Don't have an account? Create one!

Sheet music help

AuthorMessage
Jayohen
Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
April 27th, 2007 at 02:37pm
Maybe if we're lucky this will become a sticky. This forum has been created to help eachother find sheetmusic. Currently I am looking for:

Helena
Mama
The Black Parade
Famous Last words
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
May 1st, 2007 at 07:10am
Lol. What instrument?
sass attack.
Demolition Lover
sass attack.
May 1st, 2007 at 09:13am

Couldn't you ask this in the Tab Requests?
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
May 1st, 2007 at 09:52pm
Eddie Cocaine.:

Couldn't you ask this in the Tab Requests?

Technically, tabulature and sheet music are two separate things. There should be two stickies.
lyrical_mess
Joining The Black Parade
lyrical_mess
May 2nd, 2007 at 08:17am
I have Good Riddance for piano if anyone wants it. I also have Hello and My Immortal for piano. But I'm looking for WTTBP for piano.
AlixRAWR
Jazz Hands
AlixRAWR
May 2nd, 2007 at 09:17pm
im looking for:
Im Not Okay
Helena
Teenagers
Dead!
sheetmusic fot the gituar
Marc Webb.
Salute You in Your Grave
Marc Webb.
May 3rd, 2007 at 08:44am
Any MCR sheetmusic when someone finds it.

For Violin...but I could probably use any sheetmusic
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
May 3rd, 2007 at 03:58pm
I need to try and get hold of WTTBP sheet music for guitar.
Or Famous Last words.
Kid Rock
Banned
Kid Rock
May 10th, 2007 at 11:17pm
Do they sell MCR sheet music?
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
May 10th, 2007 at 11:55pm
Try googling them.
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
May 30th, 2007 at 04:01pm
I have sheet music for WTTBP and Cancer for Piano aswell as Evanescence and Muse
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
June 5th, 2007 at 06:59pm
I'm looking for sheet music for Helena. I play viola, so we have a weird cleft no one will ever find it available.

So I can transfer if from piano or violin or any other treble celft-ed instrument, if someone can find it.

If you can find ANY My Chem song, I'd be eternally grateful. xD Doll parts, can you make scans?
xMari_Malicex
Motor Baby
xMari_Malicex
June 6th, 2007 at 11:17pm
The tabs come out as nearly the same thing as sheet music and can be played on the piano.
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
June 8th, 2007 at 09:49am
...But I can't read tabs. I don't play guitar.

I can do a little bit of playing by ear, but, eh...
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
June 8th, 2007 at 11:48am
Veeolin:

This "I don't play guitar, so I can't use tabs" bullshit is really annoying. While tabs is made for guitars they also have the same features as normal sheet music.

If you play an instrument that relies on sheets you must have some kind of musical knowledge, right? Use it.
abbey road.
Salute You in Your Grave
abbey road.
June 8th, 2007 at 01:41pm
Does anyone know where I can find sheet music for the cello?
Perferably, a rock band.
Thankies in advance
jamdav86
Killjoy
jamdav86
June 9th, 2007 at 09:25am
If you visit www.ultimate-guitar.com they have Power Tab and Guitar Pro files that function as sheet music. To access these you need to obtain the respective programs.

Power Tab is free, but the disadvantage is you have to have a TAB stave. I understand that in Guitar Pro you can remove the TAB stave, however I do not have that program as you have to pay for it.
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
June 9th, 2007 at 05:03pm
Gustavatron.:
Veeolin:

This "I don't play guitar, so I can't use tabs" bullshit is really annoying. While tabs is made for guitars they also have the same features as normal sheet music.

If you play an instrument that relies on sheets you must have some kind of musical knowledge, right? Use it.

I'm not an idiot. For one thing, I don't want to play the guitar part. I want to imitate the vocals. I've looked at tabs on the site mentioned in the above post before. I don't have a clue in hell what the numbers mean. All I can guess is that they're some kind of fret number.

You don't hand orchestral music to a guitarist, therefore you don't give guitar tabs to a violinist/violist/cellist, etc.

You can't play guitar chords on a viola. And if you can, well, sorry, I'm just not quite that talented.

But, fine. I'll go try once again to read guitar tabs and see if I can get anything from it.
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
June 9th, 2007 at 05:17pm
Veeolin:
I'm not an idiot. For one thing, I don't want to play the guitar part. I want to imitate the vocals. I've looked at tabs on the site mentioned in the above post before. I don't have a clue in hell what the numbers mean. All I can guess is that they're some kind of fret number.

You don't hand orchestral music to a guitarist, therefore you don't give guitar tabs to a violinist/violist/cellist, etc.

You can't play guitar chords on a viola. And if you can, well, sorry, I'm just not quite that talented.

But, fine. I'll go try once again to read guitar tabs and see if I can get anything from it.
How to read tabs
A guitar makes the exact same tones as any other instrument.

It's apparent that you're not a guitarist. Professional guitarists can read sheet music.
Orchestral music? Everything can be orchestrated, with anything.

Being this narrow minded when you've been taught to read sheet music is pretty stupid.
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
June 9th, 2007 at 11:12pm
A guitar makes the exact same tones as any other instrument.

It's apparent that you're not a guitarist. Professional guitarists can read sheet music.
Orchestral music? Everything can be orchestrated, with anything.

Being this narrow minded when you've been taught to read sheet music is pretty stupid.

You just ignored at least two of my main points. I am aware guitarists use sheet music, but we're discussing tabs here. And actually, you responded to my side comments. Here are my main points;

1. I'm not after playing the guitar part
2. I said I'd try again.
3. Thanks for the link.