Don't have an account? Create one!

What would you give up to meet MCR??

AuthorMessage
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
February 18th, 2007 at 09:10pm
XxXAwAkenAnGeLXxX:
nothing!i would just go up and meet them.
there is no way im gonna give up something to see some one.

I applaud you. Clap
That's what I was trying to say earlier.
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
February 18th, 2007 at 09:41pm
I would give up a box of twinkies and some marshmellow peeps.

My boyfriend claims he is willing to give up his "left nut". LOL! ^_^
sorta kinda.
Salute You in Your Grave
sorta kinda.
February 18th, 2007 at 10:02pm
I would give up my CD's, Red Bull and the Super Nintendo to meet them
highonMCR
Killjoy
highonMCR
February 18th, 2007 at 10:43pm
I would give up food, my bed, my tv, and my MP3 player
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
February 18th, 2007 at 10:49pm
THIS IS THE STUFF I'D DO FOR THEM, NOT TO MEET THEM.
I'd cut off all my hair, even after I just dyed it purple, the one thing I've waited about five or six years to do.

I'd also WILLINGLY without any fight to get it back, give up all the fat in my body ESPECIALLY around my cheeks, neck, and then all fat from the tip of my hair to my toes. I'd stop eating to meet them. Heck, I'd become anorexic I'm that willing..
I'd die FOR them, but not to meet them.
Kinda in a defending their honor kind of way, like if someone were to try and shoot Bob, I'd probably jump in front of the gun at the last minute, or be gang-raped by a pack of wolves in Madagascar because if I didn't, the Matoso tribe would eat Mikey. (Which I wouldn't advise, Matosos, he's all skin and bones. And a thick skull...) Or, if there were some PeTA members about to scalp Ray because they think his head is made of dead animal fuzz, or being stupid, Gerard and Frank would somehow get themselves into a really rediculous predicament and ended up being trapped in a van over a dozen sharks, and only one person could save them, by distracting the sharks by letting them tear apart her flesh and organs, and leave her for dead. That last one would be pretty sick though...I'd probably make Frank puke all over the windshield when he sees me literally become like an inside-out t-shirt, what with my heart and liver and kidneys and all that important stuff end up on the outside, and the coat of me be on the inside. That would make for an interesting day.
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
February 18th, 2007 at 11:06pm
I'd GLADLY give up school...
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 18th, 2007 at 11:11pm
^^^ I like your attitude! I'd give up my laptop, cd player, and tv for a month. But only if I got to hang with them, get autographs and pictures...can't just be a "hi-bye" thing.
XxGeeWayLover15xX
Killjoy
XxGeeWayLover15xX
February 19th, 2007 at 12:04am
xXxLadyofSorrowXxX:
^^^ I like your attitude! I'd give up my laptop, cd player, and tv for a month. But only if I got to hang with them, get autographs and pictures...can't just be a "hi-bye" thing.

yeh. i'd have to hang with em 2. the hi-bye wouldnt be worth much.
XxGeeWayLover15xX
Killjoy
XxGeeWayLover15xX
February 19th, 2007 at 08:12pm
i think i'd also give up falling in love....since it sucks anyway
XxGeeWayLover15xX
Killjoy
XxGeeWayLover15xX
February 19th, 2007 at 08:14pm
Aww...Sugar Cookies:
I'd cut off all my hair, even after I just dyed it purple, the one thing I've waited about five or six years to do.

I'd also WILLINGLY without any fight to get it back, give up all the fat in my body ESPECIALLY around my cheeks, neck, and then all fat from the tip of my hair to my toes. I'd stop eating to meet them. Heck, I'd become anorexic I'm that willing..
Kinda in a defending their honor kind of way, like if someone were to try and shoot Bob, I'd probably jump in front of the gun at the last minute, or be gang-raped by a pack of wolves in Madagascar because if I didn't, the Matoso tribe would eat Mikey. (Which I wouldn't advise, Matosos, he's all skin and bones. And a thick skull...) Or, if there were some PeTA members about to scalp Ray because they think his head is made of dead animal fuzz, or being stupid, Gerard and Frank would somehow get themselves into a really rediculous predicament and ended up being trapped in a van over a dozen sharks, and only one person could save them, by distracting the sharks by letting them tear apart her flesh and organs, and leave her for dead. That last one would be pretty sick though...I'd probably make Frank puke all over the windshield when he sees me literally become like an inside-out t-shirt, what with my heart and liver and kidneys and all that important stuff end up on the outside, and the coat of me be on the inside. That would make for an interesting day.

nobody could have said that better. lol. i'd set myself on fire for gerard lol. :fire:
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 20th, 2007 at 02:59pm
i'm give up my hamster to meet them.
it would be a sad moment...but it is mcr!
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 20th, 2007 at 03:10pm
XxGeeWayLover15xX:
Aww...Sugar Cookies:

nobody could have said that better. lol. i'd set myself on fire for gerard lol. :fire:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! that is the funniest smiley i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
February 20th, 2007 at 03:24pm
Hmm... I would give up one of my really expensive blades.. No wait, wait.. My rabbit ;o)
Notafraidtolive
Killjoy
Notafraidtolive
February 20th, 2007 at 04:27pm
i would give up, uuh anything. my hair, my cell phone, idk anything haha. those guys really mean the world to me, they gave me something to live for
zero mechanism.
Salute You in Your Grave
zero mechanism.
February 20th, 2007 at 04:34pm
I'd give up the $32.50 I already paid to go to their concert. lol. Well. Maybe I'd give some other stuff, but I can't think at the moment.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
February 20th, 2007 at 06:15pm
dieontuesday:
my iPod. i know it doesnt sound like much, but seriously, it's my lifeline.
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
February 20th, 2007 at 07:44pm
I would stop speaking, singing, or listening to music until I met them... then I would scream my fucking lungs out. Aha! =D
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
February 20th, 2007 at 08:04pm
cancer_patient:
I would also give up anything I would DEFINETLY give up any part fo my family LOL

Whoa.
I would never give up my family.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
February 20th, 2007 at 10:11pm
Tragic.:
cancer_patient:
I would also give up anything I would DEFINETLY give up any part fo my family LOL

Whoa.
I would never give up my family.
yeah....I would give up a hell of a lot to meet them, but not family. Although....I always tease my sister that I'd trade her in a second for Gerard. Wink (she doesn't like that too much, lol)
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
February 20th, 2007 at 10:46pm
CrazyLegs the Pirate:

If it were me, I'd probably just wait untill they were like... walking down the street to meet them, I wouldn't give my "left arm" or anything.

Ditto.

Lol, wow, I feel so stingy—I wouldn’t give up half those things mention just to meet them. I’d give up…quite a sum of money, like paying to see them, like, at shows? Does that count?

If it means to actually meet and talk to them, my tortoise. I’d give it to them and relieve me of taking care of it. They get a pet, I get rid of a pet, and I get to meet them. Double positive for me. And, my art set, maybe, because I'd get an excuse to get a new one.