Don't have an account? Create one!

05/10/2007 - Kanata, ON - Scotiabank Place

AuthorMessage
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
May 9th, 2007 at 05:23pm
humm, im looking at our tix rtight now.. section 106, row R. we couldve gotten section 105 row m, but the site gave us different tickets than i wanted Sad but oh well, ive seen a hockey game there and we were about 6 away from the top, and the view was great so yah. you have G.A right? i would want to be in g.a, but im too short lol
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
May 9th, 2007 at 05:26pm
yeahh. ga. my friend is really short, but i just told her i would be her shield!
but those are pretty decent seats. i really hope we are allowed cameras.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
May 9th, 2007 at 05:36pm
cool. lol i know i want to bring a camera so bad! its my first concert.. i wanna take pictures! or just take a disposable camera... i wouldnt want to risk a good camera in case security takes it(darn them all Evil or Very Mad !)
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
May 9th, 2007 at 05:45pm
true. im probably going to take my good camera and just ditch the battery if they say get rid of it. cause then i will still have it, but no battery which isnt too big of a deal.
first concert!? wow it should be amazing then for you. last time i saw mcr in ottawa they rocked, though i don't remember it too clearly, except for the fact that it was freezing rain outside.
its supposed to be not good weather tomorrow though, and my friend doesn't want to stand there for so long, but i'm way to dedicated to not.
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
May 10th, 2007 at 12:59am
^ hahah i remember that! My god the weather was the shit!

Yeah so it doesnt look like they will cancell since they just played Montreal! I'll write INO on my hand as well. It'll be 'the code' lmao

I don't know what i'm wearing yet...except that i'll probably be wearing my jean capris lol

Also my camera is being housed in my bra(lol) and my seats are on the floor, i'm really excited about that. ^_^ I told my friends i'd be sticking around after with or wothout them. Rain or shine. It's not freezing rain...and that's all that matters. Rain is nothing lol
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
May 10th, 2007 at 05:58am
Yeah, I pretty much don't care if I get rained on.
Afterwards though, can you go down to the area by the tour buses? It's just down that small hill right?
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
May 10th, 2007 at 07:33am
yep first concert... im actually planning to take my sis good camera... in my purse, im hiding it under som pads lol, when they come across im going be like, PERVERT! lol not really but still it would be funny .. how much of ur purse to they search? Smile
energize!
Awake and Unafraid
energize!
May 10th, 2007 at 11:14am
lmao hide it under some pads.. thats actually such a great idea! i think i might use it too! xP
AHH ITS TODAY! i can hardly contain myself =]
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
May 10th, 2007 at 11:41pm
Wow. That was just so...Wow.
Short, but wow. I'm in awe and I don't even know how to describe it right now.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
May 11th, 2007 at 07:27am
i know , i thought it eneded at 11, but i guess i was wrong.. okay when we walked out to the halls, there wwas a whole bunch of screaming behind us and everyone was running into one room... hmmm..? well, there ROCKED!!! gah i cant get over how good the seats were!! lol i love le black parade.
energize!
Awake and Unafraid
energize!
May 11th, 2007 at 02:42pm
the way the whole show was put together is enough to make me cry xP i loved the fire! ahhh! it was so fucking amazing.
did anyone get to meet them after the show?
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
May 11th, 2007 at 02:46pm
pics will be on very soon (:
and links to videos.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
May 11th, 2007 at 04:09pm
saweet! when the first flames started, i could feel it inside literally!!i loved the set, i wasnt able to get any tshirts, too busy!! gah. so im getting online. i loved the lighting also! oh, how i could go on!!
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
May 11th, 2007 at 04:17pm
Yeah I'm getting merch online too, because I forgot my stupid wallet being the retard that I am.
Yeah I think I'm ready to go on about it. The flames were so hot, you could feel them. I was five feet from the front, but then the pit got too intense and my friend and I moved back (that's why my pics, which will be posted very soon, are from so far away). I made eye contact with Gerard, t'was lovely. I cried when they came on stage, during wttbp, cancer, idly, disenchanted, and helena. The set was so theatrical, the whole thing was. Frank is so adorable, I love everything about him. Not really any Frerard action, except for Frank rubbing his head up against Gerard. I sounded like the biggest retard after the show due to the fact that I lost my voice. My mom came so early and we couldn't stay after and see if the band came out (did they?). And I LOVE Gerard's dance moves.
Anyway, thats basically my sum up of it. Probably more to say, can't think of it right now.
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
May 11th, 2007 at 05:22pm
I was right up against the barricades on Ray's side. We got sweat from hium sprayed on us constantly lmao. Frank sorta spit on us too Neutral lol I cried at the end of FLW...i knew i was going to. It's my favorite song and means alot to me. Anyways, the show was fucking awesome. Before when we were in line, my friend and i were walking around for a break( my other friend held our place) and as we headed back i just happened to turn around and came face to face with Bob Bryar...behind glass. lmao We like startled eachother and i nearly fell over lol. He smiled and waved and so did I and then i walked away. He twisted his ankle he said and was in the doctors office at the arena getting it checked.

We also saw Matt and Ray by the busses.

The crowd was wild. I got pushed down so many times so i wouldn't get head kicked lol. But yeah it was amazing. I'll post pics as soon as i can. I didn't get a whole lot because they would not let us take pictures, secuirty kept flashing lights into the cameras and blocking them. Mind you, the one in front of me was nice and let me get at least a few great ones. So i thank him for that. The best part was the Gerard really made sure to visit every side of the stage...you get a lot of bands that stick to certain areas but Gerard was everywhere...i got a few good pics of him because of it. That really made me happy...and er.. when he gyrated his hips in our face...that was good too. lmao lmfao: Frank also came for a visit a few times...that's when we got spat on. lol Matt stayed in Matt-Land but that's okay...he seemed a bit...slow? Maybe he wasn't feeling the greatest yet... i don't know. But he seemed out of it to me. Bob played great despite his hurt ankle(poor Bob always hurting the lower extremities), he really is a trooper. I heart Bobert(that's what i call him lol) he's just the greatest.

We went and got merch after the show(a hoodie,arm band and poster), it was crazy but took less than 10 minutes for me to get my stuff(cost me $70).

We did wait after the show for a couple hours but no one came out...maybe they did after we left...it's hard to say until someone who stayed way later pops up.

All in all....it was the most amazing thing i have ever seen and was worth every bruise, sun burn, pain and shit we went through.

P.S:Also...the confetti cannon was right in front of us so we got coated in pieces of paper...when i got home and got undressed i swear i pulled two hands fulls from my bra and shoes lmao. It was still fucking awesome though.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
May 11th, 2007 at 05:33pm
YoU met some of the band?! omg your so lucky!! okay im just thinkg about the concert and im tearing up... ? weird.well, i dont have to many exciting stories form the concert, but gerard looked up to where we were sitting. lol yeah mat was just like Neutral standing there. oh and i saw when he spat in the crowd!!! lol i was like.. lucky peoples getting spat on!! i would upload some pics, but i used a cell phone, so they are horrible. i loved when they(or a recording) was playing a c d c. it was so cool. i saved one peice of confetti, which i caught!! im so proud. but omg, did you see the 50.00 sweater? GOD i wanted that so much, but i couldnt Sad but im getting the dead! sweater, i just ordered it. did anyone spot any ino.ers?i didnt. my fav. song was teenagers. and what was the last song they played? i completely forgot!
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
May 11th, 2007 at 05:35pm
lol did anyone notice gerard doing the chicken moves? LMAO that was awesome Dance
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
May 11th, 2007 at 05:38pm
so if they are blurry or not too good, but i will put more on in a minute.

edit:: heres the rest.
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
May 11th, 2007 at 05:40pm
Miss MCR:
lol did anyone notice gerard doing the chicken moves? LMAO that was awesome Dance

HAHAHAHAH. omg yes i saw that and i started laughing, i might have the video on my friends camera.
btw anyone watching MOD since mcr is on like..so soon.
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
May 11th, 2007 at 05:58pm
Miss MCR:
YoU met some of the band?! omg your so lucky!! okay im just thinkg about the concert and im tearing up... ? weird.well, i dont have to many exciting stories form the concert, but gerard looked up to where we were sitting. lol yeah mat was just like Neutral standing there. oh and i saw when he spat in the crowd!!! lol i was like.. lucky peoples getting spat on!! i would upload some pics, but i used a cell phone, so they are horrible. i loved when they(or a recording) was playing a c d c. it was so cool. i saved one peice of confetti, which i caught!! im so proud. but omg, did you see the 50.00 sweater? GOD i wanted that so much, but i couldnt Sad but im getting the dead! sweater, i just ordered it. did anyone spot any ino.ers?i didnt. my fav. song was teenagers. and what was the last song they played? i completely forgot!

The last song during TBP was FLW
The last song of the night was Helena ^_^

And no i didnt spot any INO'ers either, and i got the sweatshirt ...i just got paid last week so i saved my pay cheque lol

Im not sure how lucky i was to get spat on though...i mean yay because its Frank but boo because it gross lol Same wait Rays sweat..yay and boo at the same time lol And yeah....Bob was so nice and cute. Razz lol