Don't have an account? Create one!

If you could hang out wit anybody in MCR

AuthorMessage
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
May 29th, 2007 at 10:28pm
Ray!! I reckon he'd be all polite, like pull out your chair for you and stuff and then later maybe i could...touch the 'fro XD

I wonder if he lets you do that on a first date? o.O
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
May 29th, 2007 at 10:28pm
Ray!! I reckon he'd be all polite, like pull out your chair for you and stuff and then later maybe i could...touch the 'fro XD

I wonder if he lets you do that on a first date? o.O
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
May 29th, 2007 at 10:30pm
Ray!! I reckon he'd be super polite and sweet , like pull out your chair for you and stuff...and then maybe later back in a 'private area' I could...touch the ' f r o XD

Ooh, I wonder if he lets you do that on a first date? o.O
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
May 29th, 2007 at 10:31pm
Woops sorry for the repeat ^^ Tehe
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
May 29th, 2007 at 10:42pm
Frank or Gerard.
I think I have most in common with Gerard. We seem to have really similar personalities. And Frank seems like he'd be a lot of fun to meet. So either one of them.
the used
Jazz Hands
the used
May 29th, 2007 at 10:51pm
Gerard..... it would be the best night of my life.... if only....
Jayohen
Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
May 29th, 2007 at 11:09pm
Gerard. Because Gerard and I have way to much, for my own good, in commen. My mom and dad call me little Gerard in protugese. Its funny, cause I actually respond to it. But, I don't have feelings for him, but I think it'd be awesome to hang out or somthing, maybe get coffee just as friends or somthing. Talk for a few hours. I dunno, but I think it'd be great to get to know him better.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
May 29th, 2007 at 11:24pm
any of the boys- maybe we'll talk about gadgets and tech stuff. Boys just love their toys Yes
x Plastic Hearts.
Joining The Black Parade
x Plastic Hearts.
May 29th, 2007 at 11:40pm
it would be weird to date someone you admire as your idol..
but if i could just go on a date with any of them like just to hangout and talk.. it would probably be Gerard.
He is just funny and adorable and I'd have so many things to ask him.
It would be ah-fucking-mazing just meeting any of MCR dammit Dx.
Foxy Shazam!
Bleeding on the Floor
Foxy Shazam!
May 30th, 2007 at 12:41am
If I were older or something...I'd probably go on a date with Gerard. Others of the band would be cool too. I don't really care. They all seem like such great guys.

And I said "if I were older..." because it'd be weird to go out with one of them at my age. I'm seriously much younger than them and I imagine that our conversations would be so awkward. Like:

Gerard: So...what are you studying at school?
Me: Oh...the American Civil War, Algebra, and all that stuff.
Gerard: Really? Yeah! I learned that stuff when I was your age too.
Me: Um, that's cool.

I just think everything would be like that. "-when I was your age." It's annoying and weird.

XP
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 30th, 2007 at 11:48am
coughTEENIETOPICcough

Sorry I'm in a bitchy mood today, apparently. Maybe I should stop posting for awhile?
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
May 30th, 2007 at 12:26pm
None of them. It would be too weird.
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
May 30th, 2007 at 01:33pm
of course FRANK!!! jamia would get him back later though of course. ill try not 2 be selfish but itll be so hard.
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
May 30th, 2007 at 01:34pm
somuchforsecret:
If I were older or something...I'd probably go on a date with Gerard. Others of the band would be cool too. I don't really care. They all seem like such great guys.

And I said "if I were older..." because it'd be weird to go out with one of them at my age. I'm seriously much younger than them and I imagine that our conversations would be so awkward. Like:

Gerard: So...what are you studying at school?
Me: Oh...the American Civil War, Algebra, and all that stuff.
Gerard: Really? Yeah! I learned that stuff when I was your age too.
Me: Um, that's cool.

I just think everything would be like that. "-when I was your age." It's annoying and weird.

XP

yeaa itd be like that too probably for me. im just 14. 11 yrs difference for me and Frank! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
May 30th, 2007 at 01:35pm
keveQueenMumofSpam:
coughTEENIETOPICcough

Sorry I'm in a bitchy mood today, apparently. Maybe I should stop posting for awhile?

not really bithcy ur telling the truth
Pandora's Box
Motor Baby
Pandora's Box
May 30th, 2007 at 03:06pm
gerard except there is a slight problem with the age gap who cares about that anyway
if i could go on a ddate we would go to a posh resterant and there would be music playing a single red rose on the table between me and him
conversations would be like on music bascially stuff like green day smashing pumpkins with a hint of me adding some mcr in there lol
ohh lets not forget to talk about the used

then at the end of the date we would walk down the beach (i live near the seacost in wales)
and would talk somemore before we arrived at my house and then at my door a little kiss on th cheek exchange phone numbers and email adn set a date for the next date which would end with another kiss lol

p.s. you can tell i have thought this out properly lol ahh only in my dreams though
Ms. Vampire
Fabulous Killjoy
Ms. Vampire
May 31st, 2007 at 12:34am
Gerard because my best friend likes him and I'd make her turn green with envy. Mwahahahahah!!!
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
June 2nd, 2007 at 05:56pm
Honestly, I don't know probably Gerard because from that one picture I saw of him kissing Bert I just got this wierd theory in my head that he's probably a good kisser...I know it's dumb but if I could I'd have Frank, and Gerard!!LOL!!!
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
June 2nd, 2007 at 06:03pm
none it think ..if a was older or they younger ,,, frank
jacxqueline deathbed
Jazz Hands
jacxqueline deathbed
June 3rd, 2007 at 12:33pm
frank, or gerard
mikey mabey..
hopefully a rock concert? but wed probably get lost...