Don't have an account? Create one!

Anything you had in common with guys from mcr?

AuthorMessage
lyrical_mess
Joining The Black Parade
lyrical_mess
May 12th, 2007 at 04:52am
I have a couple of things that all my friends on GSB and Mibba know:

Frankie: went to the same school as him. I lived right across from the school actually. And I was in Belleville a lot around the time of Bullets, cuz my aunt lived there and I hung out with her. And I'm from Jersey. And I can't wait to get back to New Jersey; he mentioned in an interview that he can't wait to go back either. And I don't eat meat. God, I am so obsessed with this...

Gerard: :cheese: Weight issues. So many weight issues. And I write. He said in an interview with Bert that if he wasn't a rockstar, he'd write children's books. One of my future career choices is to be an author. But I write songs and I sing.

Mikey: Glasses. Well, he doesn't have them anymore, but I'm getting surgery too when I'm old enough.

Bob: I have suffered brain damage, according to my friends.
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
May 12th, 2007 at 06:11am
Gerard: obsessed with revenge and death...i have been since before i knew about MCR...

coffee....omg i cant get enough of it.....tastey..

we both love Frank...lol...

jnjgyd9o
Really Not Okay
jnjgyd9o
May 12th, 2007 at 07:45am
Gereard is 1/2 italian 1/2 scottish and im scottish and i have an italian auntie.
vEnom flavour_cookiE
Killjoy
vEnom flavour_cookiE
May 12th, 2007 at 08:08am
i make stuff up in my head, i grew up in a rough area so i had to learn to play that way.
oh, and i got fuzzy dark hair, much like gerards hair in the INO video. but not as nice. =]
i have a passion for drawing, but unlike gee, im not that great
i have a younger brother. who i like a lot. and he brings me cake, but im not entirely sure this is mcr related
oh yeah, and on the more superficial side of things FRANK YOU BITCH YOU STOLE MY RED EYESHADOW THING!!!

although he was probably wearing it way before me =P
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
Killjoy
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
May 12th, 2007 at 12:34pm
i suffer from asthma like mikey
i am a vegetarian like frankie
i dont drink alchohol like gerard (i used to have odd bottles of champagne now and then)
and lots of other things but i cant remember right now!!
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
May 13th, 2007 at 03:58pm
[quote="kevethisis4u"]
Beeblebrox:

Hey Beeblebrox (btw The Hitchhiker's series kicks ass! That's where you got your name from, right?) I was IN Rocky Horror so there! (floor show - I played Columbia.) Wink Actually, you and I have a lot in common - cool! I have met so many kindred spirits on here.

Yay! Yeah, I heart Hitchhikers. Zaphod rules. I actually directed a performance of Rocky back in college. It was great. So is meeting cool people on here! Smile
Frankie Fan
Killjoy
Frankie Fan
May 13th, 2007 at 04:52pm
And yeah I'm addicted to tattoos.
Like Frankie =)
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 14th, 2007 at 01:21am
I realised yesterday I have a jacket like Mikey's! i mean...VERY much alike that black diagonal zip one. Mine's just missing a standup collar, 2 buttons & a zip (well that's hardly alike now, but it does the trick!)...see:

angelic_emo
Jazz Hands
angelic_emo
May 14th, 2007 at 02:18am
yah! almost the real one.... Dance

Gerard: im afraid of needles..
im currently studying in a Catholic school, 6 days before his bday,same height and have the same zodiac sign as Frank...
just like mikey scared of sharks and large bodies of water...

Ha Ha
We All Fall Down
Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
May 14th, 2007 at 02:45am
Frankie: short. same eyes. the way we see things is similar. edit: [I cannot believe I forgot this] we are both incredibly prone to disease, and we both have issues digesting stuff. such as meat. so now I'm also considering becoming a veggie because I cannot eat so much of it. (wow, what a wonderful thing to have in common with somebody!)

Gerard: we're both... kind of weird. and lame xD we both like musicals and art. and our younger brothers. socially awkward, shy, love to talk.

I'm not sure about the rest of them... I like jazz and cats, like Bob... I wear glasses like Mikey (did) and occasionally contacts, like Ray... but half the world's population does that so it's really not too exciting.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 15th, 2007 at 01:28am
i realised how much i have in common with Gerard after hearing the best interview he gave. Actually I think he has two contrasting sides to him- I have the quiet, mellow and artistic side that he has (I was quite surprised when he said he's a mellow person)...but as Gerard can be so vocal sometimes, that's not the half I'm similar to.

Gerard has this sense of accomplishment he needs to get on with life & he does it through creative stuff & achieving...& I'm exactly like that or else I'd feel shit & get depressed.

and we've both woken up to the fact that you become yourself and find yourself when you stop trying to fit in.
HannahCassidy
Killjoy
HannahCassidy
May 15th, 2007 at 07:19am
i love comics, i wanna go to art school... i wanna be a rock singer ((hell I can REACH those high notes... i sung 'welcome to the black parade' at our talent show and won! yipee!
um, i'm deathly afraid of needles... it begins with t...
i have suffered from bipolar disorder

(i'm not MAKING IT UP! when i was twelve i was diagnosed with it)
my fave food is sushi and pizza...
um...
i love BLACK BLACK BLACK! The Sims is great...
i write songs to calm my nerves, i've got thirtyeight so far...

and if (WHEN!!) i make it big, i'll dedicate y first album to all you MCR-ians
ciao!
Miketh Way.
Salute You in Your Grave
Miketh Way.
May 15th, 2007 at 07:27am
gerard : i'm an older sibling

mikey : glasses. but mikey doesn't have glasses anymore......
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 16th, 2007 at 04:57pm
Yeah Mikey and I were both blind as bats until he went and got the lasik done (which I'm scared to death to do so go him.) Mikey and I both love Stephen King as well. Frank and I both find bugs creepy. Frank, Ray, Mikey and I are all tattooed (I don't believe Bob has any, does he?) and Frank, Bob and I are all pierced. We're all smart Very Happy Gerard and I both have empathy issues.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 16th, 2007 at 06:10pm
yeah im scottich like the way brothers
Diamond.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diamond.
May 20th, 2007 at 10:23pm
Mikey: Scared of sharks/big bodies of water, virgo sign (he has the same birthday as my dad & uncle), we have glasses (well he did..and I barely wear mine), I'm Scottish, I'm pretty good at making up band names, I love popsicles, and I play a bit of bass guitar.
Gerard: Scared of needles, I like drawing, I can sing, and that's it.
Ray: Guitar, being born on the 15th of a month.
Frank: Guitar
Bob: Nothing. Haha.
Steal Corpses!!
Really Not Okay
Steal Corpses!!
May 20th, 2007 at 10:52pm
well i dont know if this counts but my grandma died just like mikey and gerards and her bday was april 4 and gerards is april 9
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
May 21st, 2007 at 03:16am
my mom's bday is april 4
Ms. Vampire
Fabulous Killjoy
Ms. Vampire
May 21st, 2007 at 04:00am
Too many. I grew up in a neighboring city to their's, went to Catholic school, total nerd with a dark edge, I love comic books, I get called emo and goth all the time even though I'm NOT, hang out in cemetaries because it's quiet, I'm a Virgo like Mikey and my brother is an Aries like Gerard, went to the School of Visual Arts, grew up with a mom after she divored my dad, 5'4" like Frank, best friend is half-Puerto Rican like Ray.
Stewie G. Griffin
Motor Baby
Stewie G. Griffin
May 21st, 2007 at 05:11am
Gerard: Anxiety around large groups of teenagers/ people in general, weight issues...yeah...oh and around people I dont know, Im really shy, but once I know you, you cant shut me up.

Mikey: glasses, lol. But Im saving for lasik; I doubt I'll do it. I like my 'emo' frame specs.

Frank: the same sense of humour...like very dry and sarcastic and tattoos; Im working own my own half sleeve and we both have Scorpion tattoos...Reppin' Scorpios, dude!

Ray: Iunno...havent thought about it. No wait... Im partial to a fuckin rad guitar riff. And Ive got left behind by my mates at a few places. Just not at a petrol station.

Bob: camera phobia. I hate having my photo taken. But I will do it I have have to. Oh, and stripey socks. Just love those stripey socks, yo.

Generally, I was an odd ball at school, like, the one with the issues. So when they say stuff in interviews I can relate cos in some instances, Ive been there; or I still go through that.