Don't have an account? Create one!

08/25/2007 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center at the Waterfront

AuthorMessage
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
May 17th, 2007 at 02:19am
I just won tickets on the radio for this show, but I don't really know where the seats are yet.

Is anyone else going/planning to go to this show?
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
May 17th, 2007 at 07:50am
I just want to say that you're one of teh 1st people that named the topic as the rules say. x]
Nice. Mr. Green.
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
May 17th, 2007 at 08:05am
I got my tickets yesterday so I'm going. My seats are in the 203 section, Row Q. Kinda far back but it's cool.
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
May 17th, 2007 at 03:51pm
teenage wasteland.:
I just want to say that you're one of teh 1st people that named the topic as the rules say. x]
Nice. Mr. Green.

Thanks, haha. I just used one of the other threads as a model.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
May 17th, 2007 at 10:09pm
what did you have to do to get the tix? that kool

errmm i really want to go to this one, does anyone have any idea how far it is from manhattan? like how lond by car or public transportation? thanks!!
Ms. Vampire
Fabulous Killjoy
Ms. Vampire
May 18th, 2007 at 01:05am
I"m hunting for GA tix. The view from the seat in the Tweeter Center is horrid. Bring binoculars.

EDIT: From Manhattan, you take the NJ Transit train from Penn Station (it'll be about $11-12) to Trenton, then you go outside the train station on S. Clinton Ave and go to the Light Rail across the street from the cemetary ($1.25) and take that all the way to the end of the line. It drops you off right in front of the venue. The travel time is about 2 1/2 hours. So plan on waking up early for this event.
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
May 18th, 2007 at 06:41am
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
what did you have to do to get the tix?

I had to answer some Sopranos (TV Show) trivia.

Ms. Vampire:
The view from the seat in the Tweeter Center is horrid. Bring binoculars.

That's not entirely true, I've been to the Tweeter in the 200th section and I had a decent view. But lawn is horrible.
Ms. Vampire
Fabulous Killjoy
Ms. Vampire
May 18th, 2007 at 01:32pm
I was in the 100s section for ToC and I couldn't see one damn thing. When MCR hit the stage, me and my friend stood ont he seats and used binoculars to see which black ant was which band member.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
May 18th, 2007 at 09:28pm
Ms. Vampire:
I"m hunting for GA tix. The view from the seat in the Tweeter Center is horrid. Bring binoculars.

EDIT: From Manhattan, you take the NJ Transit train from Penn Station (it'll be about $11-12) to Trenton, then you go outside the train station on S. Clinton Ave and go to the Light Rail across the street from the cemetary ($1.25) and take that all the way to the end of the line. It drops you off right in front of the venue. The travel time is about 2 1/2 hours. So plan on waking up early for this event.

thank you very much!! though that seems rather compicated,maybe i'll go to this one after all (though travelling this far kind of scares me) i really want ga tix as well

anyone from nyc going to this show??????????????????????????i dont wanna go alone ..gosh i suck.
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
May 19th, 2007 at 10:11am
I'm really glad I won these tickets, I just went on Livenation just to check out how they were going, and everything up to section 204 is SOLD OUT.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
May 19th, 2007 at 11:57am
^ i know! asdhaskjhfsdjkfhsdkljfhsdfjshalfhjkdh im gonna throw myslef off a builing >____________< and its the same thing for my other two options Sad

has anyone managed to get good seats?
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
May 19th, 2007 at 11:57am
^ i know! asdhaskjhfsdjkfhsdkljfhsdfjshalfhjkdh im gonna throw myslef off a builing >____________< and its the same thing for my other two options Sad

has anyone managed to get good seats?
Ms. Vampire
Fabulous Killjoy
Ms. Vampire
May 20th, 2007 at 03:38am
I think I'm going to cave and get the pit tickets that people are selling on eBay and other sites for about $130. That's a whole weeks paycheck. I'll wait a month or so before I do it as less of a demand might lower the price.

I'm going to the concert from Trenton, but I had to make that long journey two years ago when I lived in Jersey City.
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
May 20th, 2007 at 09:40am
Ms. Vampire:
I think I'm going to cave and get the pit tickets that people are selling on eBay and other sites for about $130. That's a whole weeks paycheck. I'll wait a month or so before I do it as less of a demand might lower the price.

I'm going to the concert from Trenton, but I had to make that long journey two years ago when I lived in Jersey City.

I just caved too. And I bought two Shocked
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
May 20th, 2007 at 12:05pm
dextermorgan:
Ms. Vampire:

I just caved too. And I bought two Shocked

wow. o.o i really kind of dont wanna do it because people are insane with those prices.
by the way, the tix for my fist mcr concert i got through ebay ^^ and yeah it was a whole weeks payckeck (a little more actually)and i didnt feel bad about it, but now i kind of dont wanna do it ..whats happening to me?!!
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
May 20th, 2007 at 05:59pm
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
by the way, the tix for my fist mcr concert i got through ebay ^^ and yeah it was a whole weeks payckeck (a little more actually)and i didnt feel bad about it, but now i kind of dont wanna do it ..whats happening to me?!!

I don't blame you. If I didn't win the tickets, I would've never even thought of buying them. They are WAY overpriced.
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
May 20th, 2007 at 09:58pm
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
wow. o.o i really kind of dont wanna do it because people are insane with those prices.

Really the only reason why I just parted with over $200 today is because I'm into not just MCR but LP, TBS, HIM as well. And I've heard of and listened to all the other bands except Julien-K and The Bled so the ends justifies the means. Otherwise I'd have to get fitted for a straight jacket Mr. Green

If you wanna go then I say go for it. I told myself to go all out if I'm going to do it at all. This concert will be the highlight of August for me. Seriously.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
May 20th, 2007 at 11:20pm
^^^ OOOH, for me it's for LP, MCR and TBS. I use to listen to HIM, but now, it's like ehh....I think I should be fitted for a straight jacket because I'm a broke girl but I still bought tickets Crying or Very sad

Ms. Vampire:

Cheese It's THAT easy?? .........(Damn...temptation)
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
May 23rd, 2007 at 07:17am
I'm going just to see MCR and LP, I don't like LP as much as I do for MCR, but it's still a little treat since they've been gone so long.
kitching
Joining The Black Parade
kitching
May 24th, 2007 at 07:46pm
I have 2 GA tickets.
200$ CND
anyone wanna call them first? ive posted on 2 other mcr forums and nada.
Very Happy