Don't have an account? Create one!

Odd places to meet MCR

AuthorMessage
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 5th, 2005 at 10:16am
Mikey_Way_n_Toasters_Rule:
but would u stand there staring with your mouth wide open, grab a camera, smile dirtily, say omg! im so sorry shut ur eyes and get out or what?

id personally be like "omg gerard way in my shower! oh wait omg ur egh omg ah er like urm sorry dude!" freak (n prob have a rli quick peak lol) then shut the door freaking out

I'd just walk away. I wouldn't want him to get the wrong impression of me. xD I wonder what looks he'd give me after that incident though.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
September 5th, 2005 at 10:23am
Lilaxe:
but would u stand there staring with your mouth wide open, grab a camera, smile dirtily, say omg! im so sorry shut ur eyes and get out or what?

id personally be like "omg gerard way in my shower! oh wait omg ur egh omg ah er like urm sorry dude!" freak (n prob have a rli quick peak lol) then shut the door freaking out

I'd just walk away. I wouldn't want him to get the wrong impression of me. xD I wonder what looks he'd give me after that incident though.

itd probably
"How u doin! *nods kinkly*"
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 5th, 2005 at 10:23am
chemically_romanced_2005:
Hmmm... oddest place... MY front door! Cuz I live in the middle of nofuckingwhere in CO... like with trees and shit in a town noone knows of... so far from anywhere they should be... *laughs* lol you know what would be funny??? If they asked for a cuppa tea, cuz my mom and I are tea freaks and have lots of it... and we're always willing to share!!!

Coolest place: Outside my bedroom window iin the middle of the night!!!

Odd/awesome: at the beach, saving me as I'm drowning - a result of being all ballsy and trying to ride the ginormous waves and killer rip tide WITHOUT A BOARD!!! (haha I did 2day, on vacation in cali, and i kept almost drowning, but i was like... If it's my time, it's my time!!!)... yeah, cuz they're all pale and night-dwellers like me and shit.. never be caught dead at a beach in sunlight...

ROFLMAO xDDDDD I just find that really funny. Like with Gerard doing that slow motion running thing you see in baywatch into the water. It'd be funny. To me. I'm going to shut up now.
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 5th, 2005 at 10:25am
Kon-Foozed:
Lilaxe:

itd probably

Well I'd probably scream "Ahh naked man!" but dammit he should lock the bathroom doors... Rolling Eyes Oh yah lmao Joe!
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 5th, 2005 at 10:25am
Kon-Foozed:
Lilaxe:

itd probably

LMAO It would be rather uncomfortable.
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 5th, 2005 at 10:27am
Tragic Ending:
Kon-Foozed:
Lilaxe:

itd probably

Well I'd probably scream "Ahh naked man!" but dammit he should lock the bathroom doors... Rolling Eyes Oh yah lmao Joe!

ROFL Laughing Gawd that would be so hilarious. xD He'd probably jump through the roof when he heard you scream that.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
September 5th, 2005 at 10:29am
nah bet ud love it really! u and gerard, hocky style. or are u thinking of .........knitting? *shudders*
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 5th, 2005 at 10:32am
I love this thread. xD
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 5th, 2005 at 10:35am
Kon-Foozed:
nah bet ud love it really! u and gerard, hocky style. or are u thinking of .........knitting? *shudders*

I have a feeling knitting isn't all it seems Wink God this kid on tv just said my grandma knits. *shudders*
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 5th, 2005 at 10:36am
Lilaxe:
Tragic Ending:
Kon-Foozed:
Lilaxe:

itd probably

ROFL Laughing Gawd that would be so hilarious. xD He'd probably jump through the roof when he heard you scream that.

Yah well that's what he gets for using my shower without locking the door!
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 5th, 2005 at 10:41am
Tragic Ending:
Lilaxe:
Tragic Ending:
Kon-Foozed:
Lilaxe:

itd probably

xDDDD Just imagining that makes me burst into laughter. You scream, "AHH NAKED MAN!" and he accdientally hits himself on the shower door, and he hops around, repeatedly saying oww. And you just walk out, hearing him whimper in pain.
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 5th, 2005 at 10:43am
Lilaxe:
Tragic Ending:
Lilaxe:
Tragic Ending:
Kon-Foozed:
Lilaxe:

itd probably

xDDDD Just imagining that makes me burst into laughter. You scream, "AHH NAKED MAN!" and he accdientally hits himself on the shower door, and he hops around, repeatedly saying oww. And you just walk out, hearing him whimper in pain.

yah enjoying his pain! Then I burst into laughter and let my sister walk in the bathroom... Shocked
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 5th, 2005 at 10:47am
Tragic Ending:
Lilaxe:
Tragic Ending:
Lilaxe:
Tragic Ending:
Kon-Foozed:
Lilaxe:

itd probably

yah enjoying his pain! Then I burst into laughter and let my sister walk in the bathroom... Shocked

LMAO xDD And she screams. That'd be so hilarious. Laughing Laughing
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 5th, 2005 at 10:48am
Poor Gerard. We're so mean. x)
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 5th, 2005 at 10:49am
yah we meanies! Laughing
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
September 5th, 2005 at 10:51am
i know u all wanna play him at .........hockey though, and so does he. Shocked
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 5th, 2005 at 10:51am
This is causing me so much entertainment. -flips through pages-
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 5th, 2005 at 10:53am
Kon-Foozed:

o.o Is that slang or something?
Gawd, I'm so behind in today's lingo.

But if you're talking about the sport, that'd be fun. Razz
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 5th, 2005 at 10:55am
Lilaxe:
Kon-Foozed:

o.o Is that slang or something?
Gawd, I'm so behind in today's lingo.

But if you're talking about the sport, that'd be fun. Razz

LMAO!!! Laughing Oh my god... sorry must calm down. You know what I'm no so sure if I would want to play hockey with gerard seeing as he's a good 15 years older than me and the fact that I'm 13.
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 5th, 2005 at 10:57am
Im_NOT_ok443:
Omg i saw them at a drinking fountiain splashing water at each other
this was at warped tour
Quite Odd dont you think?

The mental image of that makes me smile. Very Happy