going to be rescheduled or not. I was planning on going to that one instead since I might miss the columbus show but who knows now
xXHuman_WreckageXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXHuman_WreckageXx
May 1st, 2007 at 01:21pm
is this show cancelled?
xXHuman_WreckageXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXHuman_WreckageXx
May 1st, 2007 at 01:38pm
yes, it is...they giving refunds and I JUST WANT TO FUCKING DIE I HAVE WAITED 6 YEARS FOR THIS THIS IS THE BAND THt saved me when i was in the mental institution AND THEY FUCKING TURNED THEIR BACK WHEN I NEEDED THEM MOST
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
May 1st, 2007 at 02:57pm
I hate to say this, but i think the cancellation was a money thing, that I can agree with. The choices were:

1. move the columbus show to tomorrow and cancel this

2. or move every single show up one day, which would interfere with The Bamboozle show.
Kris7828
Killjoy
Kris7828
May 1st, 2007 at 03:34pm
I agree...there was no way they could postpone every show after columbus. I do hope they come back to pittsburgh though.
mYeRiCaRoMaNcE
Killjoy
mYeRiCaRoMaNcE
May 1st, 2007 at 04:05pm
I am sitting here crying my eyes out cuz mcr has canceled the concert for tomarro. something about food poisining. this was my birthday gift that i have been waiting for forever. i know that sounds selfesh but i was waiting to hear and perhaps meet my heroes. i might not be returing to school for this week cuz im severly deppressed. i cant breath. i feel so bad for being angry. its not their falt. i feel crushed. well, i have to wait for some wile now cuz they wont be back for awile, they may never be back. i only say this cuz i am thinking of mikey getting married and starting a family, the same goes with frank. i am afraid that i will never get to see them.

THE BLACK PARADE MUST LIVE ON IN MY HEART.
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE WILL NEVER DIE TO ME.
Gunslinger
Jazz Hands
Gunslinger
May 1st, 2007 at 04:37pm
i have a death grip on my belief that they have to come back.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mYeRiCaRoMaNcE
Killjoy
mYeRiCaRoMaNcE
May 1st, 2007 at 04:42pm
i hope so...... i might be rely old thoe. it may take like 5 yrs
Gunslinger
Jazz Hands
Gunslinger
May 1st, 2007 at 04:56pm
i think they might come back during this tour. they can't just leave us hanging.
mYeRiCaRoMaNcE
Killjoy
mYeRiCaRoMaNcE
May 1st, 2007 at 05:01pm
its says that there is no talk about resciduling (i cant spell) and that will be like anouther year and then they might not because of the break they are taking after ward. but if they do give us the last day of the tour than i would be okay with it cuz then i know that it will be the best concert ever cuz they will go out wit h a BANG!!
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
May 1st, 2007 at 05:40pm
Are they gonna get back on schedule now? Are the cancellations done?
mYeRiCaRoMaNcE
Killjoy
mYeRiCaRoMaNcE
May 1st, 2007 at 05:47pm
yeah
HangEmHigh27
Killjoy
HangEmHigh27
May 1st, 2007 at 08:47pm
i was just listening to the radio and there was a caller that asked if the concert was actually cancelled and the dj guy said "its not postponed, its not being rescheduled, its officially cancelled so get your refunds." he jokingly said that they were all "dead" (which i didnt find funny), but then confirmed that they did in fact have food poisoning. But this doesnt sound good guys.. he said its not being rescheduled...i have a feeling that we may never get to see the Black Parade. So if at all possible try to go to the Columbus show tomorrow it may be your only chance....but i still have hope! Crying or Very sad